Bathroom breaks

KozakAlex

KozakAlex

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
How many times have you had to get up to go to the bathroom. to come back and see you missed a big pair,:mad: even aces it sucks

I'm taking my tablet with me. Now I play only on a tablet. This is convenient - you can go to the toilet, drink water, have a little snack. I advise everyone to use a tablet with a comfortable diagonal for poker. Too small won't do. Before that, it happened that after a 5-minute break I missed AA, KK, QQ,JJ, but I treat this philosophically, since these pairs do not always win. I sometimes get a set and lose to a straight or a flash.

pothead2012

pothead2012

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In Tournaments there`s 5 Minute Breaks every 55 Minutes you can hold it that long right, Mind over Matter XD. And in CashGames you can just tab the Sit Out Button and go do your buiseness in peace ;) Also i know it`s weird but i play crazy good when i have to pee real bad lol, because of that i allways wait for the break before running to the Bathroom

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good morning.It has also happened to me.What can I do?Just be patient and forget it.Still in the tournamet,so there will be another opportunity to double up.

C

chuckycheese

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm taking my tablet with me. Now I play only on a tablet. This is convenient - you can go to the toilet, drink water, have a little snack. I advise everyone to use a tablet with a comfortable diagonal for poker. Too small won't do. Before that, it happened that after a 5-minute break I missed AA, KK, QQ,JJ, but I treat this philosophically, since these pairs do not always win. I sometimes get a set and lose to a straight or a flash.
my problem is i am 75 and go to pee every ten minutes maybe i just need a pee bag

sequoia

sequoia

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I try not to leave before the break, but such situations happened.

L

lablelarry

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
sad to say but I have brought my laptop with me before lol but usually I transfer the game to my phone

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
It has happened tome , unfortunatelly you cannot go to the bathroom only when the 5 min break begin , an emergency might occur earlier , lol . It sucks to lose a good hand or being deep and lose the opportunity to win at least the pot/blinds ....

H

happiicake

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I almost always hold it until the break, but if you gotta go, you gotta go. No need to feel down if you miss a good hand.

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Not much you can do when you have to go but if you have played a few hours it maybe worth trying to go during a break and maybe you wont Have to go when the game is going..

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
The bad thing is when a bathroom emergency occurs ,you leave for 2-4 min , on the meanwhile you forget to sitout and timebank runsout , 1 min , 2 min , and the others at the table are just waiting until the Ahole takes his sh** . Unfortunatelly it happened to me today , won't happen again :eek:

S

successlaw

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
That's sick times...for me happens almost everyday because I play straight 3-4 sngs

M

malucado4545

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

secret and use the intervals even if you don't want to go there and try kkkk

ZPfBTNanAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
On-line we always play for 55 minutes and then have a 5 minute break, if your bladder cannot hold out for that amount of time, I would seek medical advice, My biggest problem is my Wife always makes Dinner, around the same time I starts playing so I have to sit out when she decides to serve Dinner.
God help me if I took my Laptop to the Dinner Table, I would be eating Humble Pie for years (lol)

When the fun Stops, STOP!
(and eat your Dinner)

R

RDHartsoe

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That has happened to me more times than I can count. I am disabled so it takes me longer to take a break. The five minute break online is not enough sometimes. Missing a pair isn't as bad as losing your time bank. I have started sitting out during the break to save my time bank. Wish the breaks were a little longer.

dsmilez

dsmilez

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Luckily, I play on a laptop so I can take it with me everywhere. Otherwise, I'd look like Usain Bolt going to and from the bathroom to avoid this issue. A bottle is nice to have but if you have to slang a deuce, it is what it is :(

ArmiSoo7

ArmiSoo7

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
Sometimes I take my phone to bathroom and time go fast :D

sergui72

sergui72

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It is impossible to play long tournaments without offside. Carrying your phone with you all the time is a problem.

johnnylawford

johnnylawford

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
How many times have you had to get up to go to the bathroom. to come back and see you missed a big pair,:mad: even aces it sucks

I don't like to brag, but I'm a master of timing missed hands. Typically if I'm card dead for a significant amount of time the first premium hand I see will come directly after a break where I'm sitting out.

Datdude1

Datdude1

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Well you do get a break during the game every hour and you do have a time bank as well that should help this problem. However, if you are going to the bathroom that frequently to make you miss good hands then you have bigger issues than poker breaks...:confused:

T

theStarfish

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Luckily I have not missed a hand because of a toilet break yet :) I wait till the break but if I had to go to the toilet I would just go and hurry up.

Pripri1986

Pripri1986

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Luckily no hands missed because of a toilet break! And im going to be honest, as i play on my mobile, when i need a toilet break, i just take my phone with me!

MMaki1981

MMaki1981

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
That's the worst and why I only play on my 2-in-1 laptop/tablet now so that I can take it to the bathroom with me. In the past when it has happened I swear once I miss that nice pair it will be another 100 hands before I even get a hand that is playable. I have bad enough luck some days without triggering it unnecessarily!

A

airvikki

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In order not to regret the discarded cards, I transfer the game from computer to phone