Do you play poker lying down or sitting down?

VikK030p13

VikK030p13

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Yesterday I played lying down because I was drunk as a chip. In general, I play sitting at two monitors.

DanS87

DanS87

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
We haven't a lot of space in our place and so I usually will be laying on our bed whilst my other half is in the living room sitting watching TV. If it's later and she wants to go to bed then I sometimes might switch and sit in the living room on the sofa.

I'd like to have somewhere to sit though, I work from home and even tend to work from the bed as our toddler has run of the living room during the day and it's impossible to work in there lol.

heguli82

heguli82

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
FI
Chips
Most of the time lying down with lap top on my belly. :cool:

gravii2011

gravii2011

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Я всегда играю в покер, сидя за компьютером. Я играл лежа на диване через телефон, но всегда засыпал. Поэтому только сидя.

K

KING1805

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
I'd say 50% of the time I play sitting in front of my desktop computer and 50% of the time I play while lying in bed with my laptop.

SopianaeExtra

SopianaeExtra

between my 2 ears
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
who do you work
I work at a moving company for the time, but our boss doesn't allow us to play games during work time, even when there's not really much else to do.

fierygamer

fierygamer

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Sitting down while watching Netflix: LOL:

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi
I only play on my home PC, and I only play while sitting down. I usually play 4 tables at the same time, so I have to be very focused. I think if I were lying down, it would be more difficult for me to maintain concentration.

willjosp

willjosp

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I usually play lying down from my laptop in my room, listening to good music and eating chocolate o_Oo_Oo_Oo_O

TerryBLE

TerryBLE

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sitting, I didn't think so many played lying down, if I do that I sleep. :sleep: (If things go well in the tournament, of course 🤪) Maybe do it by playing cashgame :unsure:

Garfield52

Garfield52

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If I played poker lying down I would probably nod off to sleep. Sometimes I miss hands while sitting up because I am not paying attention. I would be useless at poker lying down.

W

wavetune

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
lying down, I can't play intently, I tried bad results a couple of times, I always play sitting, but in general I saw a stream where a streamer walking in the park reached the final table playing from the phone

C

Comboss599

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I always try to sit the most comfortable for me. It ussually sit on my wheel chair with puting legs on the desk but not always.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Yesterday I played lying down because I was drunk as a chip. In general, I play sitting at two monitors.
so I'm thinking of buying a 2 monitor soon so as not to constantly turn off another game
We haven't a lot of space in our place and so I usually will be laying on our bed whilst my other half is in the living room sitting watching TV. If it's later and she wants to go to bed then I sometimes might switch and sit in the living room on the sofa.

I'd like to have somewhere to sit though, I work from home and even tend to work from the bed as our toddler has run of the living room during the day and it's impossible to work in there lol.
I understand I hope soon you will win a big tournament and buy another house and it will be big
Most of the time lying down with lap top on my belly. :cool:
I would like that
Я всегда играю в покер, сидя за компьютером. Я играл лежа на диване через телефон, но всегда засыпал. Поэтому только сидя.
my back hurts at the computer for a long time I can not sit

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I work at a moving company for the time, but our boss doesn't allow us to play games during work time, even when there's not really much else to do.
you should teach him poker and you will play together
Hi
I only play on my home PC, and I only play while sitting down. I usually play 4 tables at the same time, so I have to be very focused. I think if I were lying down, it would be more difficult for me to maintain concentration.
Yes, I agree lying down, you lose concentration
I usually play lying down from my laptop in my room, listening to good music and eating chocolate o_Oo_Oo_Oo_O
what kind of music do you listen to
Sitting, I didn't think so many played lying down, if I do that I sleep. :sleep: (If things go well in the tournament, of course 🤪) Maybe do it by playing cashgame :unsure:
probably your tournaments end very quickly:LOL::LOL:
If I played poker lying down I would probably nod off to sleep. Sometimes I miss hands while sitting up because I am not paying attention. I would be useless at poker lying down.
lying down you can fall asleep playing poker
lying down, I can't play intently, I tried bad results a couple of times, I always play sitting, but in general I saw a stream where a streamer walking in the park reached the final table playing from the phone
yes, I think he was just lucky, I often happen
I always try to sit the most comfortable for me. It ussually sit on my wheel chair with puting legs on the desk but not always.
Do you have back pain? I often have back pain if I sit in one place for a long time.

SopianaeExtra

SopianaeExtra

between my 2 ears
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
you should teach him poker and you will play together
Ha ha, everyone at work knows about Cardschat thanks to me, but for them it sounds too good to be true ("Wait a second, they just hand you out money by playing?? How does that work?")
Besides, I doubt that any of my colleagues have a sincere interest in learning the game, Poker is just not that popular in this country. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

RustyRed83

RustyRed83

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sitting up. If i try poker lying down, it feels strange watching and clicking buttons at a different angle.

S

stank12345

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I only plat sitting at the computer laying down would be very uncomfortable I would think

Jdawglet

Jdawglet

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I play mostly on my phone so sometimes I’m sitting and sometimes laying down…sometimes walking in the park or while cooking or chores around the house…pretty much whenever I can.

HungarianBoy

HungarianBoy

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
HU
Chips
Hi! I play poker in complete comfort on my double bed, with a pillow under my head and control the poker with a laptop on my stomach. pretty funny :D but unfortunately I'm not profitable, even though I'm having fun.
What do you think? maybe I should try playing poker in a different position? for example, sitting on a chair and playing poker at the table? but then my back hurts :D

T

To6Po6

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
When i am on a 2 or 3 tables i play throug my laptop lying on the bed!

SopianaeExtra

SopianaeExtra

between my 2 ears
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Hi! I play poker in complete comfort on my double bed, with a pillow under my head and control the poker with a laptop on my stomach. pretty funny :D but unfortunately I'm not profitable, even though I'm having fun.
What do you think? maybe I should try playing poker in a different position? for example, sitting on a chair and playing poker at the table? but then my back hurts :D
No, one should never compromise on their comfort. I think you're doing everything alright.