How often do you play?

S

sergey3

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I never play at work, at work I earn money, and in poker I then lose it =) after work

alduan009

alduan009

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
i play at the weekend...but only tourneys..not cashgame

igroksash

igroksash

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play when I have free time, mostly in the evening after work. On weekends, if I'm not busy with household chores, I can afford to play a couple of tournaments.

T

tamara822

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I really like playing poker, so I play it almost every day. It’s my hobby and my kind of relaxation. I always play at home in the evening, when everyone goes to bed. Then I can play in peace and enjoy the game without harassment. :)

nimburkx

nimburkx

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play everyday trying to be professional poker player sometimes playing more than 10 hours or more and when its overwhelming i play around 4-6 hours on daily basis trying to understand better

zvezdadelije

zvezdadelije

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Whenever I have free time. I play it casually.

Q

Qrise

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am also unemployed, and am experiencing great difficulties to earn somewhere. Therefore, I returned to poker, I start with freerolls and will look at the result until spring

Transcendence

Transcendence

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play every day from morning till morning. I play even when I'm asleep. But at work, I do not play, I believe that at work you need to work and you will not get any constructive game.

Takoyaki

Takoyaki

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This topic should have a poll for better results. I play everyday at home, mostly SNGs I can leave anytime I need or at least I can assume the time they will take. Weekends I try to play a few MTTs since I have more time to play.

derek jones

derek jones

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play maybe 4 times a week couple hours each day. Mostly from home or mobile.

Juan Oro

Juan Oro

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
How often and where do you play online poker? At work? Maybe at home or at the club

I play almost every day from home about 5 times a week, 50% of my income comes from poker.

The most recommended to play would be 4 to 5 times a week and leave at least 2 days to rest and share with family and friends or do other activities.

online poker if you play it every day can generate stress for so many hours a day.

S

Suzana2304

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am playing Fridays and Saturdays when have a free time

Threshold2122

Threshold2122

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm just starting in the world of online poker so only play maybe 2/3 evenings at most until I feel I have learned more and improved somewhat then I will hopefully play more

I also play a home game with 6/8 friends on a weekly basis which is what got me into the game in the first place

Good luck on the tables out there

V

vittopio

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play every day for at least 6-7 hours! Poker is my job and so far my bankroll doesn't allow me to take even small breaks!

L

Lina1020

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play at home most of the time, but sometimes I play outside the house when it's the case. By the way, it varies how much I play when there's less when it's more, it also depends on tournaments.

Comarata3456

Comarata3456

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think I should play about 4 hours a day, the truth is, I really enjoy it, although many times I don't get anything, just fun and it took me off work for a while

C

capujoss

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Probably three times a week during my breaks.

V

valetgll

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I only have one opportunity to play at home. Playing poker at home suits me best.

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I said I will play less , but it seems I am a poke junky , lol . But yes , generally I play less somehow , now it's the venom sats , they stopped the sngs for10c or 44c , brought the blitz edition , this was a mistake bythem , and I wanted to play so much more because of the sngs , now I want to play a lot less .....

dimon4ik89

dimon4ik89

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I play every day for about 2-3 weeks. I used to play much less often because I was busy with other things. I play mainly in the evening starting from 8-9 o'clock. I love to play online poker while at home, so that no one and nothing would distract from the game. Honestly, I have not tried to play at work or in some other place, because I always play with a laptop, and I always have a laptop at home, I don’t carry it with me.

akmost

akmost

Rising Star
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I don't play regularly sessions due to lack of free time , somedays I play only PS CC frees because their scheduled starting time is very convenient for me.

Some other days I may start a session in the evening and always at home.