Fofa

Fofa

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Its possible, but will be harder to look it all.

Skot_Gy

Skot_Gy

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Yes it's possible, but tThat kind of play bases more on flair and hunch, and on the longrun it won't be so successful like the game based on statistics and math.
It can be a good player, but not an outstanding one.

Rachidao

Rachidao

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
In my opinion its better than cold numbers, the observation of the table. People tend to play different each day.

F

firerain

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I feel up to four tables should allow you to observe players' betting patterns and take good notes. I would say it would be much harder to take good notes when you grinding more than four tables without a HUD.

joan moreno

joan moreno

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
People are changeable, just as the partner said, not every day they play the same, you have to be observing the movements at the table and you have to serve or create a strategy for those people.

B

bababooey

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
It depends on what statistics you are looking at ?

Is it ROI or VPIP or 3bet% and all the others.

You will need to create a game that beats the other players against their game but this requires a lot of study to the game to make sure you are beating the strategy they re playing.

hardongear

hardongear

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
CA
Chips
For me depends on stakes anything from 2nl-50nl full ring cash isn't really that tough to beat. I also only double table as 16-18 players is enough to keep track of even playing with a HUD which I don't depend on completely 100%. 20+ years experience sometimes I allow my gut and instincts to over ride the HUD and stats. As players don't always play the same from day to day or session to session and one really needs a lot of hands on each player to depend on a HUD 100%.

Cheers!!!

A

ageloss

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
GR
Chips
Yes it is especialy if you study well your opponents!One way or another sometimes statistics are flying faaaarrrr away!!!

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
Pay attention to the dynamics and do not pump up the variance, remember showdowns and calculate the line that your opponent uses most often.

Pavel1203733

Pavel1203733

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello everyone.
I play without statistics. My level is freerolls and micro limits.Maybe it's not good enough. But at this moment i think that i don't need it.

Saul2025

Saul2025

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
It depends on player's skills and how you want to exploit them.

IMO: if I see sb playing often, to calibrate what actually often means it's better if I see stats. Difference between VPIP 25% and 33% is hard to notice but meaningful.

Fosterbio

Fosterbio

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MD
Chips
if you play 1-2 tables then you will keep track, if more then not

ninocabral

ninocabral

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, you can play well without any statistics if you have a consistent game

jonaselloco

jonaselloco

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
¿Es posible jugar bien sin estadísticas basadas en observaciones de una sesión en particular, a pesar de que juego en 1 a 4 mesas en general?
The same professional cash players tell you that up to NL25 you can play calmly, without having a player's statistics and just taking notes.
The HUDs are generally more for a GTO game of NL50 and up.
In general, this game has a base of openings, reraise ranges in different positions, etc. And what the HUD allows you is precisely to see in statistics if a player preflop, postflop, turn or raise how he plays, and what can help you is that for example if you have a player who wins 58% on the river the hands, you already know that he is a player who better play him on the river with a very serious hand.
Or if they have a player who opens 83% of their hands it is a safe bet.
Greetings:):):)

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Is it possible to play well without statistics based on observations for a particular session, despite the fact that I play at 1-4 tables overall?
You can, of course. Your results will primarily depend on your skills, experience, patience and discipline. You can play without using any third-party programs and be a profitable player.

B

bababooey

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
For me if you are playing against the same players over a small amount of multi tabling consistently then you can use that knowledge to exploit their play.

If you are mass multi tabling then this is a lot harder and using stats like a HUD can be very useful.

Many sites have banned the use of these though so depends where you play.

LaNimmer

LaNimmer

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
If you are playing small stakes there is no problem, but once you move up to higher stakes it makes a significant difference.

P

ppartizan2

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Its harder to play, but sometimes thats just the right move. Too many calculations can also cause too many errors, and usually when you calculate too much you are more often than not being very sceptical of you decision. Its sometimes best to pull the trigger without looking at the odds, you never know, odds can dissapear aswell.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
people play 14 tables for $109 and play quietly without watching their opponent's actions because they know every action when and what cards to play with and from what positions you don't need low-limit statistics at high limits, you'll have enough level to just play knowledge poker

Top 10 Games