Does anyone else get bored/lose patience with online poker but not live?

77ecos

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I normally play at many tables at the same time online so that feeling of boredom never happens to me, I love having the possibility of winning at different tables at the same time.

Mr_Cloud

Mr_Cloud

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
GB
Chips
I couldn't agree more, I love live poker and really enjoy it but online poker, I just gwt bored after 3 hours if the flop is just missing me all around.

CataRouillet

CataRouillet

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
At first when I played at 1 or 2 online tables it happened to me. Now I play at 6 tables simultaneously and I am always focused.

laihuynh

laihuynh

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VN
Chips
I rarely play live because I prefer to go online with a more comfortable phone.

O

odonob

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Live can be tedious also. I think that online the time banks are too long, all sites should be a maximum of 30 seconds, you are either playing the gma e or not. Very tedious to play online small stakes for 6 or 7 hours.

Chebchoub

Chebchoub

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
Yes, I feel bored sometimes, especially if I play at one table.
It is a feeling that comes and goes from time to time, but it does not last long, and it can be removed by playing at several tables, watching TV, browsing, or chatting.

D

dregan

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have never played live and therefore I don’t know in what mood I would play. At least online I always try to win.

hilary antonik filho

hilary antonik filho

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I understand what you're saying, yesterday I played for 6 hours straight live, when I got home I tried to play online, it was a total disaster

Organize a Home Poker Game