Do you trust online poker?

Stringy

Stringy

Visionary
Platinum Level
Joined
Dec 25, 2021
Total posts
938
Awards
1
GB
Chips
95
trust it to a degree but also trust that i can exploit it at times
 
nilo Azevedo

nilo Azevedo

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Joined
Oct 15, 2022
Total posts
16
BR
Chips
6
I really trust! But is show more hands in my opinion that if we compare a presencial game.
 
jasioo

jasioo

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Joined
Oct 1, 2023
Total posts
135
Awards
2
PL
Chips
139
If you hold AA, you have an 88% chance of winning, but there is always that 12% that you will lose. Notice that you perceive your bad luck more than your good luck. Negative emotions are felt more strongly and influence your behavior and decisions more than possitive emotions.
 
luckyfish98

luckyfish98

Visionary
Platinum Level
Joined
Jul 7, 2019
Total posts
688
Awards
1
LV
Chips
40
I have never believed in and never will believe in online poker, I just wonder how long they will get tired of cheating me and when God's punishment will fall on them
 
Sir Shove a Lot

Sir Shove a Lot

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Joined
Jun 28, 2023
Total posts
26
GB
Chips
88
Why on earth would they be dodgy? They are spinning money with the rake. Why potentially kill the goose...........?
 
G

greenlarrow

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Joined
Jul 7, 2022
Total posts
246
Awards
1
UA
Chips
56
Of course I trust. I don't believe in any conspiracy theories. People win in online poker
 
luckyfish98

luckyfish98

Visionary
Platinum Level
Joined
Jul 7, 2019
Total posts
688
Awards
1
LV
Chips
40
if I always lose online with a better card, then when can there be faith
it always happens in important moments, for example bubbles
 
luckyfish98

luckyfish98

Visionary
Platinum Level
Joined
Jul 7, 2019
Total posts
688
Awards
1
LV
Chips
40
it happens to me when I win the small tournaments but I can't win the big ones no matter how hard I try
 
Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

ok.jpeg
Platinum Level
Joined
Oct 26, 2019
Total posts
2,339
Awards
1
Chips
123
I have never believed in and never will believe in online poker, I just wonder how long they will get tired of cheating me and when God's punishment will fall on them
U can wait forever.

Why would u stay 20+ years in an industry that u dont trust the slightest? Sorry but only someone very special continues to play/stay where he feels he is being cheated. Ur posts in this thread read like the posts of someone very lost and forgotten (the need of repeating urself in very short time with the same nonsense over and over instead of just writing one post).

I hope for ur sake that u can get the help that u need. gambling addiction is no joke.

May this god u were talking about be with u 🌞👍
 
Last edited:
Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Joined
May 27, 2018
Total posts
2,444
Awards
2
UA
Chips
109
I'm thinking about online poker, I'm not going in a round where I'm 2/3 in hand, here comes the card and it appears 3-3-2 and you wonder why I did not play this part? enters for you AA, you bet and think that you will win, your opponent goes with 7/8 and fafaz 2 pairs and wins from you. and so, should I rely on poke online.
In general, yes, I believe that online poker is quite safe, provided that you play on reliable and time-tested sites. Of course, there are "specialists" who can hack your account and steal your money, but I think you are not at risk if your bankroll is not too large, for example no more than 1000 dollars.
 
Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

ok.jpeg
Platinum Level
Joined
Oct 26, 2019
Total posts
2,339
Awards
1
Chips
123
first me 50K in online poker then i will believe

Start here.

Money earned in poker is hard earned money. 50k will not just come without putting in the work and with a fragile mindset.

(A friend of mine just won around 40k @ wcoop and u have no idea how many tournaments he played and through how many downswings/bad runs my man went untill this happened.)

I mean u should already know that by now after 20 years so my hopes are limited 🌞👍

...but gl.
 
Last edited:
O

OstroLB

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Joined
Jan 26, 2021
Total posts
161
Awards
2
BR
Chips
58
Yes I trust online poker a lot and I think it's a successful platform with correct decisions on any question
 
fernandovr

fernandovr

Visionary
Platinum Level
Joined
Oct 26, 2018
Total posts
863
Awards
2
Chips
30
I trust. Sites make a lot of money they won't want to risk their reputation and license.
 
Artbart805

Artbart805

Visionary
Platinum Level
Joined
Jan 16, 2020
Total posts
996
Awards
1
Chips
84
NO.... its too predictable...

Programed for excitement... that means.... everyone hits ( 65 percent flops miss but on line... 3 of out 3 hit the same hand. .... too many miracle rivers, Its money ( your money they want), Same players ( Or bots) get lucky?
You cannot trust any one, thing , machine , computer..... HIstory is full of poker cheats.... on and off line..

Hacks, cheats, assistance programs....... Just think...
 
Dimidrol2

Dimidrol2

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Joined
Nov 22, 2022
Total posts
460
Awards
1
BY
Chips
40
More yes than no, but sometimes there are cases when everything is like a carbon copy and not in your favor.
 
MazzErati

MazzErati

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Joined
Jan 15, 2023
Total posts
264
Awards
1
UA
Chips
98
Why not? Of course, there are many theories and conversations on this topic, but damn, when players who have no idea what they are doing at the table take the first places in the tournament, then what can it be about :)
 
gravii2011

gravii2011

Visionary
Platinum Level
Joined
Jan 22, 2022
Total posts
649
Awards
2
UA
Chips
146
I don't trust online poker. Especially pokerstars. These are just unrealistic moves, and most of the time I lose to the same players.
 
TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Joined
Jan 20, 2009
Total posts
4,661
Awards
14
Chips
32
Its still not rigged, and if you think it is why would you play?

How do different sites pick the same players to win?
 
Flower2211

Flower2211

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Joined
Jan 15, 2021
Total posts
231
Awards
1
Chips
47
I have often faced disappointing losses in online poker, but I still tend to trust these sites.
 
pavel1111111

pavel1111111

Legend
Platinum Level
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Total posts
3,013
Awards
33
RO
Chips
540
I play online :) ...so I qeuss yes :)...comon guys if you see that is not going well for you just stop using / playing :)...poker is not a must in life :)
 
Zaner

Zaner

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Joined
Aug 26, 2022
Total posts
353
Awards
1
BR
Chips
70
I'm thinking about online poker, I'm not going in a round where I'm 2/3 in hand, here comes the card and it appears 3-3-2 and you wonder why I did not play this part? enters for you AA, you bet and think that you will win, your opponent goes with 7/8 and fafaz 2 pairs and wins from you. and so, should I rely on poke online.
it's so many bads beats some times i thinks is this site safe?
 
Top