PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
Busto, Good luck to all who still in it.

Only Final table gets paid

John_3_16

John_3_16

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A CC member, John_3_14, was in that freeroll and took 4th place. If he doesn't see this thread, you can probably PM him with that question. You can find him by searching the Members List.

Contacting BOL will probably not do any good. They are not responsible for the rules and questions for that particular tournament. I would suggest Direct Messaging them on Twitter and see if they will respond.
I am John_3_16

LOL close. I did finally see this. I have played in it every month. I have no idea what tenaciousdc is doing wrong.

It is NOT BOL sponsored. It is sponsored by Twitter and communication/sign up is through them. They play it on BOL.

Seems simple to me. Played tonite 6/10/18. Last day for sign up is the last day of the month prior to the game. (5/31/18 for tonite's game).

Using the rules as they stand, start looking for a twit on 6/17 or 6/18 announcing signup for July game. FOLLOW BOL on Twitter, retweet announcement including your BOL Name (not number or password). And the rest is automatic. Just show up at game time on game date. I did take down 4th & won $125 all of which I still have in my account plus some.

GL & God bless. :) :cool:

Shrops

Shrops

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello

If you go to the Betonline live chat they will tell you how to enter for the tournament.

jfmcd86

jfmcd86

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
A made good run Shady! not bad at all

John_3_16

John_3_16

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Can be hard to qualify for... Rules keep changing...

Right after the May game, the next day BOL schedule showed the next game registering for June 3rd with 2 people already registered.

I complained via BOL and Twitter. By their rules it should have been June 10th with no one registered until day before.

Lot of problems/changes/discrepancies last 2 months.

Would be a whole lot smoother if someone (one) was in charge and we were registered immediately upon tweeting correctly to enter.

Right now, entry does not open until a week after the last game. Next game (right now) is being scheduled for the 2nd Sunday of the month. Our only option is to watch, complete multiple entries by tweeting AND retweeting AND using the link in the announcement. I do this about twice a week after the 1st announcement shows until last day to register is announced.

So far, I have not missed any but only cashed once. Crowd is increasing so game is becoming known and others are figuring it out. Hope this helps. Kind of a fluid situation.

GL and God bless... :D :cool:

Shady Slim

Shady Slim

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Right after the May game, the next day BOL schedule showed the next game registering for June 3rd with 2 people already registered.

I complained via BOL and Twitter. By their rules it should have been June 10th with no one registered until day before.

Lot of problems/changes/discrepancies last 2 months.

Would be a whole lot smoother if someone (one) was in charge and we were registered immediately upon tweeting correctly to enter.

Right now, entry does not open until a week after the last game. Next game (right now) is being scheduled for the 2nd Sunday of the month. Our only option is to watch, complete multiple entries by tweeting AND retweeting AND using the link in the announcement. I do this about twice a week after the 1st announcement shows until last day to register is announced.

So far, I have not missed any but only cashed once. Crowd is increasing so game is becoming known and others are figuring it out. Hope this helps. Kind of a fluid situation.

GL and God bless... :D :cool:

That's what I think they want. Multiple tweets by hundreds, if not thousands of people. For a $1000, it is cheap advertising.

Here is the thing I noticed tonight when playing. Out of the 148 that were registered in tonight's game, I would say roughly only 50 of them showed up to play. A lot of them just forgot that they entered, even with a double eMail going out a couple of hours prior to start.

If I remember on your game John, there were only 85 or so registered. If the percentages hold true, that is roughly only 35 or so active players going for 10 spots. Easy money that one. LOL

Shady Slim

Shady Slim

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It is NOT BOL sponsored. It is sponsored by Twitter and communication/sign up is through them. They play it on BOL.

You got that backwards. BOL is sponsoring the game and they are using Twitter for you to do the advertising for them. This is a BOL promotion designed for cheap advertisement. As word gets out, there will be thousands of tweets generated from it. Pretty smart, if ask me.

John_3_16

John_3_16

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Top 10 get paid. 9 man tables.

I made it to 16. So close.
Lol. You could almost taste that win, huh? Good run. Takes it out of ya though. Makes us older and wiser, we hope. ;)

Congrats on a very good attempt, my friend. And God bless. :D :cool:

Shady Slim

Shady Slim

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Lol. You could almost taste that win, huh? Good run. Takes it out of ya though. Makes us older and wiser, we hope. ;)

Congrats on a very good attempt, my friend. And God bless. :D :cool:

Thank you John, much appreciate. When I look back on the game, I did make some mistakes along the way. Wishing I can have those back!

There is next month gang! Let's all get in there and give those other BOL-ers a run for that money. Here's to Team CC! :p

John_3_16

John_3_16

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That's what I think they want. Multiple tweets by hundreds, if not thousands of people. For a $1000, it is cheap advertising.

Here is the thing I noticed tonight when playing. Out of the 148 that were registered in tonight's game, I would say roughly only 50 of them showed up to play. A lot of them just forgot that they entered, even with a double eMail going out a couple of hours prior to start.

If I remember on your game John, there were only 85 or so registered. If the percentages hold true, that is roughly only 35 or so active players going for 10 spots. Easy money that one. LOL
:D I have NO allergies where easy money is concerned. And, I agree, almost all of the freerolls with huge lag times for registration end up with huge number of NO SHOWS. Can really screw things up if you are last to act at a table with 1 or 2 other active players trying to steal those deadwood blinds. I would rather face a table full of active players OR a table with just me & inactive players. ;)

I think your memory is accurate with the 85 count. And even with 35 or 40 active, still takes a long time to get through the deadwood. Final table always feels great no matter how long the path to get there. LOL

See ya next month, Lord willing. Guessing active registration will start about the 17th. Usually a week after the last game.

Till then, GL & God bless. :D :cool:

T

TEIS22

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I followed the instructions to the letter. It was on time too. Noticed the tournament is scheduled for tomorrow and open for registration. There are no registrations so far. Has anybody received a ticket for this event yet?
Yes I received a ticket and played you have to tweet them with your poker username before the day of the contest. U cant juss reply on a message the write it has to be an actual tweet like @betonline(your username)

Shady Slim

Shady Slim

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes I received a ticket and played you have to tweet them with your poker username before the day of the contest. U cant juss reply on a message the write it has to be an actual tweet like @betonline(your username)

Welcome to CardsChat!

Maybe in the future you will read the rest of my posts before and after this one. I did get in and I do know how to get in.

tenaciousdc

tenaciousdc

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am John_3_16

LOL close. I did finally see this. I have played in it every month. I have no idea what tenaciousdc is doing wrong.

Seems simple to me. Played tonite 6/10/18. Last day for sign up is the last day of the month prior to the game. (5/31/18 for tonite's game).

Using the rules as they stand, start looking for a twit on 6/17 or 6/18 announcing signup for July game. FOLLOW BOL on Twitter, retweet announcement including your BOL Name (not number or password). And the rest is automatic. Just show up at game time on game date. I did take down 4th & won $125 all of which I still have in my account plus some.

GL & God bless. :) :cool:

Not sure what I did wrong for the May tourney (still perplexed) but I did get to play last week. Hopefully, any future registrations will go smoothly. Congrats to the winners and I look forward to doing it again in July !!

John_3_16

John_3_16

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
NOT sure what BOL is doing???

They have abandoned their Twitter account since June 13th. Not a word from them on any monthly freeroll URL. I have followed their T&C entire month & I just emailed this:

:confused: :eek::ahhhhh::cool:

[FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]Sent: Saturday, June 30, 2018 11:54 AM
To: poker@betonline.ag; cs@betonline.ag; betonline@reply.bronto.com
Subject: MONTHLY TWITTER FREEROLL IGNORED; BOL TWITTER ACCOUNT IGNORED SINCE JUNE 13
[/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]

MONTHLY TWITTER FREEROLL IGNORED; BOL TWITTER ACCOUNT IGNORED SINCE JUNE 13

Sat 6/30/2018, 11:54 AM

MONTHLY TWITTER FREEROLL IGNORED; BOL TWITTER ACCOUNT IGNORED SINCE JUNE 13

What is the hold up, BOL??? Why have you deserted your twitter account & twitter followers/players?

https://promotions.betonline.ag/twitter-freeroll?utm_campaign=freeroll&utm_source=twitter

My @BetOnline_ag #poker username is John_3_16 - I want to play the $1000 Twitter Freeroll in July 2018. https://bit.ly/2HJLzuy Now June 30 (BOLs LAST TWEET 06/13/2018). Following BOL & My 9th tweet 4 signup (July Sunday $1K FREEROLL); U R NOT confirming/denying anything?

BOL HAS NOT changed these terms since the June 2018 Monthly freeroll. I followed them to the letter.

Ave. Espana & Ricardo Arias | Panama City |
Forward to a friend |Unsubscribe
[/FONT][FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]
  • The $1,000 Monthly BetOnline Twitter Freeroll Tournament takes place on the secondt Sunday of the Month at 6PM Eastern Time (ET).
  • AllBetOnline.agpromotion Terms & Conditions apply.
  • Registration Bonus Terms & Conditions apply.
  • Once the specified 'Follow' and 'Tweet' actions are completed (BEFORE midnight on the last day of the month preceeding the freeroll) - players will then be eligble to register for the "Monthly Twitter Freeroll" when it appears in the poker lobby on the first Sunday of each month.
  • Each monthly freeroll requires a Opt-in Tweet for players to book their seat.
  • Players must Tweet their entrybefore the first day of the month of the freeroll tournament.
  • The Promoter reserves the right to alter, amend, modify and update these terms and conditions at any time at its sole discretion.
  • To be eligible for the BetOnline Twitter Freeroll Tournamtents, players need to follow the Promotion terms mentioned above.
  • Each Twitter account can be used for reserving a single seat only.
  • Have fun, and GOOD LUCK!

[/FONT][FONT=Helvetica,Sans-Serif]
S._Francis.png

S. Francis
Director of Player Services

Terms and Conditions

Contact our Customer Service Team 24/7 by cs@betonline.ag, Live Chator toll free 1-888-426-3661 for instant support!

[/FONT]

Last edited:
T

thejuice1

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Pretty odd that there has been nothing on their Twitter
For that long. Don't see the tournament listed on
Bol yet either and it should be this weekend coming up, correct?

Shady Slim

Shady Slim

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think this promo might be over. Sadly enough.

mtl mile end

mtl mile end

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I think this promo might be over. Sadly enough.
I couldn't be happier. I was actually considering opening a Twitter account to participate since it was so juicy. In this case "juicy" means an utter failure of a promo.

Shady Slim

Shady Slim

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I couldn't be happier. I was actually considering opening a Twitter account to participate since it was so juicy. In this case "juicy" means an utter failure of a promo.

Maybe a failure for BOL, but not the lucky few who had easy pickings. I ran up to 16th, no higher, and it was fun.

John_3_16

John_3_16

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Maybe a failure for BOL, but not the lucky few who had easy pickings. I ran up to 16th, no higher, and it was fun.
Have emailed them (CS) 3 times & they just keep asking for my email addie attached to my account. My Screen Name & the addie I use is it & they still will not communicate. Something is real fishy there.

Their heads are buried very deeply in their colons I am afraid. :D

I finished 4th once. Would like to see the good times keep rolling. Not a peep since June 13th.

Will let everyone know if a human answers with a reason or an update.

GL & God bless. :cool: