• We would love to hear your thoughts! Click here to take a short survey on your CardsChat experience: Rate Your CardsChat Experience

Forum members receive 10 VIP Chips for participating (follow instructions on form).

Have you ever broken your computer or phone because you lost a poker game?

LaNimmer

LaNimmer

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I would never destroy my own property on purpose. Go on TILT, sometimes. My father had a wicked bad temper and I swore I would never be that way!

NSX_Amfe2nat

NSX_Amfe2nat

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
This is too expensive for me)

P

panama0

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
UA
Chips
Emotions in poker should only be good; when u are angry, u will quickly lose your bankroll...

A

Arcemiel

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
PH
Chips
Not me… they need help, the ones with that tempered should not poker…

Dzill_230

Dzill_230

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Вчера я сломал свой пятый компьютер, проиграв со стритом оппоненту, у которого на ривере собрался флеш.
Придется сегодня играть с телефона в надежде выиграть достаточно денег, чтобы купить себе новый компьютер.

"What did the four attempts before teach you? 😂 Why break things if the reason is different? My friend, take care of your health and nerves, change your attitude towards the game. I'm telling you this from my own experience, I'm also addicted to gambling, I get carried away by the spark, but I've revised my attitude and now my nerves are like steel cables, although sometimes they crack so much that it's useless to plug your ears. 😁."

X

XsMALsX

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No I haven't broke anything for now :p

markdias

markdias

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Never, if I don't harm him, it's greater...

EvertonGirl

EvertonGirl

Professional Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Nope, my laptop did break last year but it had nothing to do with losing a poker game, or anything like that. Window update did it, barstewards!!!

R.Melnyk77

R.Melnyk77

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I am not me have strong nerves
Sometimes I can break something that is at hand, like a pen, or a pencil, or a ruler. I don't break the computer because I don't have money to repair it, and in general, it's not a way out of the situation. If you lose in poker, in 99% of cases the culprit is definitely not the PC :)

c.heck

c.heck

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
NO
Chips
"What did the four attempts before teach you? 😂 Why break things if the reason is different? My friend, take care of your health and nerves, change your attitude towards the game. I'm telling you this from my own experience, I'm also addicted to gambling, I get carried away by the spark, but I've revised my attitude and now my nerves are like steel cables, although sometimes they crack so much that it's useless to plug your ears. 😁."
The question is now "what happened the 6th time?"
Well, the screen on my phone was too small.
I didn't see the difference between :ah4::7s4: and :4h4::7s4:.
This is embarrassing.

VVi10

VVi10

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Never...that's nonsense. We have to know how to win and lose, in sports we will never just win. We will even lose more than win, so we need to know how to lose and keep practicing to improve more and more.

Rachidao

Rachidao

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
No, I'm not a spoiled ten years old kid.

Canaldo Kao

Canaldo Kao

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
A few years ago I broke a mouse in anger but today, I feel quite cold when I lose!(y)🙏✌️

S

successlaw

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I busted some keyboards back in years when I have discovered poker

hilary antonik filho

hilary antonik filho

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I am not me have strong nerves
I never, for now, intend to continue with my self-control, most of the time I can even get upset, but then I end up forgetting and go to new challenges

Wedersonalas

Wedersonalas

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
🤣🤣 Not yet I almost played my PC in my apartment on the 3rd floor 🤣🤣🤣

ELPRIIINCIPE

ELPRIIINCIPE

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Jajajajaja There is no doubt that those badbeats are tremendously painful and cause some anger at times but, it is not something to break your computer, tablet or whatever you use to play and if you have done it you should think about quitting.

G

greenlarrow

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
It never came to that. Sometimes I just get angry, but not to the point of causing harm

lyki67

lyki67

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BA
Chips
No newer. You must accept your result, good or bad. And you learn something from that game you finished.

luckyfish98

luckyfish98

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
I curse a lot, I can't stop and I don't know who to blame, so I want to hit someone, my brain gets hot

ScoobyNL

ScoobyNL

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
NL
Chips
Computer not "yet" but mouse i think between 10 or 20 :)

IRINA70

IRINA70

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
No, never, although sometimes I really want to. But as soon as I think that there will be nothing to play on, if I break it, then the desire will immediately disappear

Top 10 Games