dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
I didn’t see anything surprising here, in poker there are situations much cooler than shown here.For those who regularly spend time at the table, it is not difficult to learn the key probabilities in poker in order to use the appropriate techniques and build a profitable game by adjusting the overall strategy to a specific situation.In fact, every action is the result of comparing poker odds to win. Probabilities in poker play the main role around which the rest of the game is built.

knutwuchtig

knutwuchtig

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
how many times i had 2 7 behind each other, sometimes the dealer is my best friend, haha.

whinwa

whinwa

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
image.png

Not the same suit. But I got dealt Kings 3 times in a row, same table, same tournament :)

(The screenshot above is 5 hands right after eachother)

Kenzie 96

Kenzie 96

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I get 3c8d in BB 47% of the time. Seems like more often to me but a poker player has to trust his memory or he/she may as well give the game up. :whistle:

CGreen

CGreen

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That's why I don't like to play Hyper-Turbo mtt's. You will always find a lot of maniacs and crazy people. As in this structure playing tight is not an option, the player is forced to go all in a lot. The bad beats are just waiting a chance to put you out of the game...
I am feeling the same way, especially when you have won a different tourney and have to stick out the bad end of the wheel! I had K,Q suited clubs in the big blind.
EVERYONE limped, so I raised size of pot. One guy called…
He ended up having 2,3 ofvsuit.
Flop was 5,8,10 with two clubs. I bet (2 over cards plus flush draw). He raised (but was very bluffy), so I went all in. He called!! WITH NO CLUB…just 2,3 off! He hit the 2 on river. Thst is when it seems like there are super users who can see the runout! Starting stacks were 5,000
I had to raise preflop to 1500 because of all of the limpers and blog blind was at 250). He called 1500 pre with 2,3 off suit!
I had started becoming passive bc of crazy runouts, and constant all in play, etc online, so had thought about just checking. But, I did not want to play multi way 7 handed! And, I can not start playing poorly because of how crazy the games are. I was slightly tilting before that hand too.

Last edited:
GNuTTz

GNuTTz

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes indeed. Very cool to see. Especially if the cards are in your favour 🍀

hamon08

hamon08

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Was it on 888poker on Aug.8, 2008 at 8pm
😂😂😂
No, it was on pokerstars. But if it did happen, it would definitely be some kind of matrix glitch, and it's my birthday on 8 August. After such a coincidence, I would definitely believe in the magic of numbers.

G

gabriel014

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
That's why I don't like to play Hyper-Turbo mtt's. You'll always find a lot of maniacs and crazy people. Since playing tight is not an option in this structure, the player is forced to go with everything in a lot. The bad beats are just waiting for a chance to put it out of the game...