Do You Play Better On Computer or SmartPhone?

N

Nico_ico_404

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I prefer computer! Sure it's more comfortable! Play on the big screen.

J

jfitzg414

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
computer is better

I like the computer
1 more alternate screens and can do side research
2 bigger screen for these old eyes
3 see how the rest of the field is doing in the tourney

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
Basically, I play on a computer, but sometimes I can use a tablet for the game. Although, the computer is still better.

A

aj1300

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I much prefer playing on my computer. The phone is just too small and I find that it's easier to get distracted.

bruno13xs

bruno13xs

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
as never played by the App to me the PC and better

chicopaw

chicopaw

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i definetly prefer a computer and the larger screen to a mobile, the larger screen is awesome when playing 2++ games

I

Ivan Zaruba

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me, it's better to play PC ... However I have to play the smartphone. And It's does not please me.

L

Litosfrank17

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
play on a cell phone is hooked to losses nothing like playing on a computer

THbc19

THbc19

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'd rather play on the smartphone. It's more comfortable for me to play in it.

G

Grearix

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Computer works better for me. But smartphone is handier when you are on the go. It's usually possible to switch so that's nice as well.

K

kygamblr09

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
To be honest i play the same wether on a pc, tablet or phone... Not good lol. I do however lie the more functions that are clearly shown better on a pc then the other 2 choices. I hate that the phone display is so small it really makes me get loose quicker than on a pc because of the irritation . Even tho one should practice same restaint on all devices i just know me and what i do . So 1% goes to phone,
10 % goes to tablet, and 89 % goes to pc.

G

Gambit123

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Smartphones are awful for gaming you need something a bit bigger. I like handled games but for poker pefer computer.

Tablet Vs pc would be better question

Nikolay Nakhaev

Nikolay Nakhaev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Certainly the computer is more convenient. It is a pity that the version of BLACK CHIP POKER is not on the phone
The only thing I can do is play with the phone on
PS, 888. but still not very convenient. I make many mistakes, the quality is still not like a computer and the opportunity

cskwin

cskwin

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I prefer to play on my macbook rather than a smartphone or computer. prefer to play tourneys rather than cash games so its better for to play in my macbook.

Aslachiewicz

Aslachiewicz

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
computer 100%. Phone just feels too fake and gamey like. I doubt anybody prefers playing on a mobile device.

DougPkrMonsta

DougPkrMonsta

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like to play on my old tablet so I can walk around and play... too much sitting is bad for you!

It would be harder to multi-table, but since the only online tournaments I play are the CardsChat free-rolls that hasn't been an issue.

Good luck!

F

francoalves11

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I think its harder to concentrate in the phone, so I use it just to have fun when I'm away from my computer, but not to focus on be lucrative.

romych007

romych007

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I prefer playing on PC, for mobile version is not as informative as is PC version. Also, many troubles emerge when I deal with multitabling. However, When the games are not too serious or I just want to have fun, and it is not possible to play on PC, mobile version does help!

Raccoony

Raccoony

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I only play on my PC and don't know if I would play any better on any other device,probably not.

iriska

iriska

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
on a computer it is much more convenient to play and successes are better.

bablo

bablo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play on the computer, on the phone I'm not at all comfortable playing everything finely and making bets inconveniently, it's impossible to use xm2

Ivansito26

Ivansito26

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Of course, on the computer, we play poker better on smart phones, sometimes we lose the Wi-Fi connection or the cell data runs out, and we stay in the air, to play sit & go a table is good but for long tournaments the best use your computer It is the best

otzme

otzme

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I play on the computer, and I really prefer to play it on my phone.

A

AceKing725

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you feel the difference when you play on your computer or smartphone, comment here. Which do you prefer?
Good luck!

Wow. Easiest question EVER. Full screen on computer, of course!! A big screen, and a real keyboard? Is this a trick question. It has never even occurred to me to play for money on a smart phone.