The difference in the game of poker, night and day

migesan

migesan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In the evening, it's best for me, it's also the morning of my positive sides, the less players I play and the easier it is for me to take the money, but everything depends on the time zone, I'm in central Europe, and usually the biggest number of players starts joins the game when it's 18.00 CET time so that we have to fight a lot of players.;)

Vuske111

Vuske111

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i think that doesnt matter because almost everyone play when he have most freetime,maybe there are most fishes for example at sunday because most of the players plays at sunday so you can find a lot of fishes too

poliaris747

poliaris747

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello there. One day i was looking some YouTube poker blogger, and he recorded the players pool at some period of time, at night time i guess, dont remember 100%, but the goal was to show, that some countries have very aggressive and loose players, and at that period of time their % of pool in some exactly game example was zoom nlh was like 75%. I think that is the only 1 real thing that has some value, in other cases i think we can just play exploit game at any time of a day.

This is an interesting observation! I'll think about it and maybe , based on that data, improve my strategy.:eek:

poliaris747

poliaris747

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I prefer to play at night (if i'm not tired), because it's more peaceful, and in the day I want to go outside, and is many things that disturb me.

And if you played at night when you go outside during the day? Or at night you devote only 1 or 2 hours to the game? When I play at night, only a day to go outside! My game session lasts for at least 5 hours! :cool:

S

SeriousBizzness

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
the times of day i play vary for me.

it really depends on what i have going on. i make sure that i have plenty of time to focus on what im doing. if i have other things to handle then ill just wait. but it does seem like night time the competition does tighten up a little

poliaris747

poliaris747

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
the times of day i play vary for me.

it really depends on what i have going on. i make sure that i have plenty of time to focus on what im doing. if i have other things to handle then ill just wait. but it does seem like night time the competition does tighten up a little
Night, I'm thinking one of the best times that is suitable for a profitable game! Unfortunately physically hard to play every night, because poker is not the whole life! :driver:

S

SeriousBizzness

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Night, I'm thinking one of the best times that is suitable for a profitable game! Unfortunately physically hard to play every night, because poker is not the whole life! :driver:
I understand. Night time is my preferred time. But right now I work at night. So I gotta Get it in when I can.

poliaris747

poliaris747

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I understand. Night time is my preferred time. But right now I work at night. So I gotta Get it in when I can.

Hi, I understand you, I now started to work 12 hours a day and the forces of the game is not enough. Maybe you should try playing at lunchtime during the day. Some people in the dining time I want to leave the day to others , careful players! :confused:

B

BenefitNL

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Prefer night to play sleep no worries, and thoughts are all over the place. Well, in principle, by the day, quality players are weaker too.

S

SeriousBizzness

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would play at lunch time but I have to sleep then. I work at night so I have to get rest during the day.

V

valanddon

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I am 9 hours off the time line, so when I play after work it is 2:00 am not to many players then.

IlyaSavinov

IlyaSavinov

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
all the better for me is to play at night as everyone is asleep and no one interferes

jfofla

jfofla

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I already wrote about it and said that I think that many who play in the morning and in the afternoon are the famous kamicazes and at night they are usually those who try to play with conscience and concentration in the game.

2NaCl

2NaCl

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I mean isn't it obvious? Weaker players aka casual players will be playing poker during their free time, aka off work/weekends/holidays etc. On the other hand regulars will be grinding all day everyday, the key is finding the balance between the two and try avoiding hours where your games are full of regs, although some may argue that the higher the buy-ins the higher the amount of regs which is completely true! Therefore you should calculate what suits your preference.

zwbb

zwbb

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Of course, therefore, to avoid situations with nedekvatnoy playing rivals who can vystvljatsya with any hand, in my opinion it is better to play late at night, or at night.

Betmakers

Betmakers

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Have you noticed that most weak players are your gaming session during the lunch break and early in the morning! And in the evening the quality of the game opponents significantly increases!
I think on the contrary day sit mostly regulars, and in the evening people go to have fun in poker.
If we talk about my say as a game - at night I play a lot easier, because the house is quiet and nothing distracts. But playing the big tournaments long hard not to fall asleep when the morning comes.

polote21

polote21

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I agree with you, although I do not play because of day work or busy in other things.

poliaris747

poliaris747

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I agree with you, although I do not play because of day work or busy in other things.

I take it you only play in the evening ? At this time, all poker professionals go hunting to pick up our chips ))

B

Badbunny

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like to play nights Cuz I have more time and everyone sleep I can play without problem.

poliaris747

poliaris747

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like to play nights Cuz I have more time and everyone sleep I can play without problem.

Now I work very hard and at night there is no strength to play, output alone in a week and I have the most rest! unfortunately there is no time for poker!

poliaris747

poliaris747

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Of course, therefore, to avoid situations with nedekvatnoy playing rivals who can vystvljatsya with any hand, in my opinion it is better to play late at night, or at night.

There is one more time that helps to win chips. Lunch break is a great time when some players have come to give away chips!

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
In my opinion, it is harder to play a day than at night.
Maybe because the main prizes I received were in the night tournaments.

leogetz79

leogetz79

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i think it dependes. you might be playing someone in the other side of the planet and when for you is day for him is night

poliaris747

poliaris747

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i think it dependes. you might be playing someone in the other side of the planet and when for you is day for him is night

when you play online poker, you have the opportunity to choose an opponent from any time zone! A lot of opportunity gives the opponent a choice and it gives a chance to win more chips.

Top 10 Games