Do You Play Better On Computer or SmartPhone?

n3rv

n3rv

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Prefer computer in general but I have sometimes played better on my phone due to being more relaxed and having nothing else on the screen

ChrisDavidson

ChrisDavidson

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Computer

I like to play on PC most of all. Comfort, more screen. Sometimes it's more convenient to play on the phone

wrabinho

wrabinho

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i play on the computer.. but sometimes on the phone ..

D

dejan85

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play juste on lap top ,never on phone.....

schtiuky

schtiuky

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i play better on computer since i have more info in computer format desktop. i also can calculate odds more easy on computer.

vapandrei

vapandrei

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play on both platforms though I feel more lucky when I do it on my smartphone.

W

williamsc99

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
to focus on performance and focus and concentration and better play sitting and on the computer. The cell phone encourages you to lie down which can generate disrespect and bad decisions

frnandoh

frnandoh

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
PC of course, on cell we dont have all resources avaiable

N

Narcotic35

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I used to play both, but find PC much more comfortable to play. Screen size, options and usablity, access to lobby, everything really. Also healthier for my neck & wrist position.

A

Anders1616

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For all serious games i use my computer. Sometimes i play a 10 cents game or a free roll on the ipad. The options on the poker client on the Ipad are very limited.

cwdignus

cwdignus

Carpe diem
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
when I start to do nonsense and play loosely both makes smartphone or pc, I prefer to play on my old pc still with xp .... but I really like to play then play on the notebook, smartphone (android), tablet (also android ) ... as everything in life the adaptability issue is fundamental

KumaPuma

KumaPuma

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i play better on my computer for sure but while i take a dump i like to play on my smartphone as well :p only for playmoney then tho

M

Mikeloti13

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Im now talking only about pokerstars. Its much easier playing it on a computer. You can customise almost everything, you can see people playing history on the graph you can see how many times theyve limped,or raise and its easier to play knowing them.

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i play better on my computer for sure but while i take a dump i like to play on my smartphone as well :p only for playmoney then tho
Thx for the image. ;) Can we hang out,you seem like a fungi,,,,:reddy:

Edison A

Edison A

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I use both, but I use the phone more

Chito

Chito

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Always computer for me, only because playing on smartphone I have no distractions. I am used to playing a lot live so not having people to bullshit with can really make the time drag and what’s worse is I can get impatient and play weaker holdings. Thus computer for me all day.

F

fernandoprrt

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play most of the time on computer, when I play on Android I don't feel like when I am playing on computer. On computer I play more games, when I play poker I have a strategy of focusing at my tables to have better scores.

Nikka18

Nikka18

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play better on my iPad. The phone is wayy to small and sometime I doesn't like having to play on the laptop because it's too big.

C

CHAVIKI

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've not being able to play in smartphone but i'll try it an post my experience

C

CallmeFloppy

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Much better on a computer

K

koskesh

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I only play freerolls and micro tournaments for entertainment purposes, so mobile devices are my favorite platform. If I were to ever play higher limits online (never gonna happen!) then I would prefer to play on a PC and have full options at my disposal.

sanych

sanych

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Exclusively on the PC. On mobile devices there is no poker tracking software