How many tables should I play ?

ais22don

ais22don

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
hi guys, I am playing online poker about 2 month , how many tables should I play at the same time?

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Since you are a beginner player, I would say to play 2-3 tables at maximum at the same time. I think it's a good number because you are going to have a nice amount of action, but still can be focused on the game.

brunonick269

brunonick269

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hi guys, I am playing online poker about 2 month , how many tables should I play at the same time?
Have no acctualy a number that you should play. Only have the number you can play and feel confortable with it. I like to play one table when Im study ods, and play more when Im just playing. I started with one and go more one, when I feel ok, put more one ang goes. If I not feel ok I take one off a goes.

E

eluwinka0

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You have to see how many is good for you. Start from just 1, if you feel that you are ready to get more action, add another one and more. And stop when you feel its enough. Personally I play no more than 4 tables

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
2-3 tables is a good number, but if you feel like a lot, 1-2. For starters, if you're playing on a phone instead of a PC, I think 1 is enough.
Over time, if you feel comfortable at 1,2 or 3 tables, more tables can come, but more than 4-6 tables only make sense if you want to be a winner player or a professional.
Good luck.

Q

qtix

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
S

successlaw

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's not a must to play a X number of tables, it's ok to play when how many you makes your comfortable in decisions

V

valetgll

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think it depends on your ability to play at multiple tables. Try increasing the number of tables. If not comfortable, then reduce the number of tables.

COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
If you have been playing poker for only 2 months, I think you should play at one table so that you can concentrate better and have time to analyze every lost hand to realize what mistakes you have made. If you play several tables simultaneously, everything goes fast and you don't have time for that. Over time, you will know if you should move on to a new stage.

5KINGLEO5

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
no more than 3 tables. gradually increasing the number.

izmoroc

izmoroc

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It depends what exaclty you play.
Cash \ tournaments.
I think about 2-4 tables is ok for these types.
But if you are tired for waiting people make their moves you can play Zoom.
But do not play cash and tourny at the same time.
You will be confused with stack and bets

M

Mariadelaluz

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just 1 is enough.
Not easy to see 2 or more.

GeckoAA

GeckoAA

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Start with one table and then add as you feel comfortable. Might depend a lot on your focus that day or how fast each table is playing.

A

ArcticWolf

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I think playing one table at a time and trying to think out your plays(watch opponents moves, bet-sizing, etc.) is a good way to improve your game, however if you're just trying to have a little fun playing 2-4 tables allows you to have a second to think while keeping a decent pace.

M

mollymaggie

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Being new my advice is master one table first and when you've done that move to two tables and so on

jkgotsit

jkgotsit

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I Have found 1 table is best u can get a better read that way!

K

kkami

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You play for a very short time, maximum 2 tables.

D

Dealter1

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Whassup

As u r beginner, I would say you should play 1 table max, cuz, you ain't a great playa, in order to focus on many tables, you must estimate one table n after it estimate your opportunities to play multi-tables

jsnake716

jsnake716

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

I don't think you should depend on someone else to make this decision for you. Only you know how many decisions you can make it the time allowed. Play 2 and if you find that you can always make your decisions with plenty of time, add tables slowly. Remember if you are playing MTT's or Sit n Go's the decisions are going to become more difficult as the game progresses. I can play 6-8 , but if I get to final tables in more than 2 at the same time, I begin to feel rushed. This is a personal preference.As far as cash games, I can play 4-6 tables and never feel like I am running out of time. ??? To each his own.

Good Luck

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
You will find the number of tables that siut your game and capabilities :) Better start with two , see how it goes and if everything goes right , add one table every time :) I play well two important plus one non important game (that doesn't require so much attention) , 4 maximum , 5 very risky for me lol , I might do it if one or two games are freerolls :)

Pindiez

Pindiez

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you are a beginner player I think that 1 or 2 tables is OK. Then you can 3-4 tables at the same time. You need more skills and experience when you play this number of tables :)

Sorry for my english :D

K

kristersb123

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think u can easily play up to 6 tables if you are playing tournaments, sit and go's, zoom and cash tables 2-4 is pretty fine I assume

daveman640

daveman640

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Hi. I think you should play 1-2 at the most to get focused on your game strategy because the most hands you see could lead you to desperation and make wrong decisions even having decent cards.