Sunglasses at the table

mimietmour

mimietmour

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
oh darn I was not supposed to tell you that It was my step brother lollllllllllllllll.

A

antoniogtp

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
my opinion on sunglasses at a live table

For me it would be a benefit to wear sunglasses at the table so other players have less chance of reading my tells... Some opponents have told me that they can tell when I hit a good hand by looking at my eyes... Wearing sunglasses would definitely help me win more money from my monster hands as opponents would not be able to look at my eyes and would have to look for other tells... Sunglasses along with a long sleeve shirt would help me hide my tells...The downside to wearing sunglasses is that one cannot see the opponents as clearly as without sunglasses... Nevertheless, the benefits of wearing sunglasses outweigh the downsides for me...

C

CaptainXL

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I suspect wearing them in most poker rooms would give me a headache. They are too dark.

Benkisto_BR

Benkisto_BR

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I never played live, but I would wear sunglasses, better yet, mirrored ones. Another thing would be a turtleneck shirt, because my heart rate always increases in a good move.

noLatenzy

noLatenzy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I wouldn't use sunglasses if I had to play live poker, I think they are not useful.

zorro222_zorro222

zorro222_zorro222

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I never do, I wore sunglasses at a table once a few years ago and I didn't like it.....