How many screens can you play simultaneously?

Jardel Barros

Jardel Barros

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I joined a team and they required me to have a high volume of games per month. I had difficulty because I can't play well with many screens open. Everything gets very busy, you can't plan and create strategies. I can only play a maximum of 3 open screens.

TaNIAnT

TaNIAnT

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I play maximum 5-6 opened tables, more is hard to think and play carefullly

N

NKGB13

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I joined a team and they required me to have a high volume of games per month. I had difficulty because I can't play well with many screens open. Everything gets very busy, you can't plan and create strategies. I can only play a maximum of 3 open screens.
It really depends on the type of tournament.. however talking to a pro 2 weeks ago he told me he plays about 15 tables simultaneously in 3 screens and divide them by phase of the tournament and game velocity.. some he plays push fold situation, others just Premium hands and when itm he focus on central screen..

I can handle 6 mtt tables but that's quite enough for me..

I once considered joining a team that asked me for 300 tournaments per month.. its fair to play 10/day but that gets hard if you do not live for poker..

A

acemenow

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I can play 5-6 tables mostly because I have 3 monitors and its relatively easy to manage. I prefer 4 tables though, since its enough not to get bored by some players tanking and still have enough time to make relatively competent decisions.

If I were trying to make a living at poker though I would work my way up to playing more than 9 tables at a time till I could do that competently.

Zaner

Zaner

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
five table on pc and 1 on my cell phone kkk

J

Jedrey

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I've already game with 4 screens, but I'm comfortable with up to 3.
At 4 I'm still a bit confused.

MK_

MK_

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
US
Chips
I think playing simultaneously and playing well are two different things lol, either way I don't enjoy multi-tabling

R

rachelle2291

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
2 or 3 is best for me. If I play just one I constantly have to be moving the mouse or hitting the space bar on keyboard or my screen goes blank and takes some time to come back (and my AA gets folded). I really do need to buy a new computer!

TaNIAnT

TaNIAnT

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I think playing simultaneously and playing well are two different things lol, either way I don't enjoy multi-tabling

online poker is all about multi-tabling as there is luck component in every situation, so playing more tables almost always equals winning more at the end.

TerryBLE

TerryBLE

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
At first one table, but soon after, always 4 at the same time. (If I've qualified for an advanced stage/tournament of more than one day, I focus on that only, but in generally, 4)

jcxmendes

jcxmendes

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I play with a maximum of 4 screens, if I were to play with more screens, I don't know if I could stay focused.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
it used to be perfect 2 windows to play at the same time now I'm playing 4 windows at a time and I'm very comfortable everything will come with time

A

a1232

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
IE
Chips
3 is optimal for me, need to improve judging by the answers here!

navicula

navicula

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Max 4 table for PC/Laptop... Max 2 table for mobile

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I use 2 monitors and try to fill them.

lauestla

lauestla

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't like multitabling espescially the Sit and Go. But I can play 3MTTs at the same time if needed. Of course the more tables you play at the same time the less clear are the decisions.

Vegas77

Vegas77

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
US
Chips
Two is my limit, but I really don't like to split my attention. I do best concentrating on one at a time. I highly respect people who do well on multiple tables.

exer888

exer888

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
SK
Chips
Depends on the day, but I regularly playing 6to10 tables. Sundays can be more busy :D

F

firerain

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I feel comfortable table about 6 MTT, concurrently.

S

Station_Master

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I find 3 a good balance. 4 is ok, but can get tough when you have 3 or 4 hands going.

LUKADONCICMVP

LUKADONCICMVP

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Honestly i can play a lot tables same time, but best is like 4 so i can really pay attention to the games doing notes on players.

recerveau

recerveau

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've played with 16, but I feel comfortable with 8.
You have to test and get used to it, seeing how many you manage to maintain a good level of play.

D

daibert murillo

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I played a little reasonable with 4 screens, even though it doesn't let me think well to create strategies, I decide to play with only one. :)

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
by 'screens' do you mean 'tables'? (I'm assuming this is what you've meant here).
I currently 4-table the Zoom format games (Blitz, SNAP, FastForward, SPEED, Zoom). It took me awhile to build up to this but now it is difficult for me to play less than this. Also, it has made it much easier to multi-table other games (once in the swing of them).

It's like anything else... practise. The more you do it, the more you work on it, the better you get and the easier it is.

rvicente13

rvicente13

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
if i play on more than one screen i get everything wrong lol