Do you like to chat while you play or do you only use it to discharge your anger and

C

cotydys

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I chat if its positive or just someone looking for small talk. Never play into someone bad-mouthing people at the tables, it doesn't go anywhere good.

angelluv725

angelluv725

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't pay attention to chat so much, but if I do see someone chat nice hand when I won a pot, I will say ty.:D

iWin210

iWin210

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I tend to chat alot. I sometimes poke at other players to make it more competitive but nothing rude.

R

reddfx

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
i avoid conversations or interactions during the game. for the simple reason that i can't do two things at the same time. i don't want to lose the round, but i also don't want to say something inadequate.

Vin Keyzone

Vin Keyzone

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well it really depends on current mood. When tilted of course not. But when on a wimming streak its all good

Syltan

Syltan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I do not like to chat at the table, and very rarely answer anyone in the chat.

A

arsenalcho_1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hi

I don't speak or write until I play, only music on the headphones

B

BodyCount

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I only chat when I offer deals at the final tables.

blake2702

blake2702

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
If somebody wants to chat they can crack on. If they dont fair enough

GRIN281289

GRIN281289

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If at least one of the poker rooms did an auto translation, it would be the best in the poker world.

I used to like to communicate while playing, but lately it has become very disengaged for me, so I prefer to play in silence.

L

LosJay

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I personally like to chat in some situations. Chatting is part of the live game and I think you shouldn't avoid it in online poker. I react at least to some hands

C

Comboss599

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I defenitelly don't like chat during the game. It's too much disturbing me. I like focus on the game.

Bennoda

Bennoda

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like to communicate during freeroll tournaments from the card chat, the people there are friendly and it is quite pleasant to play and communicate with them

YYfourU

YYfourU

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I chat, always saying something, place is so boring without people like me. Not many people reply though and find only people talk about being run over

LMB

LMB

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
All members

If it is a respectful chat I try to integrate and participate otherwise I ignore it, continue without major problems and try to be victorious at the tables.

M

Mercury7

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Personally, I can only focus on one thing and it has always been that way. But the concentration is very high)
Tilting players write all sorts of nasty things (I hope this is only at micro stakes).
So chat doesn't suit me.

D

Damian Baez

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Answer

I like to talk when I play and give my opinion on how the tournament is, the tables or the players, I think I could be a streamer haha

scobido

scobido

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't like to chat, it seems to me that when I talk I lose my focus.

P

pipayura

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Not very often, but sometimes I communicate. I do not like and it is not permissible when players insult each other, this should not be. So they try to put pressure on opponents. It is unacceptable!

E

ejsch

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
chat

I like to chat if the action is slow but not in fast tables, part of that is because I dont type well so Im slow lol.

10gerka

10gerka

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
when I don't have hands to play, I start to talk or also place faces in the chat, that relaxes you and sometimes it has worked for me when I am very stressed playing poker, but you must control it and not overdo it, otherwise you fall into the error of not concentrating and behave like a fish, there are little things that you have to work mostly the mental part that is important.

C

capo1014

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No chat

No chat what so ever, not intersted in conversation with humans I cannot see. Capo1014

Viper ChipIt

Viper ChipIt

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yea there is alot of people that talk to the themselves as a way to calm them selfs down. I don't talk much at the table just friendly chit chat, I don't talk strategy at the table.

zoxanproo

zoxanproo

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I do not like to chat at the table, and very rarely answer anyone in the chat