How many tables?

dallam

dallam

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The less tables you play at the bigger focus can bring into it. Different formats, tempos can be so confusing too. I would say, the optimal is definitely one, maybe two.

JhonnyThe357

JhonnyThe357

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I particularly only like to play at one table at a time, it makes it easier to analyze opponents

nachopaulo

nachopaulo

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
I still get in the way playing more than one table, but I'm always working on it by inserting tools that help me a lot.

ratbat615

ratbat615

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
JM
Chips
What was the maximum number of tables you played in a day and what was the result?
I can play two tables but I am most comfortable with one ☝️. I have cashed in two deferent tournaments at the same time but if I was playing one I would have played much better.

W

Was1969

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
DE
Chips
From my experience: the more tables, the worse the result. Maximum of four tables at the same time, but two tables are better.

PINOY

PINOY

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
with 27 inch 2nd monitor, i played maximum 8 tables - but not maintaining 8 table always and its for different sites. Results depend on how variance hit me;)

RagNar87

RagNar87

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
2 tables are best for me. sometimes in play at 4.

dongato2

dongato2

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I regularly play 4 cash game tables, but I think I could play more if I play tournaments

offeron

offeron

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Now I play on my mobile phone, so 2-3 tables are optimal.

Jantorres888

Jantorres888

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
UA
Chips
I can't play more than 2 tables, I don't have enough attention

J

June4Spades

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
6. 3 Zoom and 3 tournaments. But I didn't finish the tournaments well.

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
You need to focus only on your feelings. How many tables you feel comfortable playing, play as many.

Andrii Lubentsov

Andrii Lubentsov

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
5 or 6 tables I played. But I don't like to play more than 4.

P

Panda19977

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I played 6 tables at the same time.

Mogulkahn

Mogulkahn

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Usually its 4 tables, but sometimes that indocator grow to 9 tables, 4-5 satellite which do not require much attention.
This is optimal game for me :)

F

finopoker

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
FI
Chips
Absolute maximum nowdays is 4 tables for me. Usually I play 2 cashtables or sit'gos at same time but only 1 MTT tournament. I cant focuse full More, getting old :)

Polytarp

Polytarp

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
What was the maximum number of tables you played in a day and what was the result?
When you qualify for games from satellites that must be played and you have freerolls that have large prizes, the amount of tables can be overwhelming. For some games you sit out after playing premium hands and others are played carefully. About fifty games within a 24 hr. time frame was what I played and my bankroll increased on nearly all the sites played. I can only do this during small windows of opportunity but it does happen.

G

greenlarrow

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I play maximum 3 tables at the same time. Comfortable 2 play

P

povelitelbz

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
4 tables, but prefer 2 more, I play from my phone.

christovam

christovam

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
What was the maximum number of tables you could play in a day and what was the result?
since I am a beginner and I only have one monitor on my computer, I was able to play a maximum of six screens, but the result was not very good because of the six tournaments I was only able to prize one whose value did not compensate for what I spent

P

pakyut

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I played 6. All of them cash games. 4 zoom and 2 regular. Breakevem haha

akmost

akmost

Rising Star
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Lately I play 8 and I found out that the key for not losing any critical spot is to prioritize the actions. I mean I let the time bank run at the tables where I have a tough spot and simultaneously I fold and I think the action. It took me many weeks to exercise that but imo I am at a satisfying level ( for me).
It is mandatory to have your preflop game at a good level in order to start multi tabling. :)

D

Danieleli

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
already tried with 6 tables buit the results were very poor. Now i usually play 4 screends nut sometimes i choose only 2 to play it more comfortable. Dont rush the number of screens you play , if you give the time and learn the game it'll be easy do do that

V

VladB850

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I never counted the number of the tables per day. It's easier to respond to the question: how many tables in the same time? 5 and the result was not ok. Usually I like to play at 1 or 2 tables.