WSOP 2019 CardsChat Team Event Discussion Thread

gabpoker

gabpoker

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Cant wait for Summer. Hopefully will get to see everyone there!

natsgrampy

natsgrampy

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
OK so, hope I'm not jumping the gun but,...……..

booked my room for this again. hope I am still welcome and hope we can have a dinner or something all together

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
OK so, hope I'm not jumping the gun but,...……..

booked my room for this again. hope I am still welcome and hope we can have a dinner or something all together

You will be 2nd on the list....after me lol.

shamanalix

shamanalix

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Readthe first 10 or so posts, now jumping to the end. I was going to go to Vegas for the Big 50, Memorial Day weekend. But no. Now definitely aiming for Colossus, likely to stay in Vegas June 25-around July 4, have a ticket to McCartney concert June 29. Should be fun! Look forward to meeting CCers then and there. (As a side note FYI, the Invade Vegas group on Facebook is a lot of former online other-forum players from pre-Black Friday and pre-US Crackdown who still get together out there every summer; worth a look for good activities and people.)

And I'll try to fit the CC Team Event in my schedule!

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Readthe first 10 or so posts, now jumping to the end. I was going to go to Vegas for the Big 50, Memorial Day weekend. But no. Now definitely aiming for Colossus, likely to stay in Vegas June 25-around July 4, have a ticket to McCartney concert June 29. Should be fun! Look forward to meeting CCers then and there. (As a side note FYI, the Invade Vegas group on Facebook is a lot of former online other-forum players from pre-Black Friday and pre-US Crackdown who still get together out there every summer; worth a look for good activities and people.)

And I'll try to fit the CC Team Event in my schedule!

Awesome!

Mortis

Mortis

The Saurus
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
We are going with the Colossus - will create the team thread within a week!

Noted. I'll know around the end of April if I'll be able to make it.

M

mrflip09

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am prolly going to play in the colossis again this year and would love to be apart of the team again....i still have my hoodie from 2 years ago..... but i also would love to make another trip 1 weekend before the colossis..... keep me up to date.. thanks

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am prolly going to play in the colossis again this year and would love to be apart of the team again....i still have my hoodie from 2 years ago..... but i also would love to make another trip 1 weekend before the colossis..... keep me up to date.. thanks

Make an official sign-up when you know for sure. :)

M

mrflip09

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
But if we can get some tag team going..i could definitely go a few days earlier then i planned.....

Matt Vaughan

Matt Vaughan

King of Moody Rants
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Damnit... Colossus was one of the first tournaments to get dropped off my list because we're running a live tournament class that weekend before the main event.

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Damnit... Colossus was one of the first tournaments to get dropped off my list because we're running a live tournament class that weekend before the main event.

Dammit is right lol. After I agonized over this for months and now both you and Jacki are dropping out. :(

M

martycaridi

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
While I would like to go for the Big 50, the Colossus is where I’ll be in late June. Hoping to be part of the CC last longer!

SPANKYSN

SPANKYSN

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
So now Big 50 or Colossus:

Big 50 $500 entry:

Incredible structure
No rake on 1st entry
Could be a can't miss event for some
Huge field so less visibility
Long event - some can't stay that long
Would be only bracelet event for me and some others
Terrible timing for me

Colossus $400 entry:

lowest bracelet buy-in
Great structure this year but not as good as Big50
Smaller field so better for exposure
Shorter event better for some CC members
I and maybe more other team members could play in multiple bracelet events
Way better timing for me

Still no decision made lol. And by the way - the reason the timing for me is worthy of making it on the list is that I pull this all together and run it which is a lot of work for me. I pay my own way there and it is my vacation not a work trip - so when I go matters to me. :)

Last year the Colossus started payouts on Day 1...if you got knocked out late in the day, you got a payout (top 15% if I am not mistaken), and still got to enter into another Day 1.
Does anyone know what the payout structure will be like this year?

Mortis

Mortis

The Saurus
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
The trip is becoming more of a reality for me. Vegas has been good to me on my current trip.

S

skaterick

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
good luck to vegas gamblers

be careful , there are plenty of tough players out there !

Delenia

Delenia

Community Guide
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Good Luck, everyone!
I wish I could have come this year!

WSOP