Do You Play Better On Computer or SmartPhone?

pocketace222

pocketace222

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Love playing on my phone but I cannot focus as well if its a big tournament

X

xCENTNERx

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
If you feel the difference when you play on your computer or smartphone, comment here. Which do you prefer?
Good luck!

Adequate game is obtained only on the PC. I do not know why. But when playing with a PC, you take the game more seriously. My game develops only when no one and nothing distracts. Playing on the phone assumes that you are already in an environment where there is a lot of distraction. I do not deny that you can be alone with your phone, but I think in most cases this involves a lot of distractions.

K

korbal29

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Desktop pc is much better for me because of the large screen and I dont have to wear my reading glasses

N

neptun1914

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Desktop with good monitor or big TV is best and most comfortable. Phone poker experience also dramatically improved last years so it is completely viable option if you do not multitable.

U

Ultfrozen

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Of course, it is more convenient and pleasant to play on the computer, but sometimes you need to go somewhere and the phone helps out, or if you play 1 tournament, you can play lying on the couch and watch a movie)

WaumpataMaikaefer

WaumpataMaikaefer

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I prefer always to play on PC because I play 4 or more tables at once

horscht22

horscht22

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I play on notebook, its more comefortable, because u can see all your tables at the same time and u have an better overview ;)

webzy

webzy

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
PC is better, but...

Yes, I like to play on a PC for the same reasons others mentioned already. The ONLY reason I sometimes play on my phone is mobility, but very rarely.

V

valanddon

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I play on my tablet and on my computer. In my town we do not
have cell phone service.

Entrik

Entrik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Naturally, it is better to play on a computer than on a phone on a computer, you can open at least 10 points and check how someone played previous hands!

el_soma77

el_soma77

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
:cool: on computer, so I can listen to music and relax.

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good afternoon.I used to use a computer when I started playing poker.Then my sister gave a laptop as a present and I´ve been using it ever since.I have the computer and my tablet just in case.The smartphone ?Not at all!I didn´t feel comfortable.I prefer the laptop but answering your question the computer is much better.to play poker than the smartphone.

F

fifille07

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Computer without a doubt... I've played once on my phone and never got comfortable.

danoscar

danoscar

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello. I only play on a computer. Eyesight not so good, fingers way too big.

Costy69

Costy69

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Do I play better on a smat phone or computer

I say computer easier to see you cau can play more tables. And it doesnt drain the battery on your phone.