Chips
you should play with 1 on start and if you can handle it go 2. i play max 2

T

tamara822

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Since you are just starting to play,I recommend you to play at only one table so that you can concentrate better. After a while you can try two.

T

the_bridge222

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you feel comfortable playing 3 or 4 tables stay there, otherwise play 1 or 2.

S

samsonand

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It already depends on the level of play of those who want to play many tables when entering with several tables, I recommend a minimum of 4 and the maximum of this number means that we do not have the same concentration when making decisions

dimon4ik89

dimon4ik89

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
If you use software such as Hold'em Manager or PokerTracker, you can simultaneously play at least 4-5 tables. If you play without software, then I think the maximum you can play at 2-3 tables. The main thing here is that you have time to control the situation at each table and understand what is happening and where. And it also plays a role in what discipline you play - it is SNG, MTT, Spin & GO or Cash.

jdorganic

jdorganic

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you use software such as Hold'em Manager or PokerTracker, you can simultaneously play at least 4-5 tables. If you play without software, then I think the maximum you can play at 2-3 tables. The main thing here is that you have time to control the situation at each table and understand what is happening and where. And it also plays a role in what discipline you play - it is SNG, MTT, Spin & GO or Cash.
Yes i play 2-3 table without software

dimon4ik89

dimon4ik89

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Yes i play 2-3 table without software

I do the same when I play without software. The software helps to quickly understand how each player plays. Without software, you have to independently observe the actions of each opponent and remember how each of them plays. When I play at more than three tables without software, I lose control of the situation in general and because of this I show very poor results. Good luck to you.

BobbyMorton

BobbyMorton

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Start with 2 then increase a level each time until you feel that you are comfortable playing that many tables,every one is different good luck.:):):)

D

dianasamu245

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you have only two months playing and you think you are already multitabling you want to go very fast you should study a lot and practice what you have learned at the tables and when you have a solid gaming strategy you can open more than one lucky table

EmiTou

EmiTou

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well, it all depends on how much you feel, in principle I would tell you to play one table at a time until you can master the game, keep in mind that concentration and reading of players is extremely important and it is not the same to read everyone in A table that in several, I would advise you to focus on only one until you can see optimal results and just there try to add one more table and see if your performance does not decrease

ZPfBTNanAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.54)][/COLOR][COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.54)][/COLOR]

thaleshpa

thaleshpa

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I play as many as my screen can fit. Lol. The thing about online poker is that you can't read other peoples actions. So playing speed poker, where you instantly decide what to do, for me is a good thing as I tend to overthink things.

R

redmast

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You must try and decide for yourself. To each his own. Who can only play 2 tables at the same time, and who can play 15 tables.

Rob Hobson

Rob Hobson

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I believe if you have less the one year experience (real money), should play only one table. But to give my 100%, I do max 2 tables. But there are many variances involved to answer such a question, like number of monitors you have, size, experience, ability or skill (in multi tables), game type etc.

Last edited:
florestaftw

florestaftw

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi, I usually play 3-4 tables.
It is difficult to do more than 4.:elefant:

zvezdadelije

zvezdadelije

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think 1 or 2. You should definitely tag hands that you would like to review after. And, remember, be patient as if you do play 1 or 2 tables, it may be boring after some time when you are card dead.

Vallet

Vallet

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In my opinion, if you are starting to play poker, it is better to focus on one table. This will bring much more benefits.

C

capujoss

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
As soon as I play more than 2 tables, I start losing track of my opponents and then I can't find the fish anymore.

makisaa

makisaa

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
2-3 tables are ok to play. Sometimes and 4th but the 2-3 table are better. You can watch the game and gather the important informations needed to have a good vision for the condition. It is also more profitable like this!

S

souza155

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think you should play 1 to 2 tables now at the beginning, analyzing other players well will help to improve your game. After a while, you will start playing more tables naturally.

J

jeff1nx

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I am playing poker like 2 months too and I can play 2 tables at the same time, 3 tables my skills come to down. But I think 2 tables its good for a beginner player, with the experience I will going up the tables

T

the_bridge222

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you feel comfortable with 4 tables, stay there. If not, maybe 1 or 2 tables would be better. The important thing is not to lose concentration in the game.
In my opinion the rest with time you will get used to it.

Szyilard

Szyilard

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi!

I think four tables can be followed. Just enough to avoid hyper turbo. :)

C

chpoken

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I started like everyone else from one now i load up to five
A matter of time

4give4live

4give4live

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you are a beginner and want to learn how to play well, then 2 tables is the maximum. Ideally, one. Otherwise, you will not master the principles of the game.