CardsChat's Guide to the 2019 World Series of Poker (WSOP)

Helloween

Helloween

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Of course, I have never been to Las Vegas. This for me remains one of the most cherished dreams. I would have participated in any live tournament in Las Vegas. Even in Chinese poker)

AzdajaD

AzdajaD

Meat Pounder
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RS
Chips
Are you going to Vegas this season to play any events? Which one(s)?
90% I'm going to be in Vegas at that time...don't know about events :)

If you could play any event (other than the Main Event) which one would it be?
Colossus

Which event (other than the Main) in your opinion is a "can't miss" tournament?
Colossus, again! :)

Been to the wsop before? Give us your best advice on how to navigate the tables for first timers.

Never play at the WSOP, but I would loved to! :)

T

TanaT

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do not want to go there, but if I win a ticket, why not go on a trip? For the sake of passion and adrenaline live. You do not need to win a bracelet, you can win the jackpot.

:)

bruno13xs

bruno13xs

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Do not go to Las Vegas this season but would love to come and participate in all possible events. I wanted to get this $ 10,000 No-Limit Short Deck Hold`em, I was never in a WSOP but wanted to go

Spaceman

Spaceman

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like the new layout of the article but I think many faschinating info from the last year wsop cardschat's article missing and you should add them too. Adding the prizes could be nice too, unless there are somewhere and I hadnt seen them.

I thought there was some wsop online tourneys or I dont remember well?

I see short deck included too, catching up with the hype. Anyway I would choose the heads up games again, as the Moneymaker era where a fish could win the big thing against a soft and small field I think had gone a long time ago, and I dont think I could have any chances even reaching itm.

Mortis

Mortis

The Saurus
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
Really nice guide.

I will not be going to WSOP because I do not have the bankroll to do so. Some day I will get there and win a bracelet.

Other than the Main Event I would play is number 20 $10,000 Omaha Hi-Lo 8 or Better or number 17 $10,000 Heads-Up No-Limit Hold'em. O8 and Headsup are my two best formats.

One can't miss event other than the main event is the little one for one drop. It should be a large field great prize and it is for a good cause. Gee does some good work with his foundation.

gardin555

gardin555

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I dont going to go to Vegas this season and I've not been there before, but i would like to play there some day.

If I could play any event (other than the Main Event) It Would Be any turbo format tournament.

The event that i can't miss could be $1,000/$10,000 Ladies No-Limit Hold'em.

Good luck this season to the Cards Chat team at world series of poker! :icon_thum

VovanBaron

VovanBaron

RiddlesInTheShadow
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Frankly I dont go to Vegas this season to play any events.I dont have enough BR to attend such series right now but in fact sometime and somehow it can be.If I could play any event I eventually pick the Main event and I think that people have to play it cause it is the main of the whole series.I have never been at wsope before and I think I have a long way to this series)

C

Cdub512

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
-I'm 50/50 on going to Vegas during the Series. If I go, I'll most likely play the Big 50.

-If I could play any tournament besides the Main, it would probably be the $50k Poker Players Championship. Very prestigious.

-I think the Monster Stack and Millionaire Maker are can't miss tournaments.

-I've been to Vegas during the Series before, but have pretty much only played cash games and no tourneys. Looking forward to changing that soon!

A

aboudogaO

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
it will be a dream for me to go tovegas but i can not afford it .if i could i ll play all events.good luck to everyone participing in the event

ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
  • Are you going to Vegas this season to play any events? Which one(s)? If I do, it will be the Main Event on the 50th Anniversary.
  • If you could play any event (other than the Main Event) which one would it be? 10k Heads Up, 10k Razz and the 100k High Roller
  • Which event (other than the Main) in your opinion is a "can't miss" tournament? 10k short deck
  • Been to the WSOP before? Give us your best advice on how to navigate the tables for first timers Pay attention and watch your opponents even when you are not in the hand! Rooms and tables have colors. Match your ticket with the right color and number.

WSOP