microstakes I agree can bring you to win your double buy in all another is luck

German629

German629

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have been playing poker since 2010. I started playing seriously 4 years ago. I know the whole story about poker. I worked with coaches. But nothing works on microstakes. Nothing works even on the distance. It's just a lottery. This Dispersion cannot be won. Sometimes it seems to me that online poker is just cheating. Sometimes I want to give up everything and forget poker like a bad dream.
Hello, Zapahlohotrona! Never give up! Never ever...:cool: More positive, and all will OK! :deal:
Good Luck! ;):):D

Datdude1

Datdude1

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I believe that in poker the level of play, the techniques and the strategies all changes with the increase of the stake. So if you want a certain type of play then you can continue with microstakes, if you want to play poker then play for something of value, don't give up on poker.

C

Carlo35

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So what is considered micro? Buyin until 5$?

J

JJLakes

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Patience is most definitely key.I sometimes compare micro stakes to a freeroll.You're going to have the knuckleheads that go all in every hand until they decide they have hit their own personal rebuy limit or get lucky and win.Fold everything that isn't a premium starting hand.Usually once you are passed the late registration the dumb erratic bets tend to slow down and you can have a somewhat "normal", (for lack of a better word) poker game.Even after all that Luck is still king,or queen.

Thank you,my opinion

ammje

ammje

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Poker is tough, but with good bank management, and studying, you can be a long-term player.

thedarkman

thedarkman

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I have been playing poker since 2010. I started playing seriously 4 years ago. I know the whole story about poker. I worked with coaches. But nothing works on microstakes. Nothing works even on the distance. It's just a lottery. This Dispersion cannot be won. Sometimes it seems to me that online poker is just cheating. Sometimes I want to give up everything and forget poker like a bad dream.

Take a gander at the way some people play at the higher stakes tables then ask yourself if they play any better.

AugustWest

AugustWest

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My problem is getting bored and starting to play crap hole cards. Patience seems to be the key to micro. That and realizing that people don't fold....

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Patience seems to be the key to micro. That and realizing that people don't fold....

That is very much true. The one thing, microstakes games is not good for, is learning how to run big advanced bluffs. There are some exceptions like nitty regulars in cash games, but embarking on a large multistreet bluff against an unknown microstakes opponent is generally a sure way to set money on fire and put yourself on tilt :)

lyki67

lyki67

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BA
Chips
Don't like some types of tourneys.

My problem are tourneys with unlimited rebuys or with re-entrys. Many players go allin with any cards to become big stakes. Tourneys with one addon after some playtime is OK.

D

dorynel7

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It s very hard to play micro stakes because more players play crazy.

J

Jrobbz10

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It is true that in the microstakes it is much more difficult to win because a lot of people just call everything and you have to be much more patient than being in the higher stakes. Sometimes it is not because of the stakes that you lose, but because you are simply not lucky enough to win, because playing poker also requires a bit of luck and no matter how good or how bad you are, that is a factor that simply belongs to it. I am currently one of those unhappy people who, no matter what, always finds someone who is more fortunate. But I have good news for everyone who is like me, it will all be over and then we will win again:rolleyes:

I'm curious to know where you are playing... I play micro stakes and sometimes small stakes and most of my opponents are absolutely not calling stations. The ones who are calling stations will rarely call your bluff on the river. You just have to figure out who will call how many streets and bluff them through that last street. Most of my opponents are ABC players who call marginal hands or draws, raise with nuts, and check with nothing. There are lots of books out there about how to exploit micro stakes players.

gambit1983

gambit1983

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If your in America and can’t play micro stakes on pokerstars, check out SWC poker. You can literally play with pennies with no rake

Valera979

Valera979

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It s very hard to play micro stakes because more players play crazy.
Yes, you're right.I've noticed that lately, too.And most importantly, they play crazy poker and at the same time they get and win a good hand.Каламбур какой-то )

P

ParadiseFisher_

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think its important to differentiate.
Big Micro MTTs with huge fields are surely hard to beat, alone to the nature of the many entrants.
Did you ever try our luck on micro cash or 9 player sit and go´s? I think they are very good to beat as population has got massive leaks :)