The difference in the game of poker, night and day

poliaris747

poliaris747

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I prefere playing at night. I have a child and it feels bad for me if he see his mom playing poker in the evening. Playing Poker before 19:00 feels bad for me in any time btw. Don't know why..maybe because Poker for me is a game for the night :-D

Great! If you are comfortable playing at a certain time, it's great! This is another advantage over the enemy! When you are on an emotional rise that gives you an advantage over others!

poliaris747

poliaris747

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I noticed that during the dawn (local time in Brazil) the players have a higher level in practically all values. Including micro stakes. during the day and afternoon and part of the night to identify many players who do not take good poker seriously.

We can always playing cash games to choose opponents! This factor should be used! And players from brazil need to stop aggression!

poliaris747

poliaris747

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I’ve noticed that the competition is a little tougher during the day and night time players seem to be a lot loser

It is necessary then for the losers to take their chips! After all, the whole point of the game is who will collect all the chips and will be the best!

poliaris747

poliaris747

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like to play at night because I believe in my almost that it gives me more tranquility because in the day I have to study or help at home with my little brothers .. I try to expect everyone to sleep and play when I can.

Comrade! You're on the right track, playing only when you feel comfortable! If you enjoy playing it gives you an advantage over other opponents, even a small advantage can be realized in chips! :rock:

poliaris747

poliaris747

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think it's better to play at a time when you can show your best game.

Great words! It is important in any business when you can choose the moment of the highest preparation! That moment when you feel the strength and confidence gives you an advantage over your opponents! Keep it up! Meet me at the poker tables! :wavey:

poliaris747

poliaris747

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like to play at night or early in the morning but.. work i have to work so i play only when i have free time, and spring comes so i will almost have no free time .

For many of us, unfortunately poker is not yet a source of money that can give the opportunity not to work! But each of us wants to reach the level of the game, when you can devote your life only to poker!:heeeellll

E

effece

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It is true, until mid-afternoon the quality is medium-low. but I do not understand why this is the case, the time difference

poliaris747

poliaris747

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play 6 different sites, and I've never noticed any change in player types.

Hi! I often met at the games in our club, you're a great player! But let me disagree with you, I said that the quality of players is different at different times of the day!

poliaris747

poliaris747

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It is true, until mid-afternoon the quality is medium-low. but I do not understand why this is the case, the time difference

Any change in the quality of the opponent's game can be used in their favor! Let's try to use it and earn chips!

E

Ero2407

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I agree that the most experienced players play at the night

S

sid kendell

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
day or night

Nightime works best for me;6 to 12, but Sunday is poker day so I play from early morning til late at night.I play the smallest buy-in tournaments so dont see a lot of difference in the skill level night or day.

poliaris747

poliaris747

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I agree that the most experienced players play at the night
I want to say that even the most experienced players start to play worse in the early morning! This physiology, after spending 8 hours at the poker table, players start making mistakes! So starting to play at the moment when they are tired, will give you the opportunity to have an advantage over them!!

poliaris747

poliaris747

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Nightime works best for me;6 to 12, but Sunday is poker day so I play from early morning til late at night.I play the smallest buy-in tournaments so dont see a lot of difference in the skill level night or day.

Yes, I agree that tournaments with small buy-in amount, the level of players is quite low! Many of the players very quickly part with their chips! These players came to have fun, not to responsibly play to win!

maksimoff666

maksimoff666

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
day and night

Yes I fully agree in the morning it was easier to play a lot of weak players though and warranty but less and less variance

poliaris747

poliaris747

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes I fully agree in the morning it was easier to play a lot of weak players though and warranty but less and less variance

Great! I am very glad that you helped in the game! I am deeply convinced that there are factors that affect the level of play in the early morning!:wavey:

poliaris747

poliaris747

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play at different times of the day when I have free time, and for me it makes no difference whether in the morning to play or in the evening, the main thing is that I achieve good results in the game and get prizes!

I agree that the main thing is to get prizes! But we all want to achieve the result in a simpler way, and most importantly not to lose your chips, we are looking for advantages!!

O

OneMoreTry

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I prefer 10 pm till 4 am as my main window.

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
It does not matter to me when playing poker, day or night. I play then when I have free time.
Good luck.

poliaris747

poliaris747

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
at night there are not too many people, this is an advantage, many go to an olline to go to sleep. If you have a strong hand, you can easily call and in the majority of cases you will win, but this is not accurate) And so, it will always solve the skill. And then day and night you are not an obstacle. This is my personal opinion

Even the smallest advantage can be realized in victory! I say that early in the morning even strong players feel tired and make mistakes.

poliaris747

poliaris747

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi.
It does not matter to me when playing poker, day or night. I play then when I have free time.
Good luck.

Well, in your case, you can't choose the conditions, and to adapt to the game! But you can always find weaknesses in your opponents at the poker table!

vovqa93

vovqa93

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello there. One day i was looking some YouTube poker blogger, and he recorded the players pool at some period of time, at night time i guess, dont remember 100%, but the goal was to show, that some countries have very aggressive and loose players, and at that period of time their % of pool in some exactly game example was zoom nlh was like 75%. I think that is the only 1 real thing that has some value, in other cases i think we can just play exploit game at any time of a day.

G

GeorgeCarlin

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I prefer to play at night (if i'm not tired), because it's more peaceful, and in the day I want to go outside, and is many things that disturb me.

K

kay88

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
You can meet good and bad players any hour.
There is always after dark somewhere:)

makisaa

makisaa

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I see a difference between day and night sessions. We must considere the time difference, so at the same time some players are playing night and others day. Sometimes we are fresher and others more tired, day or night. So the difference maybe very small and no capable to change game significantly!

Top 10 Games