Bathroom breaks

C

chuckycheese

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
How many times have you had to get up to go to the bathroom. to come back and see you missed a big pair,:mad: even aces it sucks

P

ph_il

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
eh, i've had it happen but it's not a big deal. i know the risks.

C

caracaski220

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
caracaski220

I hate it. It has happened to me acouple of times. Today with ak and aj suited.

Viera56

Viera56

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
yes, two hours patiently waiting for that big hand and you were out because of that less than a minute piss. my advice, although crude is that u leave a bottle on the side to avoid these accidents, mainly in the final straights. ps: your family may think you have gone crazy.

P

ph_il

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
yes, two hours patiently waiting for that big hand and you were out because of that less than a minute piss. my advice, although crude is that u leave a bottle on the side to avoid these accidents, mainly in the final straights. ps: your family may think you have gone crazy.
no. just don't.

if you have to use the bathroom, go use the bathroom. don't be ridiculous.

finaltable1

finaltable1

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The best way is to sit on the toilet seat during whole session.
Regards

tonzinho7620

tonzinho7620

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
good game

always use the time to your advantage if you feel like going to the bathroom take a water and never forget to concentrate

FoxMS

FoxMS

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This happens very rarely, but nevertheless, it does not actually affect your results in the long run. Alternatively, you can take your laptop to the bathroom and play poker there.

R

redmast

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sometimes it happens to me when I don't have time to return. But there is a possibility that these aces could be the reason for your early ending of the tournament.

Phoenix Wright

Phoenix Wright

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sometimes it happens to me when I don't have time to return. But there is a possibility that these aces could be the reason for your early ending of the tournament.

True. I rarely leave the table, but when I do: I am not going to worry about the hand I might have gotten. Similarly, I know some people "sit out" for a hand or two after a bad beat. What you might lose by not playing a hand that might be Aces is countered by you not going on tilt or something.

If you need to use the bathroom then go and if you need a breather to calm down after a hand, then take it. Don't overthink things superstitiously here.

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
This can happen to any player. And that is why every hour there is a five-minute break. During this break I have time to do everything I need.

Viera56

Viera56

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This can happen to any player. And that is why every hour there is a five-minute break. During this break I have time to do everything I need.

Mother Nature doesn't want to know about those 5 minutes. When she calls, just pick up, geriatric diapers are also a good option if you're ashamed of bottles. It is difficult to play the tournament after losing a pair of aces or kings in a giant pot. One day you will still prove me right.

BlackJesus

BlackJesus

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, that has happened. Always a pain :)

perrypip

perrypip

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Live tourneys have breaks as much as 2 hours apart. Drinks are complimentary....

SightUnseen

SightUnseen

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When you have to go, you have to go. Better to miss a big hand than wet or soil your pants, that would make for an unpleasant time.

AzdajaD

AzdajaD

Meat Pounder
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RS
Chips
Yes, but I have problem with kitchen breaks... :D

D

darkgonz

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
PE
Chips
take the computer to the bathroom or wait for breaks

AizenFalck

AizenFalck

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Years of training waiting for those 5 minutes of rest to do what you have to do, but in any case you take your laptop to the bathroom or take your cell phone and so you don't miss anything, just don't forget to wash your hands well before continuing. the game, lol :D

A

abpoker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The worst part is to see it, scramble to try to quickly bet, only to have it fold right before your eyes. Grrrrr.

Timmah120

Timmah120

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You had no way of knowing what you'd be dealt while you were away from the table and it should not affect your play going forward. If it happens, it happens. There's nothing you can do. You always want to be as comfortable as possible while playing so that you can bring your "A" game and make the best decisions possible. If you're sitting there having to use the bathroom, you'll be uncomfortable. Take care of yourself :)

S

scubed

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The best way is to sit on the toilet seat during whole session.
Regards
HAHAHAHA! I would not be surprised if many poker players take their laptop to the toilet!

A

anadrijav

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If enough rest a little escape to the bathroom.

COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Can't you really refrain for 8 hours while a tournament lasts? !! :))

marvinsytan

marvinsytan

I'm going to win The PokerStars Sunday Million
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
PH
Chips
i always use my 5 minute break wisely to avoid this