How many screens can you play simultaneously?

W

WellAA

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I joined a team and they required me to have a high volume of games per month. I had difficulty because I can't play well with many screens open. Everything gets very busy, you can't plan and create strategies. I can only play a maximum of 3 open screens.
Playing on notebook, it's difficult to handle 3 tables at same time, adding other monitor, I do 4 tables easily. I guess I need a bigger screen to increase more tables. How many monitors have You been using?

nerobs9

nerobs9

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Hello, I only play for fun.
It's already difficult for me when I open more than 2-3 tables at the same time.

hennessy5

hennessy5

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
FI
Chips
currently 4 is the limit for me. Anything more and I lose a little focus

dallam

dallam

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I joined a team and they required me to have a high volume of games per month. I had difficulty because I can't play well with many screens open. Everything gets very busy, you can't plan and create strategies. I can only play a maximum of 3 open screens.
These teams are pretty much profit orientated in a short-term. I believe you even had a limit that you have to play in each week. To your own health and own results, it's important that overthing your capability on doing this, and get out of this group as it's not too late if its not achiavable for you.
I'm playing only on one table, just hitting 2 when two important games are at the same time. But... the difference is so much visible even when there're two. All of your valid notes which comes into game are missed when making calls, or lack of. So in the best performance I choosed to do this slow way, and I'm more balanced in and out of the tables... :)

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Too many tables at the same time and the pressure that the team is waiting for the result can be a negative influencing factor in my opinion. It's better to be your own boss, even if it means slower rising profits.
But everyone does it the way they want or think it's good for them.
Good luck in the future...(y)

MTCashman

MTCashman

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
At my peak I would play 8-10 at the same time, now I'm lucky to play 1 or 2 lol. I think I could still reasonably manage 4-6 though.

Kinalha

Kinalha

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
4-6 tables tournaments, 8 tables cash maximum, but in the maximum the level game decrease... so in cash i prefeer 4 tables

Babelis

Babelis

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
NO
Chips
For me one is the best, but sometimes I play with 4-5

bullkk

bullkk

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
4 tables for me maximum, and if more, then this is no longer a game, but a roulette.

Djon25

Djon25

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Probably four is the maximum, but that is already superfluous. In general, two are very good.

W

wavetune

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
for me and 3 tables to play is already a problem, it is optimal to play on 2 tables, but this is a requirement of the team, it is important to them that you play as many tournaments per month as possible, if you are uncomfortable, it is better to leave the team, although positive aspects are also present in the team, I read an interview with a top regular, he says that he does not would he have risen if he hadn't joined the team

Eduard0Felipe

Eduard0Felipe

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I watched lives of some professionals playing 20, 24 months, very insane. I just started experimenting with 4, as they are all freerolls, everything ends up being pretty fast, so I think it's a good way to start right away.

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I can play 6 tables comfortably in one screen. I can't play more than one screen, specially because I like to play omaha tables and it's too difficult to keep the focus.

Dmitriy_rus7

Dmitriy_rus7

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I had difficulty because I can't play well with many screens open
Yes. I have this problem too. I play 3-4 windows max. if I have more windows open, all games turn into mush and it is very difficult for me to concentrate.

Jardel Barros

Jardel Barros

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Cool guys, thanks for the feedback. Lots of interesting stuff.

PokerEdge

PokerEdge

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
HU
Chips
I think you can comfortably play on 3-4 tables, especially with the help of poker software, as it often makes decisions easier.
6 tables can still fit, but more often you have to play all in or fold.

Rost

Rost

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I play 3-4 tables at the same time, quite comfortably, without losing concentration. That's more than enough for me so far. It is important for me that the game is comfortable for me, then there will be a good result :)

PrOKatana

PrOKatana

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play with a maximum of 8 screens

K

Khayzard

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Really depends on the type of game i'm playing. When i'm playing Zoom poker i usually go with 3 or 4 if im really in the zone. MTT i can usually do 6-8 but some times you get into some dicey spots on multiple tables and i def noticed that i wasn't making the optimal decision but that doesn't happen very often. I also tend to lean on the safer decision in these kind of situation, checking back some rivers where i lose value or folding some middle pair on draw heavy boards etc

Chebchoub

Chebchoub

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
Hello:)
If I play at more than two tables, I often lose quickly at one of them. If I lose painfully, I lose at the rest of the tables as well. Unfortunately the truth is that I can't concentrate enough or well at more than two tables

P

pariurisportive88

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
now i have no time to play multi tables tournaments but in the past i was playng 9 tables whit no problem . but when you play many tables you can take bad decision also .

fryderyk

fryderyk

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
The more , the worse the game. Max three. Optimally two. Ideally one and then you can easily do something else while playing. I used to play even 4 tournaments at the same time, but the results of such a game were average, it's hard to talk about any idea for the game then.

finaltable1

finaltable1

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
2 - 24"screens total of 12 tables easily, 16 tables not so... feel boring when it's less than 6 tables.