Kenzie 96

Kenzie 96

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
when Ihave AA Ionly call the big blind or call a race after flop I raise pot or go all in ,because I only want to play only against one Player ,so you cn win more

So, in a game in which you start out with the best possible hand, the first thing you do is give your opponent(s) 3 free cards?
You obviously have a good, generous & caring heart, but, I am pretty sure Mother Teresa said never slow play pocket A's. :cool:

S

samuri

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
AA

Better to go all in at the start. If you let them see 3 cards for free a J 6 will beat you if out of those 3 free cards happen to have j 6 flop. you get beat whereas he would not call this on an all in.

N

No Bologna

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No Bologna

Min raise. Nobody plays for free! If you call or check, some sluggo will play a 23, flop 2 pair or a straight and spank you.

el_soma77

el_soma77

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
:cool: Usually, that almost always happens to me, at open tables and in tournaments, as if they saw my cards and the times I clean, or I pass crouching, they break it, they defeat me, and if I play it ALL-IN before the flop usually nobody calls...

T

tomk7788

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
On ACR 87 sooted usually beats AA.

T

TUGIN777

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Every time everyone folds a preflop on your AA somewhere in the world a cat cries:):):)

Attachments

• v-mire-umiraet-odin-kotik_37597379_orig_.jpeg
    v-mire-umiraet-odin-kotik_37597379_orig_.jpeg
    7.3 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:
S

StateDeParis

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Same for me, but in my opinion AA is just a monster pre flop, for me in 10 sittuation with A A 4 i loose so 60% i win woth acces, the funny think is when slow play acces and loose vs 2 3 , 4 5....

ga25x

ga25x

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's better that way than gettin 5 calls :)

S

stank12345

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I hate to see it ,ticks me off

Pawlowski

Pawlowski

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Better to be aggressive since the beginning, specially if tournament is just starting.
If you are low than it’s ok to have more people and try to catch more

Baldy86

Baldy86

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Better to go all in at the start. If you let them see 3 cards for free a J 6 will beat you if out of those 3 free cards happen to have j 6 flop. you get beat whereas he would not call this on an all in.

yeah because pushing all in preflop especially in a cash game will not be suspicious at all

G

gonzalo1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
a bit frustrating that everyone retires even the sb and the bb and can not even add some stack ... but they are things that happen haha

Z

Zeke67

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You have to limit the field

You have to limit the field to reduce your risk! As already mentioned in previous posts early in tournaments it’s most definitely shoved preflop at a very high rate. Everyone has there own thing when it comes to AA preflop. And they all work sometimes. And they all lose sometimes!! That’s poker ‘variance’. Lol

F

Fushicho

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Never happened to me. But I have seen it happen

Luca Santos

Luca Santos

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
and boring, but it's better than taking a bad one

P

Pokersavvy

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Not all the time when I have A's. My opponents have gone all in on me after my preflop raise.

carlosnuno

carlosnuno

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Normally when I have AA I throw all in because if I let them see a card they can tie you a flush or a dirty straight with low cards

G

Gusborgs22

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
EVERYTIME
Playing ZOOM cash games, when i have AA there is no action
AND in Bounty Tournaments. This SUCKS

LoveAndPoker

LoveAndPoker

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It happens, but especially when on BB and everything folded(

Porras2424

Porras2424

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It is the hand most awaited by all players. All opinions on how to open them are respected ... in my personal case I raise it from 6 to 8 blinds in any time that the tournament has been going on ... in the long term it has been profitable to play it like this 10 times 2 times and I lost ... of course This is we have personal strategies all respectable players ... good luck guys with the AA .....

AMAQ12

AMAQ12

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Send it

Shove preflop every time and hope nobody calls

Folding in Poker