need to work on the game and get rid of tilt

C

CallmeFloppy

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes I have, but that is basically only when playing a freeroll and I am either tired or not really into playing the game.

If I was tired or not really interested in playing, I would not get into a cash game or a buy in tournament to begin with.

manzanillo53

manzanillo53

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, Too many times. Very bad way to play, loose 90% of the time. So not so much anymore, trying to play smart not careless.

T

Tacticgambler

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes , it was happening alot before but now im done with that , im always focus on improving and care more about my game

T

Tomek416

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, I 've done it many times and sometimes it paid off.

JohnWayne329

JohnWayne329

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
If i play short deck and have straight draw, yes, i will say it :)

finaltable1

finaltable1

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Doing it several million times each week.

Like2Play2

Like2Play2

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
yes
when I get a short stack attack
in other words being blind out after repeated bad beats

H

Hemified

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Oh yea all the time..lol. I even usually know what they have and I still call. The funny thing is I still call ha ha ha ... it matters too wr my chipstack is it might affect my call or if I think their bluffing. Good luck and have fun crushing my dreams of being on t.v.:D

Subel007

Subel007

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes many times. It is bad way to play,if you dont know opponents

C

CaptainXL

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I assume it doesn’t count if you reasonably believe calling is correct. I am sure we’ve all made calls we knew were wrong at one time or another. If you never did you are so different from most humans you will understand less than truly great poker players - better to be one of the greats who have given it up.

E

ender0713

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There have been a few times recently where I'm multitabling and facing multiple heads up or 3 handed games. I make a raise and the villain jams on me. Due to being tired and stressed out I just say fuk it and call. I may have raise with something like KJo and by quick math it is slightly incorrect to call but I do it anyway. Yes because you are tired, a little bit because of your ego, and also you would like to move onto your next game or be able to concentrate on on some other table. I beat myself up for a bit, but maybe this is not so detrimental to my game. For you better players do you find yourselves making this exact call? You would of course love for him to flip over something like K4s, but this rarely happens.

Only when I'm feeling like exactly what you said... tired, impatient, ego getting the best of me because i've made a deep run... im good at spotting these feelings early tho, so if there's more tourneys to come, then sometimes i just call it a day. :)

H

Holdem Tycoon

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Happens all the time. For many different reasons, it seems.

Lenka65

Lenka65

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
opinion

This happened to me all the time, especially when I was young. When I talked to my father.

C

Canwai

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I find it impossible to be focused and well rested for the game all the time. It happens to me too, in many cases to tell the truth I just turn on the fu¢#¥ and go allin, but it's not very effective most of the time. I also have the habit of opening more than one table without being properly prepared, this is not very good but like I said, it is impossible to follow the correct formula all the time

There have been a few times recently where I'm multitabling and facing multiple heads up or 3 handed games. I make a raise and the villain jams on me. Due to being tired and stressed out I just say fuk it and call. I may have raise with something like KJo and by quick math it is slightly incorrect to call but I do it anyway. Yes because you are tired, a little bit because of your ego, and also you would like to move onto your next game or be able to concentrate on on some other table. I beat myself up for a bit, but maybe this is not so detrimental to my game. For you better players do you find yourselves making this exact call? You would of course love for him to flip over something like K4s, but this rarely happens.

johnnylawford

johnnylawford

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

For me it's more bluffing than calling and more "F this guy" than "F it" thinking :beerglass.