Do you stream your game?

W

Wiflopper

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Do you stream your poker on twitch?

Do any of you stream on twitch or watch anyone insightful play live on twitch?

S

Schrubbler

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Only few ppl stream, I personally watch xflix sometimes on twitch

C

chiefmax

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
a few good streamers:
1. Spraggy
2. Pokerstaples
3. Matthewstaples
4. Dramaticdegen
5. easywithaces
6. Lexveldhuis

there are more and if you start watching youll discover them because they host each other and do squad streams but my personal favorite is spraggy.

dzemer

dzemer

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Im only watching Spraggy and Lexveldhuis, they are good at this :D
Personaly im not a streamer and im wondering, what if someone is watching stream and playing in the same tournament and the same table with the straemer and see his hand :D

Mr_Hand

Mr_Hand

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I’ve been wanting to stream games for years. Until they get fiber to our house, I’ll have to settle for playing and watching. I only have dsl internet at 8mbps. Not enough to stream anything.

X

xy23

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I usually watch PokerStaples. It would take a lot of work and dedication to become popular as some of these current poker streamers since they’re also quite good

PaxMundi

PaxMundi

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yep i stream quite a few of my sessions on twitch as ive just started a new micro stakes bankroll challenge.

Maikl113

Maikl113

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There was an idea to broadcast the session in twitch. Since it takes a lot of time and effort, and time is always sorely lacking, and streamers very much today, the broadcast is not carried out.

J

joeyjmr8484

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I never have done it. I think it would be fun to do once though. I have watched others on twitch and it is fun.

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I haven't and I won't do it , cause I don't know good poker , so I don't want to get ridiculous live , and trolls wait for such opportunities .... But I watch others' poker streams , for instance Lex Veldhuis or Spraggy , and some more :)

A

aloofkid

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just started a bankroll challenge, I am thinking of streaming it on Twitch but, I'm an introvert. People will get bored. :D

PaxMundi

PaxMundi

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just started a bankroll challenge, I am thinking of streaming it on Twitch but, I'm an introvert. People will get bored. :D

Just play some music in the background thats all i do at the minute.

Chechiing

Chechiing

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do under the same username: Chechiing.

You are very welcome to sit and enjoy my streaming. I'm mostly tuning in during the weekends for MTTs.

Here from Montreal, canada, starting around 12h30 pm until I either win or bust [emoji28].

Aprendiz_Edu

Aprendiz_Edu

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Not yet, but I have a friend who broadcasts live every day from 13:30 brazil time, Luizftorres; Poker Root accompanies him on Twitch daily.

vadimcs1495

vadimcs1495

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello. I tried to stream but due to lack of time I abandoned this business. Do you think it makes sense to start again. here is my channel twitch.tv/h1tmancs

A

aj88xa869

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Im only watching Spraggy and Lexveldhuis, they are good at this :D
Personaly im not a streamer and im wondering, what if someone is watching stream and playing in the same tournament and the same table with the straemer and see his hand :D

Most, if not all people that stream poker online, will set a delay for about 3-5min. So by the time the "stream snipers" would see their hand it wouldn't matter because the hand is already over. It does however, give them a very good study session with every past hand that allows them to put the streamer on a range.

Yep i stream quite a few of my sessions on twitch as ive just started a new micro stakes bankroll challenge.

What's your Twitch ? I'll tune in when I get a chance. I stream video games occasionally but never poker... yet. My username: hashysmashy

I do under the same username: Chechiing.

You are very welcome to sit and enjoy my streaming. I'm mostly tuning in during the weekends for MTTs.

Here from Montreal, Canada, starting around 12h30 pm until I either win or bust [emoji28].

I'll follow and check out your stream for sure! My username: hashysmashy

Last edited:
flattershay

flattershay

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I watch Lex and and Pokerstaples's 24/7 highlights on the background. Pretty bored of it but I still watch them for some reason.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

Fully Tilted
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I've tried to watch a few different streamers but I found it quite boring. Personally I prefer watching some poker training vids., where there's some concepts/theory/etc. happening, keeping one's mind focused & busy. I find some of the music choices by the poker streamers to be annoying ie. BBZ yesterday in the WCOOP MainEvent.. f'n this.. f'n that... with his head bouncing back & forth to some ELP music... lookin' like he'd had wayyyyy too many energy drinks. (I didn't feel bad when he called off 30bb's with AJo otb vs. Talal Shakerchi & lost to the 99)

R

rmcmullen2003

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The ACR Stormers and streaming freerolls right now but if you think a regular freeroll is an all in fest imagine how bad it is when there is unlimited free re-entries.. I I think they figured if people can re-enter as many times as they want that they would continue watching their stream longer.

Chechiing

Chechiing

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do stream and watch.

Insightful streamers are:

Jaime Staples for NLHE
Phil Galfond for PLO High stakes
Nutraisin for PLO Low stakes
Op_Poker (Nick, James and Eva) for Spins

For pure entertainment

Pyefacepoker for mixed games.

For NLHE MTTs amateurs, they're welcome on my stream.

sergik1992

sergik1992

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi friends [emoji4] Recently I decided to start streaming on Twitch. I'm new in this business and can make some mistakes. First of all I do it for self-discipline.
Later I will give links on my streams in this thread.
What do you think about streaming (especially when player is not famous like me[emoji4])
Do you stream your game?(you can give links on your channels here)

Top 10 Games