How to play against beautiful women?

German629

German629

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When a beautiful women comes to your table, you start asking yourself : Is she find me attractive? What if I ask her to go out together after the tournament...
Ok, it's no problem if you think like that in a normal tournement, but in an important tournement I suggest to you to forget about all that thiks, because some women are making a nice look (some time a strang look) and showing somes parts of there body specially to disturb your concentration.
So, you have to control all you emotions. Forget about the beautiful women, if nessecary stop watching them when you are in a poker table.
This all are simply, Bro! Put on dark glasses, big headphones, and look only in your cards and cards on the board.:cool:
Or if all this to say an one phrase: concentrate only on the Game! :smile: That's all! :rolleyes::cool: And all will OK! ;):deal::)

B

BodyCount

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Don't play against her, play with her...

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I recently watched a Shark Cage episode on Runitup, on Twitch and one of the amateur qualifiers from norway had a bet with a friend of hers, and if she lost she had to play a live tournament in her Bikini as a forfeit.
I would never have been able to concentrate on a game where one of the female opponents was dressed in just a Bikini. I may be old but certainly not Dead! Ha Ha!

When the fun Stops, STOP!

fishfood80

fishfood80

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When a beautiful women comes to your table, you start asking yourself : Is she find me attractive? What if I ask her to go out together after the tournament...
Ok, it's no problem if you think like that in a normal tournement, but in an important tournement I suggest to you to forget about all that thiks, because some women are making a nice look (some time a strang look) and showing somes parts of there body specially to disturb your concentration.

So, you have to control all you emotions. Forget about the beautiful women, if nessecary stop watching them when you are in a poker table.

My first thought is that if your focusing more on the beautiful woman than your game you’ve already lost. I try not to even think of the people at my table as actual people just robots sent to steal my money lol. Helps when they’re ugly too.

fernandofcp

fernandofcp

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would like to have an answer to your question. Watch out! Beauty can be in the heart of the woman, very well hidden. "Whoever sees a face does not see a heart", according to popular wisdom.

det0nate

det0nate

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
dont look at her ~
dont talk to her ~
dont breath ~
FOLD ~

FlushyFab

FlushyFab

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Like I play most poker players. Try to take all their chips. I’m not A freaking SIMP

mervin88

mervin88

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
very funny topic, i will motivate myself to be a good poker player to impress the girl lol:)

edenman1

edenman1

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I might give her a bit of a chance, but I play as I play so.. you know :)

besplatnee

besplatnee

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Let there be more beautiful women! Play, pay attention to the girls, you can lose the pot in exchange for a treat.:rolleyes:

deputat777

deputat777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

For a good poker player, there is no hindrance in the form of a beautiful girl):D

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Very badly, I am a Gentleman at Heart, I will still give up my seat for any lady who is standing on a bus, I will open doors for them to pass before me, Not because I am Chauvinist but because I am a Gentleman and believe it to be good manners.
Unfortunately this goes down bad for me at the tables and I find it hard to, as Tony G puts it "Punish them, Destroy them, You gotta have Heart!"
Sure I want to play that way against any opponents I come up against, but find it particularly hard against a Woman, because deep down inside I want to protect them! This is another good reason for playing on-line as even if they have a picture of a Woman as their Avatar I know from experience some men use them for that reason, and hope you will take pity on a pretty Woman! Don't be fooled by a pretty face on-line.

When the fun Stops, STOP!

meagain00

meagain00

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Nothing different about playing, but I agree it is a distraction for me, sorry.

I have to improve myself to play aggresively against these girls, because no one wants her out of the table. lol

meagain00

E

ejsch

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
women

picture her in a snow suit with hair on her face

scobido

scobido

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play the same because I think the game means the same for everyone, whether male or female.

Alexander Rubcov

Alexander Rubcov

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is not possible online .Offline, I play carefully,they usually play on the map .With a beautiful and smart girl tighten to play

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If a beautiful woman comes up to me at the table, I won’t give away my chips, but my heart is hers. And if I win his chips, I can at least comfort him afterwards.

God bless every woman on Cardschat and around the world. :)

Thank you for being wonderful women. ;)

el_soma77

el_soma77

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
:cool: I would play in the same way, well, it all depends on the place, the space, the type of the tournament, everything is a question of whether it is for an important tournament, or if it is a tournament to hang out, whether I would play the same way, Although they can make you idiot, or make you nervous with their eyes, who knows.

If you lose, don't get frustrated , understand, you did the best you could ... :p

att: el_soma77 :icon_bigs

takinitSLEAZEE

takinitSLEAZEE

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I don't know, probably strike up a normal conversation. Ask her about her day and such. If all goes well you've distracted her. My wife, on the other hand, might ask me to take a different approach. She'd probably direct me to treat her like her sister and think of her as being back in Alaska; in other words ignore her.

MikeDTT

MikeDTT

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I pay them just to sit to the table with me thats all

Geksan_87

Geksan_87

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
you need to use this for your own purposes, show that you are interested in it, make a couple of rash bets ( of course, under your own control), and then wait for a good card to deliver a crushing blow to the "beauty"

Chief talking bull

Chief talking bull

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The same way you play against an ugly woman. You're there to make money, that's it.

C

CaptainXL

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The original post pretty much covers it. She may be trying to distract you, but even if not, her appearance does not change your proper play.