How Much $$ Have You Put Into Your Account?

psanto

psanto

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Money invested

I have made one single deposit of 20 dollars for PS, because there was promotion that was doubling the amount. But I've made several small transferences, so I think I've spent around 100 dollars. I think it's important to have a solid bankroll, but this opportunity hasn't be presented to me yet. In the twelve months, I've put around 15 dollars in 4 ocasions.
Until now, it seems quite a defeat, but live I've earned a few bucks extra.

Chief talking bull

Chief talking bull

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Not a dime. I just play the freerolls win a little money, build it up to over $200 then lose it all. Then I do it all over again. I never really lose anything and I can still hold on to my dream of hitting it big in poker.

L

luki_jakdo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i deposited like 40 dollars and lost those.... I decided to stop and I am just playing freerolls right now.

C

Comboss599

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've made deposit only once and it was approximately 41$.​

besplatnee

besplatnee

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
While I made a deposit
8 $ I try to improve the level of my game, I play freerolls only after gaining experience, I will feel that I am ready to invest a lot of money, but now I'm not ready yet. Maybe you will be lucky to increase the speed!

Driquez

Driquez

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In 5 months i deposited like $150.just wasting so far.

E

ekgbeat

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Not a dime. I just play the freerolls win a little money, build it up to over $200 then lose it all. Then I do it all over again. I never really lose anything and I can still hold on to my dream of hitting it big in poker.

I'm in the same boat as you. I do find it harder to build up from freerolls on ACR, but I also don't play as much as I used to. Keeping the dream alive though.

RussianWolf6

RussianWolf6

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Only freerolls

Hi,

I am curious to know how much people have put into their poker accounts in the last 9 months or so. I use this time length because i know how much I have put in over that time period. I myself have had to put in about $40. Is that about the average for everybody else?

I‘m trying to build a bankroll by playing freerolls. No money risk at all and learning to play against all kind of players. But very hard... :eek:

Last edited:
M

martinf1971

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I had just sold my house and deposited £3000 on william hill poker back in 2009, I was playing £5/£10 NL holdem got AK went all in and lost to AA. I was so green to poker back then, Deposited another £1000 got it upto £4500 and blew the lot. never again have I tried investing that type of money into a game. Knowing what I know now if i did deposit £4000 into an account I would just be playing £40-£80 buyin MTTs. I do try to stay away from cash games leave that to the pros. I am still learning and there is a great deal to learn in poker. The hardest and most valuable lesson is dont rush , Think about what you are doing and always have the fold option in your locker, If you are not able to have fold in your locker you will lose and lose and lose and lose.

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Not a Penny, Cent, Dime or even a Euro. The only way to get money is to work for it whether it is cleaning cars or stacking shelves in a supermarket, or being the CEO of a huge business, you have to work for it and this is certainly true in Poker!
Poker money is not easy anymore, you have to study and play and study again, most pros will tell you the same thing,
Poker is still evolving and what might be the right play today, might not be right tomorrow, With hard work and hard studying you could become a World Champion, but it isn't easy.

When the fun Stops, STOP!

C

canabero

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
normally i don't deposit more than $30 per poker room. in 888 i have to make minimum deposit every year to fill their requirements.

N

No Bologna

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No Bologna

Over 2k. Cash games just suck it up. Playing mostly small ball and freerolls now. Just plugging along.

H

Hemified

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i quit depositing but was good for 50 a week. I live and play in us so the sites here are different. Its more of a jurisdiction of were you live and what state. Jus because you can play dont mean the site has to pay. Its weird but whatever. I play freerolls now and got give or take 50 bucks on 3 sites. Good luck.

C

capujoss

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am trying to build a BR by playing Freerolls.

F

fourroses

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play very low so it is enough Iwin in freerolls and sit and goes I put in nothing in the last 9 month

el_soma77

el_soma77

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
like $ 200 dollars plus nothing a little here in Venezuela it is difficult to make deposits, credit cards do not work pure neteller and money bukkers

3gdata

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Most of times, none. I only min-deposit when I need to have a withdrawal option in the cashier (in case there are no options and already MONEY in the account) or when I got tired of trying to reach something from scratch (no results for a long period and I like to have some little bankroll), or when there is a good promo.

besplatnee

besplatnee

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Probably I need to put on my account more than I spent 8 bucks, until I invest I play in freerolls I try to learn how to understand the game well after I plan to make a deposit more powerful.

T

tomk7788

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I deposited $250 and haven't looked back. Played in $10-20 tournaments which is terrible bankroll management. I was extremely lucky in my 3rd or 4th tournament hitting 1 and 2 outers on the river several times and ended up finishing 2nd in a tournament and won $1880.

Here's the thing, I had good poker instincts but my skill level was on the extreme low end. I joined twoplustwo.com to interact with poker players, used some of the $1880 to invest in tracking software and joined several poker training sites to improve my skills.

Argylegreg

Argylegreg

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Deposited $100 over last ten months, withdrawn $40 so not too bad. Play with friends on home tables on pokerstars, and then low stakes cash, freerolls etc. Find the luck comes and goes and is more prevalent in the shallow waters due to fish going all in on 8,2 off and hitting. I'm only playing for fun, and when that stops - I stop!

S

scubed

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi,

I am curious to know how much people have put into their poker accounts in the last 9 months or so. I use this time length because i know how much I have put in over that time period. I myself have had to put in about $40. Is that about the average for everybody else?

ACR: $0 (never deposited, have a decent bankroll)
BetOnline: $0 (never deposited, have a small bankroll)
intertops: $0 (never deposited, have a REALLY small bankroll)
GlobalPoker: $0 (deposited $50 in 2019 and have a decent bankroll)

I follow VERY VERY strict bankroll management rules to reduce my risk of ruin so that I can enjoy playing!

S

SubZero111

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have put thousands in and never win.

julio gonzalez

julio gonzalez

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
dinero invertido en poker

Hi. I have had a pokerstars account for many years and thanks to the freerolls that I had before, and now not. I managed to have my bank. so I only invested hours of play nothing else. I did the same at 888 Poker this year and when I already had $ 15 in my bank. I renew the software and I couldn't download it anymore. If someone knows how to download it in argentina, let me know, thank you