Claudiunm

Claudiunm

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
hi guys, I am playing online poker about 2 month , how many tables should I play at the same time?

It depends on your style of play.
If you play loose, play one or at most two tables.
If you play tight you can play more tables.

Now, if you don't know what these two styles of play are, stop playing and go and study some theory. Then come back here and tell me the result.

J

Jim_Saras

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You can play as many tables as you can handle. Typically I choose to play 2 tables because you can follow the action easily.

T

TannyJW

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
2 Tables

I think 2 tables is perfect for a begginer, because sometimes when u have more than 3 you dont really enjoy or feel the game, in my case i feel like a robot when i play many. Not much excitement.

odo333

odo333

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In my opinion, you have to play as many tables as you are able to play without haste

thwenth1983

thwenth1983

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
tables

Good morning everyone, as much as you feel comfortable, I play poker since the end of 2018, when I started I played 2 tables and as I gained technical knowledge, I increased the number of tables, today I play on 8 tables I think ok , playing on a few tables is tiring in my opinion.
The secret to profit in online poker is to volume, to play many Mtts per month, the average poker teams ask to play at least 500.

T

tata777rus

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When you play perfectly at one table, winning almost all the time, only then, it seems to me, you can add on the table, gradually increasing tables.

W

williemays56

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
how many tables do i play

well thats my issue i play to many at a time, but 2 games is where i do best

AmidamaruRu

AmidamaruRu

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Play as many tables as you are comfortable with, it can be 2 or maybe 10

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The right number of tables to play is the number that allows you to maximize your win/hr. Even if your ROI suffers a bit its better to win more $ than to maximize your ROI.

Evan Jarvis

Evan Jarvis

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
hi guys, I am playing online poker about 2 month , how many tables should I play at the same time?

Hi ais22don! Thank you for sharing your question!

Honestly, it took me about 4 months before I moved beyond one table.

It's best when learning to play to just play one table, pay attention to as much as you can and practice really understanding the game, tracking bet sizes, putting players on ranges and seeing if your reads are correct!

Adding multiple tables early will give you more stimulation, and action, but it will teach a bad habit of not paying attention and ultimately it will bring distraction and overwhelm.

Once you're comfortable playing poker and proven you can win then you can consider adding more tables. Here's a video I did with a guide on how to do exactly that!

Hope you find it helpful!

And if you'd like some more free study material check out http://gripsed.com/win

Evan Jarvis

Evan Jarvis

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The right number of tables to play is the number that allows you to maximize your win/hr. Even if your ROI suffers a bit its better to win more $ than to maximize your ROI.

This is true when it comes to trying to maximize your earn from playing.

I have learned over the years however, that if one is playing for enjoyment purposes then pushing themselves to the limit isn't always the best thing to do.

Stress, anxiety and decision making fatigue are real things! :help:

kara260588

kara260588

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think it's up to you to decide. How many tables are comfortable for you and have enough time to make a decision

arashsgr

arashsgr

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
number of tables

it totally depends on what type of player you are but for amateur players, it's better to start with only one table at a time so that in downswings they could handle the situation. if you wanna start playing multi-table be aware of your facilities as well, you need to have a widescreen and a quiet place to play poker.

tihomir_kula

tihomir_kula

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
I can play 2,max, 3 tables.My concentration is not on a high level to play more than 3 tables.

igroksash

igroksash

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think you should play no more than 2 tables, and preferably one, in freerolls and at micro-stakes until you get used to it. Over time, you can try to play more tables.