What's your constant Hold'em mistake?

P

penev8204

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
For my part, I have a lot of trouble laying my hands down when I have an AA, KK, DD pair. I'm still trying to get to the last card. I regret it very often! Do you have a tip to stop this?

I think more than 3 cards served by AA, KK DD is a big mistake, because those with streit take advantage of this continuation of the deal

adoadoado76

adoadoado76

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
:)

my biggest mistake is losing my composure during the tournament :confused::cool:

S

suitedsadness

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am overaggressive and don't pick good spots to bluff and frequently bet into big hands, but I am not even playing at stakes where people notice this about me so my I don't get called out much for this.

A

Akena

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think more than 3 cards served by AA, KK DD is a big mistake, because those with streit take advantage of this continuation of the deal
Yes that's unfortunately what happens to me ... I intend to correct my mistake and fold from time to time :D ;)

scobido

scobido

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When I play for more than 2-3 hours, I tend to lose my focus and don't take their game seriously, thus losing important chips from my stack.

A

Akena

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When I play for more than 2-3 hours, I tend to lose my focus and don't take their game seriously, thus losing important chips from my stack.
It often happens to me at the end of tournaments !!! At the end of 4h / 5h I also start to lose focus.My tip: Yoga and relaxation as soon as there is a break :):p

A

Akena

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My mistake is that i play not aggressive enough. Fold to quickly.
It can be an advantage in certain situations.It all depends on the players in front of you. Learn and mark the players, who know how to play, bet, how he plays (aggressive / passive) etc ... As and when you will know who plays how and you will be able to bet differently!

S

suehtam05

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Tilting when i lose a hand i was big favorite. I usually lose a hand i was a favorite and sometimes i am not even short stacked but i end up shoving when getting eliminated with marginal hands

D

dnadeau1989

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
getting too comfortable on a table and calling and getting ousted when i shouldnt.

D

DomDoctor01

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Basically I play as GTO as I can ,until I punt off my chips with some big bluff in a perfect spot (in my opinon ) but the other player manages by (chance or that he's better than me) to catch me good ...and that sends me over the edge....whatever happens after I can't be held responsible lol .It's all downhill usually .

L

Lolocomondo

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I still bluff more than i should, i have improved this weakness but is still act in some occasions wrong and pay it.

S

samuri

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
mistake

Going all in ace queen pre flop

B

Baxtin01

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Playing too loose, most of the time when I'm playing it is only to have fun and I treat it that way. I know I should take a step back and evaluate in order to be competitive, but I'm afraid it would take away the fun in poker for me.

A

AllOut

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
All of yours' biggest mistake is talking openly about your weaknesses here in a place full of gamblers. that's dangerous fellas)

Porras2424

Porras2424

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
One of the many mistakes that I make. Already on several occasions. Is paying knowing that to lose ... that incredible has happened to me several times. Of course I am working so that it does not happen more times ... but only perseverance leads us to success ... is one of many ... good luck guys ..

Pokerguy6666

Pokerguy6666

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Making hero calls and losing.

reska11

reska11

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My constant mistake is to always make a good stack in tournaments in the beginning, and I always manage to halve it in one hand with bad cards something like 88 or 66, never throwing this hand before the flop.

Lenka65

Lenka65

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker

My biggest mistake in poker in general is that I relax after winning the pot and try to win every hand afterwards.

7thseal

7thseal

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My biggest mistake is going all in with the best hand on the flop and the turn. It never fails bad play gets the best of me. I might flop the Ace high flush on the flop and somebody hits runner runner for a full-house. Another example would be flopping trips and somebody has a higher pocket pair and catches on the turn or river. It is hard not to push when someone is playing super aggressive and with sub-par hands.

marvinsytan

marvinsytan

I'm going to win The PokerStars Sunday Million
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
PH
Chips
when I get bored I tend to jam a lot, i'm trying to be more patient

Roller

Roller

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Calling to often on the river.
Not trusting instincts when logic and math dictate a call.

filippfilm

filippfilm

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Humans tend to make mistakes. :dontknow:
I consider jumping over limits and lack of aggression, perhaps, the most problematic for me.

Do you have an ongoing significant online poker mistake that you are struggling with, but still in the process?

There are a lot of mistakes . Patience, tilt . When emotions come I can't play properly anymore