everybody folding preflop when you have AA

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Very often this happens due to the fact that the players make a very large raise or reraise !!!

J

Joe1

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
it has already happened to me that everyone folds when I have the AA, but it rarely happens, and if so, it is very annoying

A

AllOut

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Happened to me yesterday. Got AA in a big blind. Like what a dream situation.. then literally everyone folded quickly. Not even single soul thought of limping. GG :)

dallam

dallam

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
it doesnt just "seem like it" ....it happens often to me

especially in cash games and especially when i am raising from early position

baldy has AA utg . raise 3bb

fold
fold
fold
fold
fold
fold
fold

wat

If you have Aces, you block already 2 of the strongest cards.
And playing from UTG is complicated too, you have to calculate with an outcome like this, even 3-betting Aces are not a mistake at all.
If you have a bad run, and trust me, when you wake up with having Aces on Big-blind and everyone folds...That is painful! :D

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
And when I am playing them always tough flops and loosing then ahahahha. It always depends on the players on the tables - if you know them better you will know how to play them slowly or aggressive

L

liviuplayspoker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I know that, thats why i limp sometimes AA, it works good against tight and aggressive players too

iwont20

iwont20

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
But, on the other hand, I bet you got a walk quite a few times as well when you had 72o.. :D

Johnny78B

Johnny78B

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Not so really often, depends from value of your bet and position. When I bet 3BB from UTG pretty sure couple guys after me call. Reraise from button or SB,BB maybe just one. If you go pre flop all in sure they would fold if no any premium hands. Fold is nothing, the worst thing is when your Aces cracks after the call :D.

PokStorm

PokStorm

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It happens quite frequently, especially when you haven't had good hands before at this table ... and yes, it's frustrating. ;)

FIERROS

FIERROS

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I hate when I have AA's and I raise and everybody autofolds.

C

Carlo35

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes it happens..but you have to pay attention wat raise size you use.. people can get scared...if the whole table use 2size raise, dont go 6 bet or something just go 3bet,thats what i do

lukovnikofff

lukovnikofff

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
AA is power))))

When I have AA, I can't play them normally))) if small sets run over me, and if I raise, they all fold))))

E

el79

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play very hard my AA partner and it is very difficult to fold preflop, if not ever. There are key moments like a bubble maybe and with many players going there, only then can I withdraw.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
happens very often . you hold AA and raise and everybody autofolds :D lol

it is almost creepy

Creepy indeed. I believe exactly that happened in yesterday's cardchat game like twice lol. Damn these unadventurous people :secruity:

Raphael Zabel

Raphael Zabel

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The worst thing is that when you bet strongly in the starting position, everyone folds. If you are in the final position, face 3-bet, 4-bet, shove with 2 or more opponents, and if you bet too small, someone connects on the flop with any two cards and it was already over your chance to double up.

speper

speper

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
True, everyone folds, and even small ones do not complete

D

donpiatnik

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
happens very often . you hold AA and raise and everybody autofolds :D lol

it is almost creepy

this is not the case with me at all ... don't raise just with monsters! The limp can also be perfect sometimes. And never raise bigger then other cards.

R

Richardszabo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, it happens often. It occurs even more often in tilt sessions. A common mistake is to play AA badly (slow, passive play). Unfortunately, AA does not guarantee that you will win!

Mityamoriss

Mityamoriss

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It happens to me sometimes,its painful :D

pljosko

pljosko

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Pocket aces are the best hole cards, but they have issued us countless times. It's more creepy ...

Shumkoolie

Shumkoolie

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Something to consider, for those of you who think it's creepy that everyone folds when you have Aces - the reason in many instance is that everyone else at the table has bad hands (or more likely to as you have the best starting pair in Hold'em).

I see no issue, just move on, play the next hand and focus on making good decisions.

4e kogo1

4e kogo1

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker

as I understand you, this is the moment when you are waiting for the stack to double, but as luck would have it all folded)

Raccoony

Raccoony

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It happened to me many times. Sometimes I would get AA in the big blind and everyone would fold.

G

Gamer4455

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
How Many Times

I'm not sure if I could count the times it has happened to me. It's even worse if I'm in the BB and there is 5 callers ahead of me, and I raise the pot, trying to run some out of the hand, but I only run 2 out of 5 out of the hand.AA is just a pair, and can be beat easily. More than likely those 3 players are holding pocket pairs or two good starting cards. Don't get me wrong. Like most players, I love to start the hand with AA, but the best way to play them with 5 callers pre-flop is to move allin and take what you can get if you do run them all out. But even better is to run 4 of 5 out, and more than likely you will take the pot down. Ok that my 2 cents.

Folding in Poker