Best way to start an online poker bankroll?

Chica_bonita

Chica_bonita

Sad Funny Lady🌬
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
Hello!☺
Welcome to the most amazing poker community!🤗
Start your journey by getting to know Cardschat.

✅Go to 👉the help section👈.
This will give you a general understanding of what's going on here.

✅And be sure to use 👉the Cardschat usage guide👈. This will make your way in the community easier in many ways.

✅You can learn all about freerolls in this generalized post:
👉All About CardsChat Freerolls

✅By joining Cardschat, you automatically become a member of the VIP program. Learn how to earn VIP chips to be able to purchase exclusive products with Cardschat symbols or buy entry to exclusive VIP tournaments for them.
👉Cardschat VIP Program Guide

✅Set up notifications in👉 your profile 👈to know when someone responds to you or comments on your topics.
✅Set up subscriptions* so that you don't lose the topics you interact with.
*in the settings, the term "subscription" is equal to the term "watch": subscription=watch

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask!🌺🌺🌺

Joe

Joe

99.98% Kiln dried
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
What would your approach be to start a bankroll? Which site should I play on?
If you haven’t registered at GGPoker, you should do so via CardsChat’s affiliate link here in order to qualify for our freerolls there.

GGPoker would be my recommendation over Stars for a variety of reasons, but you could take advantage of new customer/first deposit bonuses at a selection of the top, regulated sites.

Get involved in CardsChats private freerolls and the free training program and you may well be building bankroll in no time at all… (y) :giggle:

Have a good look around the forum, it’s normal for it to take a little while to get familiarised with things so don’t worry about that and let us know if you have any queries.

We hope you enjoy your time with us maxijones!

Dasha_21

Dasha_21

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I would start with 888 poker, there are a lot of freerolls

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I would recommend that you play pokerstars and 888 Poker from free tournaments and raise some money after you start playing with that money in tournaments and increase your bankroll

hennessy5

hennessy5

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
FI
Chips
Start by playing freerolls or low stakes cash games to learn about poker

stampide

stampide

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello! Welcome to our friendly comunity!

hamon08

hamon08

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
What would your approach be to start a bankroll? Which site should I play on?
Write a few quality posts on the forum every day for a month or more and you will get a platinum level member on this forum. This, in turn, will give you the opportunity to play in daily private freerolls with a prize pool of $100+. And try to always improve your poker game to win more often and earn more)

E

eduardo8269

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Start low this is the card game that takes the most time to learn takes years sometimes and you always learn a little more

Duxflux

Duxflux

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would advise you Pokerstars, because thanks to CardsChat you can play freerolls every day. I also play GG Poker in parallel, because there are daily 0.25$ freerolls but that's up to you. If you can control yourself well, you can build up a good bankroll.

D

dregan

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You can go to any major poker site with lots of freerolls and create your own bankroll. I did it at the time.

Captainine9

Captainine9

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Study poker content of every kind ;)

Oh and I prefere partypoker of all sites I have played at.

nejmasni

nejmasni

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Play really small tournaments, entry between $0.25 - $1.5 , play tight-aggressive, play selective and with patience and that will sure lead to a steady, small-steps increasing bankroll

Slow Horse

Slow Horse

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I think doin a min deposit for bonuses, or a quantity that won't harm your pocket, is aready a good start. This way we can play freerolls and start build a bankroll. Starting playing at micros was also good to me, good way to learn to play and management of the bakroll. People usually say to you play buy ins 1% of your bankroll. Sometimes I play a little off this, much it's a good recomendation.

W

Weeestler

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
UA
Chips
Freerolls is the best way to start) It gives a lot of expirience =)

okeedokalee

okeedokalee

Glory To Ukraine
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NZ
Chips
Understanding the game is most important. Any bankroll will be destroyed fast if you don't.

yetbam

yetbam

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
MX
Chips
I think a good place to start playing poker is 888poker, they offer many facilities for new players and you have more chances of winning some free tickets for a good tournament where you can get your starting bank.

azteca6

azteca6

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MX
Chips
You can start with any amount of money you want, but doing so is best to play in tournaments or open tables that exceed 10% of your funds anywhere

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't know if you want to build your bankroll from 0 or you are going to invest money. If it's from 0, you need to start playing freerolls. And it can take you a while to build a decent bankroll, so, play in all rooms you can and join poker rooms social medias because they always offer promotions.

sincos

sincos

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The classic way is to start with NL2. In parallel, study the strategy and tactics of the game.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
I would recommend that you create accounts on all sites that have our daily or weekly CardsChat freerolls. This will be the fastest and safest way to build your bankroll.
Surely this is going to limit you so much since there are only like 3-4 sites who do that ...
Since pretty much all sites offer some kind of things to new customers then it is probably better at first to register in every site possible and then watch are they worth to staying around or is it better to never visit them again ...

airxlns

airxlns

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
My journey since December, 2022:
0$ investment
Played only the free daily gift on GGpoker = 42 $
Became an active member on this lovely and useful forum and earned my platinum level access to the free rolls on poker stars = 7$
Also, studying from different sources: famous players, this lovely and useful forum and increasing my knowledge as I go along.

P

padman400

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Its going to take a LONG time to build a roll with just freerolls and you will be sitting on your butt for ages playing them. Juts pop some money in and play cash games with a short stack - more fun and quicker.

Silversurfer99

Silversurfer99

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
yea, be active and do some posts to be able to play the cardschat freerolls..easiest and savest way to build a bankroll..also look at GG daily freebee, as someone mentioned above, you get a freeticket every day!

Bankroll Building - Bankroll Management