Does she have cash?

Can I win it from her?

C

captain1821

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't understand the question. Female, male, alien or animal it makes no difference at all. We live in 2021 you know and this kind of questions do not apply to our society anymore

Also, due to coronavirus, we don't have live tables in order to feel anything about any of our opponents.

K

KLDUFF1987

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
as a female myself going to a live event is daunting so I tend to go with my other half when if he's up to it. I had my first Final table at my first event and my other half was so jealous haha

M

moularaki

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
who cares about the sex of the player
as long as everybody has fun

Shrops

Shrops

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Like It

I like to have woman at the poker tables. I think it adds to the game.

peaceofcoke

peaceofcoke

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
As long as the chips keep moving in my direction, absolutly no problemo.

uri73796

uri73796

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
girls at the table, they are the same players than the better than the worse and do not see the girl at the table relax

najisami

najisami

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
I really don't think gender should be brought up when it comes to poker. It's just like bringing up skin or eye color, religious beliefs or sexual tendencies. We should be thankful that when sitting at a poker table, all that matters is our chips and our minds and that poker has been and hopefully will always be racism free.
Moreover, the number of female players has been and keeps growing year after year even among professionals.

Garfield52

Garfield52

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I find it hard to believe that in 2021 people are still asking questions like ..... what do you think of girls playing poker !!!!! For heavens sake they can play whatever games they want. You do not need a penis to play poker.

funnyhook3

funnyhook3

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
what difference does it make who is at the table?

V

valanddon

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I think any person has the right to play poker.

martinlgs

martinlgs

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
the presence of a woman is the most sublime thing that can happen in all areas and sectors of life, they come to balance and beautify the panorama; At a poker table I certainly do not underestimate them and I play against them exactly the same as any male opponent ... for me he is one more component, male or female, women welcome and even neutrals

Z

Zirkzee

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
How do you know that girls are sitting at the table? Most of the profile pictures are not real anyway. How do you know that this is not just any picture. In the end, I don't really think about it. I play my game and don't purposely play worse or anything. I treat every player equally. As I said, I think even if a player has the profile picture of a woman, at first I don't think it's a real picture, because hardly anyone do that.

Emily Trott

Emily Trott

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
How do you know that girls are sitting at the table? Most of the profile pictures are not real anyway. How do you know that this is not just any picture. In the end, I don't really think about it. I play my game and don't purposely play worse or anything. I treat every player equally. As I said, I think even if a player has the profile picture of a woman, at first I don't think it's a real picture, because hardly anyone do that.
At a live table it isn't too hard to know. I agree about online though because anyone can choose any avatar that he or she chooses. For me, the avatar you see here is really me and if a poker site allows you to import a picture, that is the one you'll see when I'm playing. :)

H

hcuervo

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Poker is a game for men and women there can be no differences, they play as much or better than men:D

andreypuch

andreypuch

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Great, Liv, Vanessa. I think there are no more examples.

riff_raff312

riff_raff312

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
the presence of a woman is the most sublime thing that can happen in all areas and sectors of life, they come to balance and beautify the panorama; At a poker table I certainly do not underestimate them and I play against them exactly the same as any male opponent ... for me he is one more component, male or female, women welcome and even neutrals
WOW well said i couldn't have said any better so i won't even try bravo!!!!!

The Riff_Raff :cool:

G

gonzalo1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
luckily poker is NOT discriminatory ... people of any gender, age, language, religion, etc ... are all welcome at the tables!

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
My views of girl at the table, respect. Really whats the difference when a poker player is a poker player. 2nd of the people I know who play poker seriously, some of the best and even the best of the group was a lady. One of the 1st professional players I played with is also one of the top female players and 888 Poker representative Vivian Saliba. I bet most of us and I mean the males could only wish we had her game.

Spielkind

Spielkind

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
a Women at a Table is like a Flower in a Gerden! But dont trust the beauty , somtimes she ll kill your Game :D

Artbart805

Artbart805

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Girls, Ladies, women... whatever ... just another player...
player type depends on skill level, and personal attitude, each one is different male or female. My wife plays often at the same table.. she is a patient, skilled player, but just wont fold to me...LOL