CardsChat WSOP 2017 Team Event - The Colossus June 2-7 - Rail Thread!

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Seth made day 2 with a healthy stack - he is leading for the last longer prize so far!

The Twitter contests still run through today - if you are at the Rio you can still participate in those even if you are out of the Colossus.

Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I've updated the list to the best of my knowledge. Haven't heard from Jackie, Emily yet (looks like they'll be playing Flight F), or David (although pretty sure he has been in contact with Debi). Not sure how Kristin finished (or did she bag and tag? :D ). And we still have Jeff and Stephen waiting to make their debut as well! But just found out that Seth has bagged and tagged after one bullet!! So as of right now, he is the top runner for the last longer. :party:

b480b6fd6bd120d63e542e40cf819ef7.png

I am mostly away today, but will try to update as I can!

Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Seth made day 2 with a healthy stack - he is leading for the last longer prize so far!

The Twitter contests still run through today - if you are at the Rio you can still participate in those even if you are out of the Colossus.
Oh yeah! Remember you guys to tag @CardsChat and #TeamCardsChat with your tweets! Otherwise, we won't be able to find you. :)

dealio96

dealio96

The LAG Monkeys
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Regged and ready to crush the 10am flight! I'm in pavilion green table 213. Jeff and I are here hoping to catch Debi before the flight!

Navin Sarabjeet

Navin Sarabjeet

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
SR
Chips
Regged and ready to crush the 10am flight! I'm in pavilion green table 213. Jeff and I are here hoping to catch Debi before the flight!

GGGOOOOO CARDSCHATTT!!!
gl guys and bring back the brags:D:D
Man o man, wish i could've been there also.
Maybe next time;)

Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
All I know is, this is trouble right here:

(dealio96 left, freeringo right):
f73e41ca3dc851659a213f6f56748c05.png

thaysen13

thaysen13

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Guys I follow the post! Make the best of it. Goodluck.

dealio96

dealio96

The LAG Monkeys
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm still hanging after the 1St break with just over starting stack(5k). I literally had no hands or spots to steal the first few levels. Was down to around 13 bbs and woke up with KK and a double! Coming back with under 20 bb so pretty much shove mode. Let's go team CC!!!

dealio96

dealio96

The LAG Monkeys
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well that was fast... I had the tightest image at the table and the donk still calls my 16 bb 3bet shove with ajo. JJ doesn't hold and we bust. Guess I can't really blame him there bc my shoving range is pretty wide there.

Oh well... Gl to the rest of team CC! It was a blast!

I still may hang around and try a Rio daily tourney and some cash. Still debating on coming back into flight f.

Jacki Burkhart

Jacki Burkhart

long winded rambler...
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've updated the list to the best of my knowledge. Haven't heard from Jackie, Emily yet (looks like they'll be playing Flight F), or David (although pretty sure he has been in contact with Debi). Not sure how Kristin finished (or did she bag and tag? :D ). And we still have Jeff and Stephen waiting to make their debut as well! But just found out that Seth has bagged and tagged after one bullet!! So as of right now, he is the top runner for the last longer. :party:

b480b6fd6bd120d63e542e40cf819ef7.png

I am mostly away today, but will try to update as I can!

I claim credit for Seth! :) he's my referral to the team since I couldn't make it this year. way to go buddy...making us cardschatters proud! I demand you make day 3 now...

Jacki Burkhart

Jacki Burkhart

long winded rambler...
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well that was fast... I had the tightest image at the table and the donk still calls my 16 bb 3bet shove with ajo. JJ doesn't hold and we bust. Guess I can't really blame him there bc my shoving range is pretty wide there.

Oh well... Gl to the rest of team CC! It was a blast!

I still may hang around and try a Rio daily tourney and some cash. Still debating on coming back into flight f.

you gotta fire another bullet. it's the colossus....2-3 bullets is the same as 1 bullet in any other wsop bracelet event....and the field is soooooo soft.

just do it!

I know this isn't the proper place to post this offer....but I'll stake you up to 25% at 1.00 if it's a bankroll issue... PM me prior to the start of flight F if you're intersted in talking about this.

dealio96

dealio96

The LAG Monkeys
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
you gotta fire another bullet. it's the colossus....2-3 bullets is the same as 1 bullet in any other WSOP bracelet event....and the field is soooooo soft.

just do it!

I know this isn't the proper place to post this offer....but I'll stake you up to 25% at 1.00 if it's a bankroll issue... PM me prior to the start of flight F if you're intersted in talking about this.
Ugh I appreciate the confidence u have in me Jacki but I'm here with the missus and she just got sucked into a time share meeting:( now we're headed to this meeting for the next 2 hours lol. I had no freaking idea this is what it was about when we signed up. Some smoothe talkers out here lol.

Thanks again hun but next tourney I play will likely be the Rio daily tomorrow with debi:)

Jacki Burkhart

Jacki Burkhart

long winded rambler...
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ugh I appreciate the confidence u have in me Jacki but I'm here with the missus and she just got sucked into a time share meeting:( now we're headed to this meeting for the next 2 hours lol. I had no freaking idea this is what it was about when we signed up. Some smoothe talkers out here lol.

Thanks again hun but next tourney I play will likely be the Rio daily tomorrow with debi:)

groan......TIME SHARE PRESENTATION during the WSOP???!!! I feel your pain.

quick tip to get outta those: "I just gave my 2 weeks notice at my job. I'm going to be freelancing" they'll let you go without 3+ hours of hard selling.

dealio96

dealio96

The LAG Monkeys
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
groan......TIME SHARE PRESENTATION during the WSOP???!!! I feel your pain.

quick tip to get outta those: "I just gave my 2 weeks notice at my job. I'm going to be freelancing" they'll let you go without 3+ hours of hard selling.

Hahahah I think I just might use that. Thanks again hun!!

arahel_jazz

arahel_jazz

Unbalanced and Committed
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hahahah I think I just might use that. Thanks again hun!!

The other tip: "We like to take our dogs on vacation with us."

Remember... no matter how good it looks... just say "No".

JoeShowdown

JoeShowdown

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Stephen, the wsop daily deepstack schedule is different today and yesterday due to colossus. The 2pm 235 buyin is at 7pm tonight. Last night had about 700 entries and still had 90 left at 230am. The 5pm 185 are cancelled.

Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Well poop.

2749810573004db795855a840fbb359f.png

Jackie: do you know if Seth is still in?

Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Debi is out too. :( Kristin said she's going to get in flight F!

Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I am assuming no updates right now from Seth means that he's in the zone and running it up!

WSOP