How Much $$ Have You Put Into Your Account?

florestaftw

florestaftw

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Helloo.. i put $5 on PS in 2010 ; i have now $930.

I

I LOVE BENE

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Which account are you talking about?
I put money into my Bet On Line account and my credit card was compromised about 2 months later and I had to cancel it and get a new one. I won't be doing that again.

KozakAlex

KozakAlex

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi,

I am curious to know how much people have put into their poker accounts in the last 9 months or so. I use this time length because i know how much I have put in over that time period. I myself have had to put in about $40. Is that about the average for everybody else?

I didn't invest anything because I didn't play. The account has $ 0. Others may have invested much more than $ 40. I don't know the average level of contribution to one of the poker operators. Probably only the administration of poker operators can offer such information. But why would they open this information?

uri73796

uri73796

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Currently, I have 0 in my account, and so I put $ 10- $ 20 and try to increase the amount invested, but it does not always work out

S

stil370

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Currently, I have 0 in my account, and so I put $ 10- $ 20 and try to increase the amount invested, but it does not always work out

Lol uri!

i know of what you speak.

S

souza155

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In the past nine months, I have not made any deposits in poker rooms. To tell you the truth, I haven't made deposits in years, I built up my balance by playing free entry tournaments and 25 cent tournaments at pokerstars.

D

darkgonz

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
PE
Chips
I have put 30 dollars in pokerstars and in GGpoker I have also put the same in total 60 dollars. I think it's a good bankroll to start playing microlimits and mtts.

K

KillaB0248

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
150 over 6 months at betonline

I normally install $50 at a time at Bet online poker. I play a mixture of sit and go,cash tables and tournaments. I recently played on the $40k special event and placed 26th out of roughly 2590 people and I've cashed out decently at several other tournaments over the past few months since Covid-19 and having more time to hone my skills. I've pretty much been able to stay busy playing between my winnings and also scoring in a few freeroll seats from time to time.

Rob Hobson

Rob Hobson

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Really don't wanna thing about it... :). And if I count, the result will make me sad :). But I'm not afraid to say that all came to zero. I keep trying because losing or winning makes poker the better game in earth still.

C

casique31

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In my country, due to the problems with the dollar, it is impossible to make a deposit and even less to make a withdrawal. I only play freeroll and if I win something I play it in low tournaments, those that are impossible to win

F

Freepokerfree

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi all!

Another player has transferred me 5 dollars from the pokerstars account, maybe later I will make a deposit I don't know. For now I am doing well with the bank I have.

Good luck
:qc4::qh4: Nature and life reign

Maekz1999

Maekz1999

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Round about a 100 a month. Sometimes more sometimes less. Also playing GG and PokerStars. For now I had a few good month. Some even and sadly more bad ones ��

horscht22

horscht22

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I put 20 bucks into my account every month, thats the money i have for poker... ;)

C

chinito2410

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I put 30 us dollars and no more in my account there are us dollar 45
I play only poker in pokerstars holdem and 5 card draw

Misaki

Misaki

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've only deposited once in my life and it was 12$ in 2009 year. Of course once a year I have to deposit to make a withdrawal but it doesn't count. I still deposit from money which I withdrawal before.

D

DerekD256

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Around $5,000 into BetOnline, Bovada, and ACR

D

DerekD256

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I normally install $50 at a time at Bet online poker. I play a mixture of sit and go,cash tables and tournaments. I recently played on the $40k special event and placed 26th out of roughly 2590 people and I've cashed out decently at several other tournaments over the past few months since Covid-19 and having more time to hone my skills. I've pretty much been able to stay busy playing between my winnings and also scoring in a few freeroll seats from time to time.

Those BetOnline freerolls are killer haha

L

Leifhackman

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
None. Just playing freerolls and if (so far when) I win some small amounts I play those tiny MTTs and some times money tables. Very seldom Blasts at 888. I think I would have made a deposit but their T&C's sounded so sneaky and hart to understand I decided not to because I don't want my "real money" to be taken as a hostage because of some unimaginable policies, buts and ifs they I'm sure have.

dartablasta

dartablasta

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I start with a 10 bucks deposit, but i was loosing it every month, then i deposit 50$ AND start playing HU 1$ nos im winning, you can try it playing with the rule of 50 buyins