dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
I don’t argue about security, but it’s very possible to lose, it’s very difficult to play with a configured mechanism. I played once, well, at small stakes, I raised a normal pot in a few days, but as soon as I went big, I burned everything in less than an hour, so play, but be careful.

V

valanddon

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
My money is still there but, I have not tried to take any money out yet.

choprav

choprav

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I'm thinking about online poker, I'm not going in a round where I'm 2/3 in hand, here comes the card and it appears 3-3-2 and you wonder why I did not play this part? enters for you AA, you bet and think that you will win, your opponent goes with 7/8 and fafaz 2 pairs and wins from you. and so, should I rely on poke online.
Yes of course if they are dodgy they would get shut down!

Luan

Luan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
there is a site that can be manipulated by the way you play, I think that if you win, you would lose in the next hand !!

O

OstroLB

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
yes i have always trusted online poker they have always been payment partners i have no complaints

ninocabral

ninocabral

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
online poker is reliable on already renowned sites, now be careful with sites that don't have much name many are not reliable

Sschafell

Sschafell

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Yes, I do, these situations mentioned are part of the game.

Phil Ivey07

Phil Ivey07

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
NP
Chips
At first I didn't believe in online poker because in most of the cases I lost the game and felt that even that software does not wants me to win the game but after playing daily there is no such thing to not believe in it.

R

Recreationalplayer

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes I do.
I do feel that there is much more action online and lower win rate as compared to live. But just accept it and play accordingly.

COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I trust the online game, I don't trust myself to act properly at the game table! :)

Fofa

Fofa

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
sometimes i feel its rigged, but whatever you know... since i'm playing i am ready to lose money.

ELPRIIINCIPE

ELPRIIINCIPE

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Probably some people will not agree with me but the truth is that I don't know what to think anymore, many say that it is a mental and strategy game and I don't really dispute it, but stop lying by saying that it is not a game of chance and luck. I stress this because my experience has shown it to me. Unfairly, they always eliminate me from tournaments in one fell swoop when the cards are turned over. Most of the time, my hand is the highest and most likely to win, but strangely enough, they always lose high versus low pairs and things like that. I'm not saying that this shouldn't happen, but the truth is that it happens to me a lot and so I ask myself: when will I overcome the variance?

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi
I have been playing poker for over 7 years and only play online. I never had any problems, I always withdrew my money. I once went through verification for quite a long time, more than three weeks, and that was the only time I got a little disappointed. And therefore, in general, I trust those sites on which I play.
Good luck :)

Mag_P1e

Mag_P1e

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I know the feeling you are talking about - for myself, I call it a test of adequacy. When you see 82o, you absolutely throw away this hand - and then you see the flop of 828. And you start thinking - damn, I could win all their money on this board. So the main thing is not to give in to this moment. Opening ranges are our everything! :D:D

markdias

markdias

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
There is no reason for the platform to choose A or B to win a hand, it is completely random, what may exist on lesser known platforms is the addition of bots from the platform itself to randomly win some hands, but I believe that this possibility does not exist on the well-known platforms, so it's just the variance even knocking you down, that's normal...

ShaDoWGuarD

ShaDoWGuarD

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
From my gaming experience, I can say that the same thing happens on all platforms all the time. A lot of poker depends on luck, especially in tournament poker. It may also not work out for a long time in the cache, but even with all this, you can play as a plus, as practice shows...

chicbulls2

chicbulls2

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BA
Chips
Hot topic for sure, especially when there is a big pot in late stages of a tournament, thing get dicey

chicbulls2

chicbulls2

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BA
Chips
There is no reason for the platform to choose A or B to win a hand, it is completely random, what may exist on lesser known platforms is the addition of bots from the platform itself to randomly win some hands, but I believe that this possibility does not exist on the well-known platforms, so it's just the variance even knocking you down, that's normal...
Variance is ok, but when you lose in late stages of a tourney a big pot against some garbage hands, that opens a lot of questions

S

stank12345

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I trust the major sites but I have my doubts about some of the smaller sites

Chebchoub

Chebchoub

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
I'm thinking about online poker, I'm not going in a round where I'm 2/3 in hand, here comes the card and it appears 3-3-2 and you wonder why I did not play this part? enters for you AA, you bet and think that you will win, your opponent goes with 7/8 and fafaz 2 pairs and wins from you. and so, should I rely on poke online.
This also happens in live poker, as what is dealt to us and what comes to the board is something we cannot predict, whether live or online.

Toruk Makto

Toruk Makto

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I've had this question a lot, but when something very strange happens, I prefer to believe that it's my own bad luck kkkk

aquilex2799

aquilex2799

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Do you have any idea how much they earn without cheating? Why would they risk their reputation if money is not an issue?