ItsThePits

ItsThePits

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Anytime you have free time and are ready to play. is the best time to play.

Djon25

Djon25

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
The best time to play is when the sun goes down:smile::smile::smile:

C

Chesapeake71

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
30 minutes after the bars close

S

SILA89

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I play in IDN and alot players during the day around 20k-30k and in the night around 10k.During he day is best for me.

R

romamirr

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It suits me better to play at night, no one bothers at home, a lot of weak tipsy players. Weekends are the best time to play in general.
Opponents play more intelligently in the morning and afternoon, but I'm not so used to having a poker session at this time.

TerryBLE

TerryBLE

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I will give my opinion on the basis of guesswork, but I believe it is during the night...

oarroyo

oarroyo

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
PY
Chips
The moment is when you are completely free and nothing will take away your concentration! Outdoors in a hammock or in the room under air conditioning !!

A

arthurdrews

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I prefer to play at night, as it is the time I have time.

H

hiker5878

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I live on the East Coast of the USA, I wake up early, around 4:40am, seem to get the softest (and drunkest play) easy pickins!

jj77jwj

jj77jwj

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Best time to play is at night when everything done when it's time to relax sit back and enjoy the ride poker is life something I really in joy doing it guess it's a challenge when you win it's feels really good to

Costy69

Costy69

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Best time for me is at night. You dont have so many people and kids barging in. More peaceful.

I

iamKK

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am currently playing in bwin poker. I was wandering if anyone here also plays there if you have noticed what time of the day or day of the week do you find easier opponents and why do you think that is.

On every platform (at least the ones I know) they show how many players are active. You simply want to play when there is a high volume of people giving you the best chance to play against fish. This is because there is no fix time to when weaker player plays or when the stronger player plays. If this doesn’t work try to play at different time each day and find what best works for you.

Aldorabe

Aldorabe

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't think they are easy, because there are players like you who come looking for the same thing, recreational players.

M

Majari_

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I feel like the best time playing is in the evening, lot of fishes playing and overall easier tables.

danoscar

danoscar

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Best time to play is when some folks have been drinking or celebrating. Like others, usually late night and holidays.

Bethrezen420

Bethrezen420

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play in PokerStar Sit"n Go type games. My best time to play on weekdays night. I listen relax/chill music and play passive at night. :D:D

O

ogloccness

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
all I can tell you is avoid weekends it seems to be all drunken fools. pokerstars is the worst. I call it donk sunday

Playing on the weekends is the best, especially in a late night or early morning MTT. Most people don't have the patience to sit at a computer for 3-4 hours and wait for decent hands, so they stack off with A9o preflop. It's incredibly easy to double up in these early stages. And, if you lose... well, that's poker!

K

korbal29

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
for me best time to play is after 10pm , kids are asleep and I have a peaceful moment for me

T

tamara822

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I always play in the evening. But in any case, the best time for me to play poker is when I am rested and in the mood to play. Then it doesn't matter if it's day or night. It doesn't matter how many players there are, and whether they are good or not. The most important thing is how you feel at that moment!

N

NDim

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I think the best time to play is evening. Simple, that in the evening there are more amateur players who play after work.

Sakisdask

Sakisdask

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Im from Greece and the time here its (UTC +2 "EET") so the best time to play Poker its early morning or late at night!! in Day have so many persons so its difficult to win some freeroll or tournament , Sit&Go.

F

Freepokerfree

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi

When you feel like you're on a winning streak, it's a good time to play! :icon_sant