Create protection in online poker

V

valetgll

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The idea is wonderful. But at our level, we will not solve it. Only pros can create this team.

jhonsoto83

jhonsoto83

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Look at this when I told you about this particular topic, many do not agree and others do, for this moment you can deposit your account for a neteller account, but when you request the collection, it sends you to charge for skrill, as They can do this or it only affects Latinos or it only affects VENEZUELANS, but that's the way things are now where I can go to complain about this abuse.

jhonsoto83

jhonsoto83

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The only thing missing is the protection of the players, it is the union of the players to make it come true

C

celtics33

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
very good idea but if you try to enforce it you will quickly see it cant be implemented. for example there is practically nothing you can do to an offshore company based in costa rica. furthermore before they let you play you agree to their terms. i hopein the future they make laws so companies cant be invisible legally.

jhonsoto83

jhonsoto83

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
very good idea but if you try to enforce it you will quickly see it cant be implemented. for example there is practically nothing you can do to an offshore company based in costa rica. furthermore before they let you play you agree to their terms. i hopein the future they make laws so companies cant be invisible legally.

Excellent friend, I totally agree with you, it could not be done immediately, but as I said if all the users of the online systems will join, it could be done, for example, it could start with a massive strike, it could be a start.

lattedank

lattedank

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You don't want this, trust me. :D Most of the time all the unions in the world make everything turn bad because they don't and they can't treat people individually.

magnetoak47

magnetoak47

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You don't want this, trust me. :D Most of the time all the unions in the world make everything turn bad because they don't and they can't treat people individually.

Maybe with a new world order after this pandemic ends... but I totally agree with this

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It would be a great idea and a great initiative. I think such an advocacy organization would absolutely fit.

marcopero14

marcopero14

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Great idea, totally agree with you

C

celtics33

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Excellent friend, I totally agree with you, it could not be done immediately, but as I said if all the users of the online systems will join, it could be done, for example, it could start with a massive strike, it could be a start.
it could be done in one day if the govt wanted. but they dont. too much money, corruption on both ends. if they were to do this, all the doubts some people have about some games being rigged would have to be addressed, made transparant and proven legit beyond a reasonable doubt. and even more, random 24\7 software testing and patrol of all these companies would need to be enforced. we have a loooong way to go to reach this in order for unions to be formed to protect the player.

jhonsoto83

jhonsoto83

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
it could be done in one day if the govt wanted. but they dont. too much money, corruption on both ends. if they were to do this, all the doubts some people have about some games being rigged would have to be addressed, made transparant and proven legit beyond a reasonable doubt. and even more, random 24\7 software testing and patrol of all these companies would need to be enforced. we have a loooong way to go to reach this in order for unions to be formed to protect the player.

Of course, if I can, I totally agree with all your comments, excellent explanation

Poker_Mike

Poker_Mike

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello, I would like your opinion regarding this topic and I think that for all online poker players, they would like it to happen, in the creation of an online player union to protect against poker platforms that do something lawful against any game. online poker

I'm not sure I understand fully.

What exactly would an online player union do?

How would it do it?

How much would you be willing to pay weekly/monthly?

Isn't word-of-mouth on poker forums enough?

I am not against it. I just don't understand what you are proposing.

jhonsoto83

jhonsoto83

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm not sure I understand fully.

What exactly would an online player union do?

How would it do it?

How much would you be willing to pay weekly/monthly?

Isn't word-of-mouth on poker forums enough?

I am not against it. I just don't understand what you are proposing.

If the proposal is exactly like that a union specification for the protection of all online poker players, but I know that it takes a lot of idea to make a start on what we need, poker videos expressing all this.

jhonsoto83

jhonsoto83

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
We must seek and create a mechanism to defend ourselves, that is my proposal

jhonsoto83

jhonsoto83

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
We must have an idea of ​​how to play on online platforms and give all the power to the owners of the platform so that they do what they want with all users

jhonsoto83

jhonsoto83

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
We must ask the platforms to be more liked with the users in poker oline

okeedokalee

okeedokalee

Glory To Ukraine
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NZ
Chips
The court of public opinion should be your union.
I don't mean rigtard rubbish. Produce some actual data.
If a site is behaving badly and a volume o player opinion publicizes this, then that site will either go down or change it's ways.

jhonsoto83

jhonsoto83

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The court of public opinion should be your union.
I don't mean rigtard rubbish. Produce some actual data.
If a site is behaving badly and a volume o player opinion publicizes this, then that site will either go down or change it's ways.

Excellent but we must know how to act and where we should go in order to make our complaints

jhonsoto83

jhonsoto83

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
At this time I think you should agree with me when you said that platforms should not have all the power of online poker players should unite us so that things improve much better for users in the world of poker in general.

jhonsoto83

jhonsoto83

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

I have heard comments from players where they have denounced that the platforms are demanding new documents from the players for the verification of their data and from other users where there are platforms that offer a bonus for x amount of their first deposit, but it turns out that when it is done the first deposit the platform does not comply with the promised bonds and there is where to regulate it

ZPfBTNanAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

jhonsoto83

jhonsoto83

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It has already been discovered that platforms only want to maintain dominance over the players, with their policies that always favor them and not the players

jhonsoto83

jhonsoto83

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
All players must be united so that the oline game is as fair as possible for the good of poker for the future

T

TomWH

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Online Poker - Player Protection

Hello, I would like your opinion regarding this topic and I think that for all online poker players, they would like it to happen, in the creation of an online player union to protect against poker platforms that do something lawful against any game. online poker
This is a great idea, some form of protection, or overseeing body for online players. If this protection were in place, online poker would likely be legal. Unfortunately, there is no protection hence there are few places we in the US can play. There is the Poker Alliance headed up by Daniel Negreanu, Jason Koon, and Maria Ho. However, the Poker Alliance seems to be more involved in legalizing online gambling, than the protection of players. However, once legalized, poker should be safer in general.

Vilgeoforc

Vilgeoforc

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Rooms are fighting with the governments of countries to preserve the legality of business. Players compete with rooms for rakeback and more favorable playing conditions. And many governments consider poker a game of chance and fight with players, trying to take a bigger bite out of their winnings. In such circumstances, the creation of a Union of players is a utopia.