Do You Play Better On Computer or SmartPhone?

K

Kbozz420

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I play better on a computer rather than my phone. I think it has to do with a bigger screen
:eek:

P

parks124

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Computer. I have never tried to play on my smartphone.

A

aj1300

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Computer, for sure. The phone is too small, provides too many other distractions.

Ruminate

Ruminate

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I use the PC...I've tried mobile a couple of times with different sites but even with a large phone screen it's just too awkward.

TulasMoreno

TulasMoreno

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MX
Chips
Y prefer computer, you play better there and have stats!

alienat3d

alienat3d

easy-going alien grinder
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
On a Smartphone! :D Nah.. i'm just kidding you. What a question man! How can ever anyone play better on small smartphone's screen with just restricted options and needed to tap with a big finger super small buttons?! I don't think you asking this seriously, do you? However, there are times, when i do that. For example, if i'm not at home, but don't want to miss some big Freeroll or such stuff. And then it's more like a Torture, than a good game. :)

JusThieF

JusThieF

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play very rarly at smartphone only when im traveling or somethink, the reason is very easy at deteskop u can handle many tables easier and faster then at phone.Deteskop u got evrythink more advenced at options etc. and i realised thath many tournaments i tryed to find at phone not showing up.

bighert2

bighert2

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The sites that I play on seem to have a limited selection of game types available for smartphone; so I will play on the desktop and prefer to do so.

Nikolay Nakhaev

Nikolay Nakhaev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sometimes I have to play on a smartphone, but from this game I always feel uncomfortable

NBDG8477

NBDG8477

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i like Computer for online poker ,smart phones and tablets are ok but are for more of a killing time type of thing like maybe zoom fast cash tables or something like that

N

nmate

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i've never played on a phone. i don't think i'd like the small screen. could get misclicks easily it seems like.

Wiltz82

Wiltz82

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I prefer the computer because I like the bigger screen and it seems to have more options and is easier to navigate around. Also there are poker sites that you can't even get on a mobile App. All around it's just easier with a mouse and keyboard.

neiroob

neiroob

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
On a computer it is certainly more convenient to play and you can use statistics collection programs.

C

CallmeFloppy

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I tried playing on a smart phone and a tablet and it just drove me nuts. I much prefer a computer.

LanaRhoades

LanaRhoades

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don´t like to play on smartphones I got confused.I always play on my old computer.

besplatnee

besplatnee

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Obviously the computer has an advantage, I don't open it, I use as much from a smartphone as I do a mobile phone wherever you go and play, where distractions have shifted.

spectralwave

spectralwave

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I certainly play better on the computer, which in turn is much more comfortable and dynamic, where I can see and choose my tournaments better and open more screens, but I also use smarthphone to play some pppoker tournaments, I never play with the two or one or the other and for me computer.:p:D:eek:

jj77jwj

jj77jwj

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I play better on computer but I play on my phone all the time I can play anywhere that's pretty awesome cant be at that but you got to consontrat when you play on your phone cause you can get distracted real fast

Alex Sentsov

Alex Sentsov

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't understand how you can play poker on your phone...It's a perversion...

W

woodeng

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have enough bad clicks on the computer, I cannot even imagine the errors I would make on such a small screen . . . So I definitely play on a laptop!