Best way to start an online poker bankroll?

Sash_XXL

Sash_XXL

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I would deposit some money as mentioned above and play small stack cash games and in addition you can try to win some freerolls

Andrii Lubentsov

Andrii Lubentsov

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I would advise you to start with learning and playing freerolls. For example, there are many freerolls on 888poker and ACR sites.

RagNar87

RagNar87

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Wellcome ! Freerolls of course , you can experience the poker game , earn some money , and no risc of loosing your money whats so ever .

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I managed to build several bankroll's on different sites, by playing "Freerolls" It does what it says on the can! Free to enter, Free to play, and if you ain't paid nothing, you cannot lose nothing.

takinitSLEAZEE

takinitSLEAZEE

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
What would your approach be to start a bankroll? Which site should I play on?
If you're able to play on a site that you can securely make deposits/withdraws then I'd play there. If you're lucky they'll offer some freerolls or something similar like satellite freerolls. If you can play on ACR they have some of the best micro-stakes games around as well as daily freerolls. GL.

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
There are many strategies and useful tools for managing your bankroll, but unfortunately there is no one-size-fits-all approach. Before you embark on your poker journey, don't forget that you can enjoy the game and hone your skills for free!In order to increase your poker bankroll, you must first set your gaming budget. Be sure to separate your bankroll from your personal finances, as this is your entertainment budget, not an investment.Always play within your poker bankroll, especially if you are a beginner. If you're doing well and seeing some decent wins or a positive win rate, you might be tempted to raise your bets. Be careful with raises, as higher rates can also lead to bigger losses.

romalion

romalion

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
UA
Chips
I started playing freerolls and sats for 1 cent on 888poker, from there it started to spin up, then there were tournaments for $1-2, and sats for 10-50 cents, and everything turned out great in them, 888poker is a good choice for those who want to start from scratch

S

successlaw

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You can build you bankroll from freerolls. You can find plenty of them on 888poker

lilypond

lilypond

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
GB
Chips
Sign up to some of the biggest poker sites, such as pokerstars, 888, GG poker and play freerolls or microstake games. Then you can slowly gain experience and increase your bankroll while risking little money.

ztibor72

ztibor72

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
I can recommend Pokerstar and 888Poker as a start.
You can collect a starting bankroll on CC freerolls, then you can start with micro stakes.

GeckoAA

GeckoAA

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
888 is a good place to start. Open an account and play all the freerolls you can and build your bank roll from that. That is what I did, from freerolls (mostly) and occasionally micro stakes I have gotten my bankroll up to $750 over 4 years. I know its not much but I can honestly say it can be done :).

M

Macaroon

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Wiser (and wittier) heads than mine have explained that the best way to end up with $1 million in your poker account is to start wiyh $2 million! ;);)

LUKADONCICMVP

LUKADONCICMVP

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
best way is to post at cardchat forums and try the freerolls, if u have some income u should try deposit some money u can afford to lose
always use BRM

dzsire

dzsire

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
After a few years of absence, I tried Pokerstars first. There aren't that many options beyond Cardschat freerolls.
So I recommend 888, there are more options to play on freerolls there.
Of course, if you want to start from scratch and don't want to risk your own money.

Rachidao

Rachidao

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I recommend you 888poker, lots of bonus only for registration and a lot of freerolls.

Makarius

Makarius

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
BY
Chips
Write a few quality posts on the forum every day for a month or more and you will get a platinum level member on this forum. This, in turn, will give you the opportunity to play in daily private freerolls with a prize pool of $100+. And try to always improve your poker game to win more often and earn more)
this is the best advice to increase your bankroll, because there are not many people in these tournaments

sibkaz

sibkaz

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
PokerStars, 888, PokerOk... Try miniums first to see how much you need to play... The main thing is desire and commitment

CataRouillet

CataRouillet

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I think the best way is with freerolls, particularly CC is a good place to start generating a good bankroll from the bottom.

Flower2211

Flower2211

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No matter how trivial it may be, I advise you to play poker for money on PokerStars (if you are not from America, of course).

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think the best way to start is playing freerolls.

Work on your game- read poker books, review your hands, join a training site, etc.

When your bankroll is 100x the smallest buyin, start mixing in the lowest buyin games. When your bankroll is 100x the next buyin higher - move up, lather, rinse, repeat.

thwenth1983

thwenth1983

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Good morning everyone, in my opinion the best way to start a bank hall is to deposit the amount that is within your conditions, 10 20 30 $100 and play the cheapest tournaments on the sites so you can get used to it, seeing if you is it profitable or not.
Now if you don't have any money to invest, the best way is to play in freerolls, there are good freerolls that give you the chance to get money to play tournaments, for example at partypoker there are tournaments every hour and you get a balance in tournaments to play tournament in a real way, this is the best way in my opinion.

hardongear

hardongear

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
CA
Chips
Pokerstars. Deposit $50. Start at full ring 2nl and play a TAG style of play. Once I have $150-$200 time to move up to 5nl. When you reach $400-$500 time move up to 10nl. Rinse and repeat. You're gonna wanna make time weekly for studying and hand review.

Micro/low stake MTT's are pretty soft as well but I'd start with full ring cash till I got around $400-$500 before getting into play any MTT's. MTT variance can be a real b*tch.

I like double tabling either 2 cash tables or 1 MTT and 1 cash table.

Cheers!!!

WrongUsername

WrongUsername

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
if you have money deposit and grind the micros, if not cardchat is a great place to play freerolls and earn some $

ShaDoWGuarD

ShaDoWGuarD

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Каким будет ваш подход к созданию банкролла? На каком сайте мне следует играть?
As my favorite poker site is poker stars, I can recommend this platform for gaming, especially for beginners, would be the best choice in my opinion. Because micro-limits have the highest online players compared to other sites. Well, a beginner should, of course, start with micro-limits. And how much to deposit to your account is a purely personal matter, no matter how much you feel like losing in case of failure...

Bankroll Building - Bankroll Management