How many screens can you play simultaneously?

nelomec

nelomec

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I can play on 4 screens, I like playing turbos, and 4 screens make me motivated and focused to play my best, with aggressive and rigid strategies

NSX_Amfe2nat

NSX_Amfe2nat

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I can play a maximum of 6 tables at a time. If there are more tables, it is very difficult to concentrate and you start to get distracted

pasha poltava

pasha poltava

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I play on a laptop, and I open a maximum of four tables, I can’t do it anymore, it’s distracting and you can make a mistake somewhere

kitchy65

kitchy65

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I can play 12 but after that i don't enjoy it

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

Fully Tilted
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
20 tables for me but that's when I'm on ZOO, SNAP, FastForward tables
For regular tables, 42 is my sweat spot

Stringy

Stringy

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
2 -3 max with 6 players or more

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
If you mean tables , I play ''good" with 2-4 tables , with more I lose it , I start making silly mistakes . If you have played a long time and if you are good players , you have solutions for many spots and hands , so it's easy to play many tables at the same time . For me it's not .

W

WellAA

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
20 tables for me but that's when I'm on ZOO, SNAP, FastForward tables
For regular tables, 42 is my sweat spot
What ? Do You play 42 tables at same time? What Your computer configuration?

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

Fully Tilted
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
What ? Do You play 42 tables at same time? What Your computer configuration?
that was supposed to say '14-22'
Computer actually needs to be upgraded, CPU is maxing out with more than 3 sites running at same time (with PT4, Twitch, etc.)
3 monitors - 2x 24" Dell on each side of a 32" BenQ curved monitor.
computer is an i5 (4th gen.) but have an i7 and new motherboard sitting on my desk
16GB Ram
gtx1060 6GB GPU
2x 500GB Samsung 840 Evo (+ 1TB WD Black HD)

... it's getting old (as am I).

Sash_XXL

Sash_XXL

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Playing on notebook, it's difficult to handle 3 tables at same time, adding other monitor, I do 4 tables easily. I guess I need a bigger screen to increase more tables. How many monitors have You been using?
I'm also very interested in that!

I see 9 tables at the same time for some players. I am already well utilized at 3 cash game tables :D

rdwr33

rdwr33

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I can only play two simultaneous screens. From the third onwards, I have difficulty analyzing the plays

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I joined a team and they required me to have a high volume of games per month. I had difficulty because I can't play well with many screens open. Everything gets very busy, you can't plan and create strategies. I can only play a maximum of 3 open screens.
I easily play 4-6 tables at once. For me, an acceptable number is 10 tables. I have not tried to play more than 10 tables, although I am convinced that it is quite real and possible.

S

Shooter74

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
4 tables is comfortable for me... I've played 8 tables but it's not very productive

W

WellAA

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
that was supposed to say '14-22'
Computer actually needs to be upgraded, CPU is maxing out with more than 3 sites running at same time (with PT4, Twitch, etc.)
3 monitors - 2x 24" Dell on each side of a 32" BenQ curved monitor.
computer is an i5 (4th gen.) but have an i7 and new motherboard sitting on my desk
16GB Ram
gtx1060 6GB GPU
2x 500GB Samsung 840 Evo (+ 1TB WD Black HD)

... it's getting old (as am I).
14-22 tables is amazing huge for me, all tournaments or do You mix cash and tournaments at same time?

CPU going to 100%? and about the GPU is going how high?:unsure: I ask that because sometimes, the GPU aren't configured to max out the best use of it.

GGPoker and ACR, just use too much resources and I don't see how disable something to improve it.
pokerstars, partypoker and 888. You can disable the animations, and make the App very light. Do You already disabled those animations?
I actually need a bigger monitor.
See You and Huge 2023 full of GG for You all beautiful community!;)

N

Niykk

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The most I've ever played I think was 12 tables at once but found it to be very chaotic. Happened just once and I've never repeated it.
I can manage 3-4 at a time and pay attention to each one of them but I do best with just 2.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

Fully Tilted
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
14-22 tables is amazing huge for me, all tournaments or do You mix cash and tournaments at same time?

CPU going to 100%? and about the GPU is going how high?:unsure: I ask that because sometimes, the GPU aren't configured to max out the best use of it.

GGPoker and ACR, just use too much resources and I don't see how disable something to improve it.
Pokerstars, partypoker and 888. You can disable the animations, and make the APP very light. Do You already disabled those animations?
I actually need a bigger monitor.
See You and Huge 2023 full of GG for You all beautiful community!;)
Tournaments 'or' Cash. Never both at same time.

I'm actually just starting back at MTTs (this week), so for now it is 12 to 14, but soon will be 18-22

GPU doesn't seem to go above 10%

I went with 2 monitors (24") for quite awhile, then picked up the 32" and just used it by itself for awhile. Now I have 3 of them going (It's nice to be able to use one of them just for the poker site Tournament Lobbys).
I'm hoping to figure out how to use one of the Table Management softwares so that I can set up a grid with 9 tables on it and then stack each spot up to 3 tables deep (or a grid of 6 tables, 3 to 4 tables deep). I'm not sure if any of the available products are capable of doing this or what it entails exactly but this is the future plan (I don't like using a table management program that has a 4 table grid and then just randomly moves them around... I like to keep my tables in the same spots so I can immediately recognize the game it is from).

Good luck to you as well! I'm hoping to finally get back playing MTT's, staring tomorrow actually. (my progress has been delayed due to my partner being very ill, so I've been spending lots of time at the Hospital)

W

WellAA

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
GPU doesn't seem to go above 10%
Seems You need to unleash the GPU, maybe some configuration to use it fully.

little things to improve health, " curcuma(2 spoons) + 1/2 lemon + black pepper" 3 times a day. My friend is very impressive the action of it on us. I started with just 1/2 coffee spoon, today I take 2 soup spoon 3 times/day.
Well, I have literally a natural pharma at my home.
garlic+carrots+union+sugar beet

Good recovery to Your beloved.

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I joined a team and they required me to have a high volume of games per month. I had difficulty because I can't play well with many screens open. Everything gets very busy, you can't plan and create strategies. I can only play a maximum of 3 open screens.
Hi.
I play poker 3-4 days a week, which is not a lot of time, so I always play 2-4 tables at a time. For me, this is the optimal amount that does not affect my concentration.
Good luck.

P

PokerMaria

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
HU
Chips

8-12 tables are okay for me, sometimes even more. I guess you play spins, that's a hole different story. Tried to grind on the lowest levels long time ago, it's just not for me.

More tables will result more mistakes, obviously. That's the question how many and how big ones.

By the way, if you are in a team, you should ask them.

I can play 5-6 tables mostly because I have 3 monitors and its relatively easy to manage. I prefer 4 tables though, since its enough not to get bored by some players tanking and still have enough time to make relatively competent decisions.

If I were trying to make a living at poker though I would work my way up to playing more than 9 tables at a time till I could do that competently.

I use 2 monitors and try to fill them.

I've played with 16, but I feel comfortable with 8.
You have to test and get used to it, seeing how many you manage to maintain a good level of play.

Do you guys use any table organizer program? Never used any, probably i should, it could make things easier, i was just checking them, can't decide.

If you do, which one or at least do you know a well working for free or for small reasonable cost?

thx

romerim

romerim

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It takes a lot of practice to be able to manage the actions well, so the tip is to gradually increase the number of screens played until you reach a number where you feel comfortable. I am comfortable with 4 tables.

A

acemenow

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
8-12 tables are okay for me, sometimes even more. I guess you play spins, that's a hole different story. Tried to grind on the lowest levels long time ago, it's just not for me.

More tables will result more mistakes, obviously. That's the question how many and how big ones.

By the way, if you are in a team, you should ask them.

Do you guys use any table organizer program? Never used any, probably i should, it could make things easier, i was just checking them, can't decide.

If you do, which one or at least do you know a well working for free or for small reasonable cost?

thx
I don't, but I had some friends that did they played more like 9+ tables at a time though. For myself with 3 monitors and only 7 tables tops it wasn't an issue for me. Unfortunately I do not remember the names of the table managers they used

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CR
Chips
4 is my ideal number of tables open simultaneously... I feel comfortable playing 4 tables... it gives me time to keep an eye on them and stay busy. more than 4 already generates stress

theoxy

theoxy

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play with maximum of 4 screens its the best for me.

Roobz75

Roobz75

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Sensibly, 3. So long as none of them start glitching and getting stuck, which seems to be happening a lot on Replay lately.....