Mati532

Mati532

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
There is nothing wrong with that. It would be nice to see more women at the table instead of a greasy car salesman eating food while handling poker chips. You could never understand why people eat at the poker table with their fingers after handling chips that everyone else at the table has touched.

abgvedr

abgvedr

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Like this
Maxresdefault

luckily poker is NOT discriminatory ... people of any gender, age, language, religion, etc ... are all welcome at the tables!
And the least skilled they are the more they are welcome :D

I think any person has the right to play poker.
Is it child, grandpa, alien, or even a woman :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Chris Wade

Chris Wade

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Just another player. You foolish see it any other way.

Liedust

Liedust

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Anyone can play poker ... just asking that question sounds like discrimination.

killing_random

killing_random

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I find it hard to believe that in 2021 people are still asking questions like ..... what do you think of girls playing poker !!!!! For heavens sake they can play whatever games they want. You do not need a penis to play poker.
That topic is 6 years old lol :vollkomme
And yes, I mean no, I could not able to play poker for some time if my penis would be removed.

Last edited:
abgvedr

abgvedr

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
That topic is 6 years old lol :vollkomme
And yes, I mean no, I could not able to play poker for some time if my penis would be removed.
They want to remove my penis they might as well kill me :D

How do you feel about girls who play poker? ;)
Hey how come you have so many posts but zero likes? And i try to like you but after refreshing page like disappear!? What is happening here :confused:

How do you feel about girls who play poker? ;)
YESSS! I liked you! Im your first like! I DID IT! Dont know how but im happy now :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Datdude1

Datdude1

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Women playing on the same table as a man is an insane issue because poker is a game in which your physical strengths has no bearing. Being such a game that means that a formidable opponent can be any gender or any age. Shuffle up and deal!

A

Akena

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Anyone can play poker ... just asking that question sounds like discrimination.

Totally agree! Why shouldn't we be allowed to play?
Can we ask the same question for men? :D:p:D

abgvedr

abgvedr

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Totally agree! Why shouldn't we be allowed to play?
Can we ask the same question for men? :D:p:D
I think topic starter did not mean this question Are they allowed or not. Thread went a little off road here. Thread name is just 'Your views'
And i tell you, i would certainly have enough time to check out both my pair i've been dealt, and her Pair, if you know what i mean :rolleyes:

A

Akena

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think topic starter did not mean this question Are they allowed or not. Thread went a little off road here. Thread name is just 'Your views'
And i tell you, i would certainly have enough time to check out both my pair i've been dealt, and her Pair, if you know what i mean :rolleyes:

I think that it can be a quality to be a girl on a table because for some we are little taken less seriously and it pays off ... :p Normally I don't see any difference and I love playing with both men and girls ;)

killing_random

killing_random

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey how come you have so many posts but zero likes? And i try to like you but after refreshing page like disappear!? What is happening here :confused:

I also noticed that. Assume, that in 2015 cardschat just didn't have "like" feature. All her posts must be old, from that time period.

ga25x

ga25x

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
every1 at the table is an opponent, so who they are doesn't really matter.

dorivaldojr

dorivaldojr

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think it's normal, there are women who play much better than many men out there, so many professional poker women

abgvedr

abgvedr

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I also noticed that. Assume, that in 2015 cardschat just didn't have "like" feature. All her posts must be old, from that time period.
Well it explains the zero like part yes, but why i had so much trouble liking her post? Go try like the main post in this thread lets see maybe my first like broke the curse :)

manzanillo53

manzanillo53

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There are no girls at poker, only poker players and to think otherwise may be to your own detriment. Although I like to look at some poker players more than others. I am not a machine lol

nanida888

nanida888

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I respect the girls who play at the poker table, they are great!)

SPANKYSN

SPANKYSN

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When I play live, I am on vacation. So I am relaxed and there to enjoy the poker. Another player's sex means nothing to me...all I ask is courtesy and respect for the game, the dealers and the others at the table...funny, but I have noticed over the years that the chips that men play are the exact same as the chips women play, so I'm happy trying to win all chips.

G

Gusborgs22

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I think its very nice
I would like that my next girlfriend to be a poker player

63burner

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think a player is a player is an opponent..

First, I'm a man, and if I'm playing, it's women at the table. I know %-wise as many good women players as male players. I respect the female player.

S

Snake2007

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Poker is for everyone, you can meet a girl at the poker table and be beaten by water in your head.

T

thiagotup197

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am in favor and not because the woman should have a restriction

D

daurensdo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts