CardsChat WSOP Team Event 2019 - Outlast our Pros and Poker Experts!

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
From left to right:
scubed, dealio96, Debi, Ryan Laplante, Mortis, ken nielson

Sadly that was not me on the right. I had just landed and could not get to the RIO fast enough to make this picture with Ryan and the team. I was in the one for the start of day 2 with Debi and the others.

jaymfc

jaymfc

R.I.P DJ & Buck
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sadly that was not me on the right. I had just landed and could not get to the RIO fast enough to make this picture with Ryan and the team. I was in the one for the start of day 2 with Debi and the others.

the one? where might that be posted?

Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips

the one? where might that be posted?
OMG! I'm so sorry. Of course that is gabpoker. Jay I'll try to find some, but it will have to be later.

natsgrampy

natsgrampy

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Thanks again to this awesome forum. I had a great time in Vegas (as always).
It was great to see our reps and meet some "new" people.
I must say I had an amazing run at times. My chip stack was so up and down. I went on several tears when I really needed the chips. At one point in day two, I was down to 76K chips and in 4 consecutive hands had A,Q, Q,Q, A,Q, and A,A and each hand held, and went from 76,000 to 1,000,500 chips.
I want to thank Joe Showdown for taking a minute out of his tourney to find me and say hello.
Someone took some pictures from the start of day2 I haven't seen. If anyone has the group of the six of us, can they post it here?

natsgrampy

natsgrampy

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
It was amazing meeting all of you! Congrats to George for winning the last longer!

Hope to see all of you again next year.

Ditto!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Looking forward to 2020.
$$$$$ received in PP for Last Longer. Thank you.

I haven't been able to spend any time here since returning home Monday. Thanks for letting me be a part of the team!

belladonna05

belladonna05

belladonkin'
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Ditto!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Looking forward to 2020.
$$$$$ received in PP for Last Longer. Thank you.

I haven't been able to spend any time here since returning home Monday. Thanks for letting me be a part of the team!
Omg just getting into the groove, you did an amazing job and you aren't near the grampy I thought you were! So nice being able to put a face to the name. :)

SPANKYSN

SPANKYSN

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Jacki Burkhart sitting in 108th spot after Day 3 of the wsop Main Event...way to go Jacki !!!

SPANKYSN

SPANKYSN

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's unfortunate the pandemic forced the cancellation of the 2020 Colossus...is it too early to plan for 2021 ?

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
It's unfortunate the pandemic forced the cancellation of the 2020 Colossus...is it too early to plan for 2021 ?

It is never to early to plan for the WSOP. I will be there if the covid situation allows us to play next year.

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips

It is never to early to plan for the WSOP. I will be there if the covid situation allows us to play next year.

Way too early for me. I won't be attending unless there is a vaccine and it is easily available. Once those 2 things happen and are successful at greatly reducing the spread - then I will start thinking about 2021 WSOP.

It's not too soon to hope though!

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Way too early for me. I won't be attending unless there is a vaccine and it is easily available. Once those 2 things happen and are successful at greatly reducing the spread - then I will start thinking about 2021 WSOP.

It's not too soon to hope though!

I feel the same way.

If it plays online again next year, I hope to play all the cheaper events.
Today is the last day for #84 ($109 buyin).

SPANKYSN

SPANKYSN

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I agree that there must be some sort of vaccine or a therapeutic that will cure or lessen the effects of Covid...I am just hoping to go...ANYWHERE...I am getting Las Vegas withdrawal symptoms...every hotel I have ever stayed at is sending me emails with the most amazing deals...$95 weeknights at the Wynn, $35 at Caesars, $25 at Mirage or Treasure Island...by the time I feel safe enough, the prices will be back to normal; $200-$400 a night.

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I agree that there must be some sort of vaccine or a therapeutic that will cure or lessen the effects of Covid...I am just hoping to go...ANYWHERE...I am getting Las Vegas withdrawal symptoms...every hotel I have ever stayed at is sending me emails with the most amazing deals...$95 weeknights at the Wynn, $35 at Caesars, $25 at Mirage or Treasure Island...by the time I feel safe enough, the prices will be back to normal; $200-$400 a night.

Yep - for the first time in ages I have gotten offers for free nights at the Aria and the Venetian but I am sure it won't be free when I am ready to go back lol.

WSOP