Do You Get Nervous When You Play?

shomy21

shomy21

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I get nervous when just few players left before we cashed. I was some many times on bubble...

protuva35

protuva35

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I get nervous when just few players left before we cashed. I was some many times on bubble...

Best post,than nervous and the largest non stop looking at how many players in the game and all the watch.

VizziVizo

VizziVizo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No, I am never nervous because I don't play games that make me be nervous

3ccasd

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
sometimes cigarettes saved me from the rage and anger, then I gave up smoking, and that there is a deep breath to help me

RogerG2k

RogerG2k

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sometimes yes sometimes it does not depend very much the form that I have .

protuva35

protuva35

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Russian boy's make me a little nervuose when i play becuose all time in call never mind what have in hand,i not have problem when player play
aggressively becuse i play sometime aggressivly,when i have god cards or when i forcing opponents and i do not allow him to see turn and river,but Russian boy's is a mostly crazy players and make me a nervuos becous don't metter what in a flop whether it has the smallest pair him is a call and alway's ture and river give him a secound pair.It frustrated me a lot.Only it

R

rupa

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I get nervous sometimes when players start to think of my bets.

protuva35

protuva35

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Why plarers think of your bets,players are afraid of you or want get your stake?Always thinking about how players bets when bets is's before flop after,turn,river,how much bets.In most of the few cases It forces you to throw the cards.On me good player will be waiting for you and you 'll make a mistake , so at least I play occasionally.The thing is the opponent's impatience . The game of nerves . Sometimes need to know to throw the so-called good card's AK , AQ , QK , sometimes throws KK.

Last edited:
J

JessiPinkman

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Oh sure! Especially when you go to an all in, and you know that the enemy can "drive" the last card. Or when left quite a bit to the prize, and you have enough chips for only 1 round.

D3STR0Y3RaJ

D3STR0Y3RaJ

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Today I'm playing 50$ freeroll and I have K 10,my opponent have A 5.Flop A J 5 and my opponent bet 2.5k I call,Turn Q I bet 2/3 pot he's all in I call and River 5 ez lost.I was very agry

protuva35

protuva35

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes is it a worst, i don't remembre when river give me a card's how need me.Don't no how it but river always kill me,of 10 time river up me maybe 2 or 3 time's,But turn card is like me big chaanches turn up on river,river give only Russian maybe i mistake but my exsperiances.Last week in CC turnament i have QQ and call Gamer name of player's from Russian pay me flop say:

AQA ok Gamer call i re-raise and his pay,turn is a 7 call call,but river 10 course Gamer or Gammer have A10

A

Anna Nikolaeva

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My state, depends on the game. Cash is always tension. But tournaments as it is easier. Strong tension becomes, when it comes to the final table. Nerves are acting up:) . Poker is always adrenaline.:)

R

rupa

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i play with idea to win tourney,but.....

R

renatoAD

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
sometimes I get when I'm short of money to play, or when my wife is harassing me! eheheheh

R

ritehere

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Here is a little info that may help the player that get nervous playing online. "Then definitely do not play live if online makes you nervous."

maikl2602KML

maikl2602KML

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play freely and not by constraint almost always,but when you lose you start to get nervous and enter into a tilt but not for long take of yourself going to smoke again and start the game well

B

bstest

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you want to smash the monitor, it usually means that you just had another horrendous bad beat. I'm not sure where the nervousnes comes from, but don't play hands that need help thinking the room will reward you, wait for the monsters and try again.

Last edited:
K

kapos77

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
UA
Chips
Your problem is common, poker is a sport of the mind..)do some physical activity between sessions ... take a bath between them ... just so you get used to that bad

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i dont usually get nervous unless its higher stakes than i am used to

A

arenk22

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ive gotten nervous a few times in more expensive online tourneys when it gets close to the bubble and im short stacked. at that point im trying my hardest to make it. i was also a bit nervous the first few times i played live poker.

K

karakonjel1

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like to smoke hookah while playing . It calms me down very nice

romych007

romych007

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Nerves - your enemy. For example, I can get nervous, only when i show a crazy bluff. In another cases, you can change nothing when you are nervous, so better relax and continuing your game.