How many tables?

Gutshot Gus

Gutshot Gus

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I prefer to play one table. I will play two if I need to. When it gets more than two tables my brain starts running out of my ears.

mina271

mina271

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Today, if you come from germany, you can only play 4 tables on pokerstars, but before this regulation came about, I sometimes played several tables up to 10 tables, but I think 4 tables are a bit more comfortable. I was told back then that I should absolutely learn to play several tables at the same time and 10 was my maximum. And now, depending on how I feel, sometimes play 4 tables at the same time. And it goes as it goes. Sometimes good sometimes bad as it is in poker. I don't have the feeling that I play worse or better when I'm playing at several tables at the same time.

Ketienne

Ketienne

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The maximum for me was 4 tables. This is a good way to run several attractive MTTs with a manageable buy-in at the same time. Then it is not so boring because the frequency of the played hands increases. Also the chances to get somewhere closer to the final table increase of course.

S

successlaw

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Recently I did a 12 tables session and it was a massive upswing

Duxflux

Duxflux

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What was the maximum number of tables you played in a day and what was the result?
Hi, this question is often asked and I think the best answer is the number of tables you feel the most comfortable with. :)

this_new_guy

this_new_guy

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
TH
Chips
Up to 8 when in grinding mode and trying to apply gto-ish style. 1 - 2 tables seems optimal for maximum exploit style and making detailed notes.

S

Snake2007

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I can play at several tables, but the lucidity and concentration to see how each player is down is no longer as good as at a table.

aafh07

aafh07

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I personally like to play more tables at once but not more that 3, it’s gets me distracted, I’m the type of players who likes turbo tournaments as well and sometimes it’s hard to focus when you have only 10 seconds to think about your move and see the cards

T

theStarfish

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
2 tables are no problem, 3 or 4 are ok as well but not more than that.

Newmy12345

Newmy12345

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I dont play for a living so I can play 3 tables at a time but in order to give it my best 2 would be the golden number

EmptyHouse

EmptyHouse

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
Currently, at MTT, I can play a maximum of 6 tables relatively comfortably.

rodnoy

rodnoy

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
5 for me a lot. 6 maximum and this too much

veltins

veltins

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
JP
Chips
I play comfortably 4 tables. More than that I find it difficult

jcxmendes

jcxmendes

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
i've played with 5 but most of the time with 4 tables

COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I really don't know how some manage to play at so many tables at the same time, I say it's very tiring, where is the joy of the game? As a rule, I only play at a table and I like this game in which I see what was happening at my table, I also tried to play at 4 tables at once and I did not know what was happening, I was in speed, I paid without counting anything.. nonsense. I congratulate those of you who can manage the game at several tables, but I do not know what your results are, I suspect that you are playing at 4 tables once you hold the course at one of them, maybe this is how the chances of success during the tournaments are higher, each has its own strategy but love to enjoy my simplistic game.

Atararo14

Atararo14

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
Sometimes up to 12 tables at the same time

German629

German629

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For me is comfortable maximum the 4 tables... In the same time the 4 tables are ideal for my monitor!
And the results are different...

offshore11000

offshore11000

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well, I would need to look at my statistics, more in my head I would say not many, I think it's about 15 tournaments a day. As for the result I would say some result lol:LOL::cool:;):)

Rachidao

Rachidao

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I've played like 8 or 9 tables at once but with bad results, to me the best is one table, maximum 2 (i can focus better that way).

fryderyk

fryderyk

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
Max 2. I used to play to 4, but my best focus is 2. The more tables, the more mistakes there are.

lalinha

lalinha

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
It doesn't work for me to play many tables at the same time, I end up missing some important information. I think the ideal is to play at most 2 different games a day, as it is mentally tiring to play many hours and this ends up making mistakes easily.

stampide

stampide

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
6 tables is comfort for me. Maximum i was play 22 tables mtsng in one time but it have very difficult experiment)