Do you respond to comments in a game online?

B

Bhzrd588

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sometimes when i have a friend at the table we can chat a little, but if i see that someone writes to piss me off i disable and continue with my game.

makisaa

makisaa

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Generally I do not comment at the table, but when I play to a cardschat game the players are familliar so I comment, because I know the players and I cannot be ice cold!

Porras2424

Porras2424

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Personally I don't like to answer ,,, in fact I have the keyboard to only play, and when I have to play on my phone I do not answer ,, it distracts me and distracts me ,, and I try to play as consenting as possible ,, more when I play cache and when I compete in freroll less because of the fact that my ideas get mixed, I would recommend that they do not chat during the games, but we are all free to decide what to do with the chat ,,, luck and do not disappoint, if you pay to lose we are bad ,,, patience perseverance and you will win ,,,

TheNutz4You

TheNutz4You

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I tend to ignore chat during the game. Sometimes respond, but mostly just play.

M

MickGreed

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've seen one that went on an on an on, about nothing how we are being watched how we play, cause he turned us in, I think he must have been off his meds, after about an hr. finally he lost, then other players started talking like what was that lol.

H

Hemified

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Not until I beat em usually :D but generally I don't pay to much attention to em. If they are talking crap then get beat is pretty funny too. I just let too much bother me from the keyboard warriors. Good luck and crush em.

fernandofcp

fernandofcp

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I also prefer to be quiet during the game without expressing myself. I avoid any act that diverts my attention.

JOSEALBERTV

JOSEALBERTV

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I comment very little because my English is not the best and I waste time and concentration on that

63burner

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
pretty much radio silence..

Commenting is for social poker, for fun. If I'm really playing, usually chat off. If it is on, I would only reply to someone I knew. It is also an easy way to unintentionally type the wrong words.
The minuses outweigh the pluses for me, so I chat very little.

edenman1

edenman1

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I comment sometimes, and throw a trophy (or egg) when warranted :)

okeedokalee

okeedokalee

Glory To Ukraine
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NZ
Chips
Some comment is a tell. Try to read there mood, if the comment is aggressive and use their emotions to your advantage.

F

Fushicho

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If it's not offensive sure why not?

I kind of like a little banter online, and don't mind some good natured ribbing IRL either.

I agree with Magister, I like a bit of table chat. Doesn't even need to be about the Poker.
In fact Magister is better at the chat than the Poker. (That's a joke people I don't even know him)

garibe

garibe

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Never seen anybody make any covnersation starters at online tables.

Usual comments are just ppl venting a bad beat or straight up saying Sh*t.

I never engage even if they say nh. I could care less about talking during the game.

The social poker, is the live poker games. online, for me, there is no reason to chat around.

dzsire

dzsire

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
I rarely use chat, only when somebody speaks to me. Sometimes I throw a figure to somebody who plays and wins with an unreal hand, but that's it.

Zvezda kz

Zvezda kz

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I rarely answer. But mostly I have no time for comments and reading other people's comments. I play poker for the sake of the game itself, not for the sake of communication. I have enough communication in our community)).

L

Lucky_Shark

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play a lot of tables. And so there is simply no time to answer someone.

C

Comboss599

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't answer too often. First - because i don't like writing during the game. Second - I usually sit on position which i don't have access to keyboard. I answer only occasionally.

henriquemaduro

henriquemaduro

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't like answering anyone at the table when I'm playing, especially when the opponent starts writing nonsense and starts offending.

I mute the chat every software I play. I don't think anything that came in the chat can help me. The only thing chat could help is to tilt other players, but I don't like it.

johnnylawford

johnnylawford

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't watch player chat unless it's a final table or heads up, but I will respond to GGPoker emotes.

Sschafell

Sschafell

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
if it is an offense I prefer not to respond.

B

bigthereal

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
if it is something that requires a response, then I do

ked717su

ked717su

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I often write to the chat myself, mainly on the idiotic actions of the apponent

F

firerain

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have rarely responded to chat since most of chat's boxes are too small based on my sizing of the tables.

Vlad D

Vlad D

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips

I answer those who throw poop like a monkey.

Top 10 Games