Best time to play

forrow10

forrow10

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love playing in afternoon. Just depends wich kind of players where at the tables.

Takoyaki

Takoyaki

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Best time to play is when I'm alone at home and there is nobody else to disturb me.
It doesn't matter who you are playing against, so time zones are indifferent.
MTT are always available, but micro SnGs are harder to find when (most) europeans are sleeping.

Geoff445

Geoff445

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like playing in my dreams, whether it be day or night.. Outcomes aren't so rigid, lucid.

M

Maggio_A

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well, as I see I am not the only person who can enjoy morning poker :)

Z

Zeke67

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Seems to be...

I’m always on late night and early into the morning, if not way into the next day. I guess I must hit the right mental state at that time. Because most of my real big poker runs and wins have been at that time. Also noticed my cash game play tends to get a little sharper the later it gets. Maybe it’s just me!?

Z

Stay Safe

Goku55

Goku55

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
There’s a lot of variation

Usually they make the big tournaments in the middle of the day. If you play free rolls you get a lot softer field of players going on late at night or if they have consecutive free rolls you can get into the second one if they’re anything like me I focus more on the tournament that I feel I have a higher probability of winning when playing multiple at once. I’ve used this strategy and right now during Christmas a lot of sites offer free rolls. It gets though when you get to an even that has a 100k+ prize pool, but a double or nothing sit and go late at night can be profitable.

K

Kenorgcom

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The best time to play is in the evening, that’s when the best players are playing, and I like to play them, because you learn a the tricks of the trade.

MoCoSolo

MoCoSolo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The best time to play is in the evening, that’s when the best players are playing, and I like to play them, because you learn a the tricks of the trade.

Agreed evening is the best time to play, but not because that's when the best players come out. More so, the exact opposite. All types of players come out where as the grinders and best players are playing from the morning.

But, this probably only relates to playing live as online, people are playing across the globe. Though I definitely see fewer people playing in my morning time US Eastern Standard Time.

Daddysprincess99

Daddysprincess99

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think the best time to play is when you feel like playing and can have some fun too. I don't like to play the games so serious. I've seen grinders and it always seems so boring and stressful for them.

fa1920

fa1920

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For me, professionals usually play at night, therefore the best time to play is during the day

gena31

gena31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
the best time to play is when you slept well, feel refreshed and in a great mood, and nothing distracts you from your favorite game and good luck accompanies you. And then it will not matter to you what time you play and who your opponent is, you still don’t see him and don’t know who he is, a professional player or a beginner.

mardasenia

mardasenia

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
the best time to play is weekend evening

KozakAlex

KozakAlex

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am currently playing in bwin poker. I was wandering if anyone here also plays there if you have noticed what time of the day or day of the week do you find easier opponents and why do you think that is.

At night, easier opponents. During this period, those who can't sleep and want to do something come to play.

D

dregan

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I always play only in the evening. The most convenient time to play. At this time, everyone comes to play poker. During the day I notice very few weak players playing. This means that the competition to win is higher.

F

fourroses

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think in the morning or soon afternoon it is easyer to win

wsumiesum

wsumiesum

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I like to play in the middle of the night, especially tournaments with maximum 500 people for bigger than 10 $ ticket. more emotions, less donkeys, better experiences

B

Bmilla135

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hit them late when the buzzed people sit in.

leogetz79

leogetz79

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
because im married and i have a 3 year old the best time is late at night or in the afternoon when i can. mostly because i dont have people to distract me.

efranto2286

efranto2286

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
My best moment late at night I have family and small children .. and to be able to 100% concentrate that is my moment

Maxmustdie

Maxmustdie

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
traditionally, amateurs always play in the evening and on weekends after work, with alcohol

VVi10

VVi10

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I believe it depends on your routine. Each one finds the best time to play, it is clear that when we talk about online poker, there are some times that are better because they are fuller, thus having more options

63burner

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Dinner time is easiest..

Dinner time is easiest.. people are either: busy cooking, they are hungry, burned out from a busy day. When like this, poker defenses are down, people will take some chances they normally would not.

J

Jadeyt92

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Unfortunately work schedule means evenings and weekends. Tend to play deep stack
tournaments on a Saturday evening in case it goes into early morning

L

luki_jakdo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am currently playing in bwin poker. I was wandering if anyone here also plays there if you have noticed what time of the day or day of the week do you find easier opponents and why do you think that is.
I don't think there really is a "perfect" time to play poker. It always depends on how you feel and whether you feel like playing. Generally, I prefer to play in the evening.
LG Luki

J

Jyko3

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think it's better to rely on ourselves than on weak opponents. I noticed that my game got better when I just woke up. My mind is clear and I am calm, I do not commit stupid acts.