sergik1992

sergik1992

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just curious... why stream your games?

I have a few reasons. First of all it`s development of self-discipline . During the game I have focus on my game (no watching YouTube, TV-Shows etc.) In future I want to try stream with commenting to reach full focus on the game.
Streaming is also new field for me. And when you try yourself in new sphere you train and develop your brain.

alienat3d

alienat3d

easy-going alien grinder
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just curious... why stream your games?

I have a few reasons. First of all it`s development of self-discipline . During the game I have focus on my game (no watching YouTube, TV-Shows etc.) In future I want to try stream with commenting to reach full focus on the game.
Streaming is also new field for me. And when you try yourself in new sphere you train and develop your brain.

I love how sergik did sum up! Those are the same reasons to start streaming for me too, but I also want to add streaming is just great for building a rail group and then you can see their support live and it makes poker grind even more fun and less monotonous, especially at very long MTT sessions.

Also, I can see, that talking with the people in chat from time to time can be a great help against tilt after hard bad beats it just leads your emotions and mind on the right track again and preserves you playing recklessly.

And in addition, I think it's a wonderful bonus for the bakers, who invested their money in some horse and actually can see how he/she is playing and if he playing a solid game or just gambling his chips around. Also, they could better give some advice on adjusting the game of their horse, if they saw the obvious mistakes in his/her play. I think streaming has huge potential at staking business actually. :deal:

In the end, it's simply for the sake of "bringing something good to other people", streaming is entertaining. And I like to watch poker streams myself from time to time after or before my own grind sessions is way better than TV. And you can even learn something in addition. :)

ayahuasca

ayahuasca

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I tried to do that couple of times on twitch, had so much fun! Some nice people came, we had nice chat, I even got some pieces of advice

ammje

ammje

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am already following you, I hope you give something in your transmissions, it is what some streamers do to gain followers.:deal: :D :p

kara260588

kara260588

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It remains to restore my password on Twitch. And subscribe to your channel.

sergik1992

sergik1992

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
$2.20 NLHE (Turbo Progressive KO) PokerStars deep run + MTT

https://www.twitch.tv/sergik1992

64282e9cfa29682fa570764418207cf2.png

sergik1992

sergik1992

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Wow, another FT and deep run. Very nice buddy! Congrats!
Unfortunately been busy and missed that one, but I will watch the record. :)

Thanks, friend! It`s nice to see your interess to this business!:)

I noticed, that audience likes to watch late stage of tournaments (espacially final tables) and doesn`t like early stage. But I never know when I make deep run and reach final table and therefore I can not announce time of my stream in advance... And it`s question for me, how to solve this problem.:confused::confused::confused:

kara260588

kara260588

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
How many tournaments a day do you have? And how often do you get to the final table?

77ecos

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi friends [emoji4] Recently I decided to start streaming on Twitch. I'm new in this business and can make some mistakes. First of all I do it for self-discipline.
Later I will give links on my streams in this thread.
What do you think about streaming (especially when player is not famous like me[emoji4])
Do you stream your game?(you can give links on your channels here)

I don't do it, but I love it, luck, it is best to enjoy it and have a good time:jd4::jd4::jd4::jd4:

heartxluck

heartxluck

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi friends [emoji4] Recently I decided to start streaming on Twitch. I'm new in this business and can make some mistakes. First of all I do it for self-discipline.
Later I will give links on my streams in this thread.
What do you think about streaming (especially when player is not famous like me[emoji4])
Do you stream your game?(you can give links on your channels here)

Please share your Twitch page here. I would love to see how yours will be. I used to follow one before but on another platform. But for myself, I haven't streamed even I played online for a while now. I prefer watching tutorials - tips, tricks and whatnot. :burnout:

sergik1992

sergik1992

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
How many tournaments a day do you have? And how often do you get to the final table?
I play around 20 MTTs per day. More often I reach final table in 888 poker tournaments, because some tourneys here have just 200 participants (+ or - ) Reaching of final table in pokerstars tournaments is big moment for me, because on average one tournament here play 2000 and more players. So 888poker - 2-3 times per week and Pokerstars - 1 time per week on average. But I can give you mistaken numbers[emoji4]

sergik1992

sergik1992

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Please share your Twitch page here. I would love to see how yours will be. I used to follow one before but on another platform. But for myself, I haven't streamed even I played online for a while now. I prefer watching tutorials - tips, tricks and whatnot. :burnout:

Here is link on my Twitch channel:
https://www.twitch.tv/sergik1992
:)

VovanBaron

VovanBaron

RiddlesInTheShadow
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good luck Serg with streaming, do it constantly and you ll get your fan base for sure but it takes some time and discipline.Go go

Top 10 Games